Chapter Twenty Seven

Using Ice To Melt Ice

WARNING: DO NOT HATE ME AFTER THIS CHAPTER <3 I MIGHT NOT UPDATE AFTER THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I NEED MORE VOTES <3 LOVE YOU ALL <3 BUT DEPENDING ON HOW MANY VOTES I GET TODAY, I'LL UPDATE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AND LINK IF YOU WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER <3 SARANGHAEYO GUYS <3

 

Your POV

“There’s nothing to talk about.” He says coldly. If it’s even possible, the room goes even quieter. “There’s something I want to talk to you about.” I say annoyed. He shakes his head. “Whatever.” I mutter. “Just go already. You are so stubborn.” CAP tells L.Joe. They have a glaring contest and L.Joe sighs. “Hurry up.” He says getting up. I get up and I walk him towards another room. “Why’re you acting like this?” I ask once I close the door to a guest room. “I’m not acting like anything.” He replies emotionless. “Oh? What the hell happened then? First you joke with me and then you turn cold on me. Explain that.” I cross my arms over my chest.

“That’s nothing.” He rolls his eyes as if I’m wasting his time. I take a step closer to him and look up at him. Why does he have to be taller. He seems amused by my actions. “Oh? Well why are you being such a jerk towards L then?” He looks up and scoffs. He looks back down. “Jerk? Me? He’s the jerk you idiot.” He flicks my forehead. “Ow..” I rub it while unconsciously pouting. He sighs and squeezes me cheeks. “You’re so bipolar.” I frown. “You’re so cute~” He squishes me cheeks. 

“Ugh. Seriously! Why are you like this?” I step closer to him. He smirks. “You wanna know why? The REAL reason?” He steps closer to me. I want to step back, but it shows weakness. We’re REALLY REALLY close. “Yeah.” I stand my ground. “Haha. You really want to know why?” He mimics me by crossing his arms and out arms touch now. “You idiot, didn’t I already answer you?” I roll my eyes at him. He smirks and wraps his arms around my waist. “Y-yah.” I stutter.

Why did I choose to stutter now? My heart runs and I start to feel nervous. I try to push him off and he tightens his grip. “You want to know don’t you?” He looks at me as if he’s mocking me. “Yeah.” I look up to him and our faces is like.. two inches apart. My legs start feeling weak. Why am I weak now? I smell his cologne and it’s intoxicating. My heart races even more. “Are you sure?” He whispers. I stare at him and process what he says and then nod.

He smirks.

 

He closes the space between us and kisses me.

 

His warm lips against mine.

 

Full of kindness and love, instead of lust and anger

 

His warm arms around me.

 

His safe protection

 

Everything.

 

I close my eyes and kiss him back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YEHET!~ FINALLY KISSED <3 HAPPY? NO.? okay.. I seriously need as much votes as possible. Please help me out T^T spread the word and help this girl out ^^ oh, I started the other fanfic I was talking about. it's gonna have it's first chapter very soon ^^ It's got GOT7 & BTS, because I couldn't choose one ^^ It's called 'Midnight Racing' ~~~~~~ Please love it and upvote, subscribe, & comment ^^ EXO fanfics are too mainstream, I'll wait till it dies down to create one. ^^ ANYWAYS, I'M SURE YOU GUYS WIL LOVE MY NEW FANFIC IF YOU LOVE PLOT TWISTS AND STUFF <3 BUING BUING~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/762109/midnight-racing-gangs-romance-you-bts-mark-got7

I GUARANTEE IT'LL BE FASTER THAN THIS ONE 3 SORRY FOR MAKING THIS ONE SO SLOW PACE MOVING.  I'm currently revising the first chapter because I want it to be perfect, but I keep editing, it's okay now ... :( I'm working on it, it'll be up soon though!~ Uhhh.. if y'all want, I want more kpop buddies because there's not alot where I live ^^ If you guys have instagram's, I'll follow you if you want ^^ message it to me on Kakao & we can follow each other okay? ^^ Sorry guys, but MILLENIUM BOY FIGHTING <33!~ I love them ^^ & uhh, don't forget to vote!