하루만~

Fragments of friendship

"하루만~" you started singing. Then Zico walked in and started finishing the song with you. "My jagiya~" Zico said, kissing the top of your head multiple times. "You know how much i love you?" Zico said. "Have no clue." You say, sarcastically. "More than you know!" Zico said, whike picking you up and throwing you into midair, watching your face turn red from giggling so hard. "Aigoo~ my precious baby~ i love it when you laugh." Zico said, sweet enough to make your insides melt. You had the most perfect boyfriend. "I love it when you compliment me." You say, kissing Zico. You heard the door opening whike you were making out with Zico. It was Jungmin, and Zico's hyungs and dongsaengs. "WOWWW HYUNG~ Can i marry your girlfriend?" Your other childhood friend P.O said, while wrapping his arms around your shoulders, and you grasping his hands. "No. She's mine." Zico said, in a snobby way. "Ahhh, she's like my sister, anyway. My mom was her mom's best friend. So we are like inseparable best friends. I don't wanna marry her. I wanna protect her. Break her heart, and I'll kill my hyung." P.O said. "Saranghae, P.O oppa~" you said. You and P.O were born in the same year, but different months. You and the others sat in the living room and watched movies all night, and you stayed in P.O's lap the whole time, and you both slept in that recliner, the side of your face on your "brother's" chest, and P.O had his arm around your shoulder. Zico must've slept with Kyung, because they were both missing from where everybody else was. P.O opened his small brown eyes, kissed your forehead, and said to you, "Morning Minhee. Saranghae. Sleep well?" "Yeah. I was very warm. You are very cuddly too, oppa. Saranghae." You say sweetly to your "brother" P.O, while kissing him on the cheek. "Oppa loves you too. Let's go out and get some bubble tea, shall we?" P.O said. "Yes, yes we shall!" You say in a soft tone, trying not to wake everybody up by your excitement of going to get your favotite type of tea.