Let's go shopping!~

Fragments of friendship

"Halloween is coming, Minhee unnie!" Jungmin said in an aegyo-like way. You smirk at her and say, "Let's be Japanese anime characters!" Jungmin's eyes widened in excitement at the comment. "Yes Unnie! Let us be Japanese anime characters! I can have blue hair, and you can have pink! Our favorite colors! Yayyy!"

*After all the shopping*

You drop Jungmin off at her home.

"Saranghae, Minhee unnie! Goodnight! Tell Zico i said goodnight as well!" Jungmin said, her voice slowly fading. "Jungmin! Saranghae! Unnie loves you! Tell your omma i love her!" You say, in a happy tone.

You walked into your home, and dropped your purse on the kitchen counter, and looked at the time. 

"! ZICO IS GONNA KILL ME!" You thought to yourself. Zico had been home for hours. It was now 11:30 at night, and Zico got off work around 5:30. Even though you said you may be home late, but you didn't think this late.

"Home so soon?" You heard a voice. "Um- uh- you see- zico, babe..." you stutter. "Shhh...shut up. I don't want to hear that 'I'm sorry forgive me crap. I'm just glad you are home safe. Now kiss me for worrying me half to death."

"I was gonna kiss you anyways, fool! Come here." You said, drawing Zico in slowly.

"Don't scare me again. Don't even leave me alone for 5 to 6 hours like you did today." Zico said, breaking the kiss. "YOU KNOW VERY DAMN WELL I DID NOT MEAN TO LEAVE YOU HERE ALONE." You yell. "Sorry, jagiya... I'll sleep on the couch." Zico mumbled. "No. You are gonna sleep beside me like you've done all these years. I love you." You say, starting to make out with Zico.