A day with Tao

Fragments of friendship

You layed down in Tao's lap, letting Tao mess with your hair, which you dyed black. You almost fell asleep, but you wanted to spend time with Tao. Tao kissed the top of your head. "I will forever be like your big brother. I will protect you. I will do anything, like P.O hyung would. I love you Minhee." Tao said. "I love you more." You said, pretending to punch him in the jaw. As you were asleep in Tao's lap, you heard someone's voice. "Yehet! Hi noona! Hi hyung!" It was Oh Sehun, the silly dongsaeng that always made you smile, the one who would literally do anything to embarrass himself, and eventually embarrass the hyungs when they were with him. You grabbed a pillow and threw it at Sehun. "You ugly excited fool of a maknae." You teased. "Noona i know you're joking. That's like me elling you you were the ugliest thing alive. But i do know that my noona is the prettiest thing alive." Sehun smiled. You threw another pillow at Sehun "Stop kissing up! Run along before i find Suho's jewelry and throw that at you!" You laughed and smiled, and Sehun was telling Suho, "That noona is beautiful, but crazy! She wants to throw stuff at me...YOUR SYUFF, HYUNG!" Sehun was yelling at this point. Suho put his hand over Sehun's mouth. "Just let her be. At least she's not a spoiled brat like you...you're the crazy one here! The crazy maknae!" Suho then walked off and Sehun trailed behind, as if Sehun was Suho's shadow.