Amusement park time!

Fragments of friendship

Zico was carrying you on his back, and you had fallen asleep. Taeil was the side of your cheek, like you were a baby. "Aigoo, how can she be asleep this early? She's very cute though..." Taeil said, talking to the others. As soon as you walked in the gateway, you saw a familiar face from your childhood in China appear. The familiar face  shot a look at you, and almost started crying. "MINHEE!" You heard him cry and scream at the same time. "TAO OPPA!" You scream. You ran into the biggest hug you have ever been in. You have not seen Tao since you left for Korea when you were 12. "I missed you...so much...Why did you leave me? I was your best friend, and we have been together since birth...raised in China together. I can't believe I'm looking at that little Minhee...you still have your pretty eyes, and that is how i noticed you...you are so pretty now...Minhee...i moved to Korea for you...i learned Korean for you...only in hopes of seeing you again." You heard Tao breathing heavily, trying not to cry, as he held the back of your head in his chest. "You have gotten so tall, oppa! You are like 6 foot tall! I'm only 5'8! I missed you so much! You look just like your mom! Your so handsome oppa!" You say. Zico had heard stories of Tao...and how bad you missed him. Zico had seen the baby pictures of you two. All the others in Block B wanted to cry as you hugged your best friend. "Zico honey! Can you hang with the boys? I wanna be with Tao today!" You say. "Yes babe! Hang out with Tao whenever you want!" Zico replied, happy to see a smile on your face.

(FLASHBACK TO WHEN YOU WERE 13 AND MOVING FROM CHINA)

"You can't leave! You can't! Oppa needs his best friend!"

"I'm sorry Tao oppa! Forgive me! Come here so i can give you something!"

 You kiss his cheek and hug him. You hand him half of your heart bracelet you always wear now.

"No matter what, i will love you oppa. You are my best friend. Bye." You say in tears.

Tao tried to fight his mother's grip to go catch you before you got on the plane, crying and screaming.

"Oppa will always love you too." He said, holding that half of the heart bracelet.

 ===============

You wanted to cry at the thoughts of that incident again, but holding Tao's hand, you felt safe. You were in the arms of your best friend again. "Oppa! We are wearing our bracelets! We have been wearing them that long?" You say. "It must be good luck, Minhee, it resembles our love as best friends, and how it will never fade. We are together forever, Minhee. And oppa will always love you." Tao smiled while looking at you.