Chapter Twenty Six

Using Ice To Melt Ice

Your POV

I woke up in the morning depressed. Reall depressed. Sungjong still hurt me.. I gave him all the emotions I’ve been holding in for years and then I sigh. He shouldn’t be the center of my happiness. I jumped out of bed but landed on something different. “Ouch...” I see L oppa on the floor. I gasp and help the boy who was now shrimped up. “SORRY!” I squeal. “aaahhh... Go get me food since you stepped on me you light teddy bear.” He says as he rolls over. I kick him lightly and go get food. “Young master.” The maids bow. I sigh and run downstairs. They seem shocked by my sudden depression but I don’t care.

Just one day, if I can be with you~

Just one day, if I can hold your hands

Just one day, if I can be with you

Just one day (Just one day~)

(Haruman –Just one Day- BTS)

“Someone’s depressed this morning.” I hear my father call. I immediately stop my actions and turn to him cold. “Are you in love?” He looks over the newspaper. I shake head and I ask the chef to make dukbokki for two and I wait. “Then what is it?” he puts his newspaper down this time. I wasn’t just gonna tell him that I talked to Sungjong oppa. No way. “L took me out.” I say coldly. “Ah~” He manages to say before returning to his newspaper. “Your father and I want you to have a family dinner here with your friends on your birthday.” The mom walks in. My father. Ha. Does a father abuse his kids? Does the mom just sit in entertainment? They’re so funny. I want to refuse, but Sungjong .. I don’t want to be reminded of him. “Whatever.” I say coldly. “How many people will you invite?” she looks at me in the eyes. “Don’t know.” I say, and the chef hands me dukbokki. I nod in thanks and mom sighs, “Please let me know by tomorrow.” I nod and walk up the stairs.

I see L brushing his teeth, with his hair and face already nice. I put the dukbokki down on the nightstand and the necklace also.. he must’ve seen my necklace.. I shake my head. & take off my necklace that was tucked in my shirt, on the necklace hanger thingy. I walk to my closet and hand my over sized sweater and basketball shorts to L. “Wow. I’m surprised that you still wear this things.” He catches them. “You kept all the clothes I lended to you.” “Mmm.” I nod

 

 

. “One more week until you birthday~” he sang. I shrug. “Yah~ Let’s go buy you something today okay?” He hugs me. I nod and hand him a graphic tee. I don’t want to be home. I don’t want to be reminded of my past. “Seriously, your closet has everything I gave you from years to now.” He mutters and puts it on. “That shirt was Sungjong’s idiot.” I say coldly. He whispers a sorry and I stop him. “Just eat.” I hold my hand in the air to stop him. He sits on my desk (NOT THE CHAIR BUT THE DESK) and eat dukbokki, while I sit on my bed  & desk board under it. It’s silent when we eat. “So what do you want for your birthday?” He asks, while putting our dishes together. “Nothing.” I mutter. “Tell me~” he smiles. I open the door and call the made in to grab the dishes. We thank her and he looks at me. “Seriously. If you can have anything in the world.. What would it be?” He stretches out his hand to show ‘entire world’.

“Sungjong.” I say quietly.

 And he drops his arms.

“Except for that.” He looks at me. “There’s nothing else I need I guess..” I plop down on my bed. He sits beside me and wraps his arms around my waist. “YAH YOU DIDN’T EVEN CA—” I look at the Hyo that barged into my room. I look awkwardly at her and at Teen Top that was behind her. L casually looks at them. “Hey.” He nods his head up. Hyo was used to it.. but Teen Top wasn’t. “Hey~” She says awkwardly. Why is it so awkward..?

Oh yeah.

 

He’s in my guy clothes

 

I’m in high waisted shorts and a tank

 

He’s on my bed with me, holding my waist.

 

My bed isnt made because I jumped out of bed this morning.

 

My head on his shoulder and his on mines.

 

Whoops

 

He immediately lets go and I get off my bed. “I should change into something more appropiate.” I say quietly while walking to my closet. “There’s no need anyways.” L.Joe coldly says. “Noona, you look really pretty like this.” Changjo says smiling. I nod in thank you and look directly at L.Joe. “So....” CAP starts off. “Let’s make this less awkward shall we? Let’s all sit in a circle.” L clasp his hands and we all sit in a circle. I sit next Hyo and L sits directly in front of me. L.Joe sits right next to me and the maknaes follow along.

“SO... Can I ask what you guys were doing here?” L asks. “Can we ask the same?” Niel says, obviously annoyed that someone was touching his noona. L laughs. “Neh. We went to the mall together, as you guys know. You guys were there stalking us.. & I took her home. She changed and we sat and talked all night long. Don’t worry. I didn’t sleep on the same bed as your noona... All though I could’ve.” He smirks. Niel was about to get up but L.Joe held him down. “We came to take my best friend out.” Hyo simply says. “Unannounced.” I mutter.

“Can we all make friends here?” I ask and my door opens again and it’s really weird because they’re all screaming and yelling when they walk in. “Aigoo..” I rub my temples. They all stare at us. “Infinite, come sit in the circle.” I say and we all spread out. L.Joe doesn’t leave my side, but Hyo does, and I’m next to Sunggyu. Yay!~ He looks at me with them squinty eyes and I squint mines to impersonate him. He flicks my forehead and I pout. He rubs my forehead and then hugs me.

 

“Soo... LET’S START WITH A SUMMARY.” CAP says, taking leader control. “We walked in-” “barged in.” I cut him off. “WE BARGED in and found the two on her bed. Holding her waist and cuddling. & We came to take her out. He slept over. & yeah..” Chunji says.. nodding to his own words. “Ah~ We came to take her out also.” Sunggyu says, still hugging me. L looks at me and then at L.Joe and I look at L.Joe too, who seems to look like he’s about to burst from being pissed too long. I sigh and pull off of Sunggyu. “Can we talk?” I look at L.Joe and the whole room goes silent.

 

 

 

I'M GONNA UPDATE LIKE, ALL MY CHAPTERS BECAUSE MY HEAD IS HURTING FROM DEBATING WHEN TO UPDATE THEM. LEAVE IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN OR WHAT SURPRISED YOU. ANYWAYS, PLEASE VOTE!~ IN CHAPTER 22 OR 23 IT SHOWS YOU HOW~ ^^ I'm posting because I really need the votes & because I need y'all to love this story ^^ I KNOW ITS A BIT SLOW. LIKE, CHAPTER 25 ALREADY BUT NOTHING HAPPENED. BUT WARNING: NEXT CHAPTER IS NOT THE KISS SCENE ;)(; OR IS IT??