02

I'll Be There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Note : Scroll down, I continue to update for this chapter! 

“ Yes, You're..”

 

 

The dinner went….. pretty well despite of her mom non-stop worried of everything.  The blonde devil was enjoying his attention and of course the food that was well prepare for him. The moment the front door opened, she was praying hard that her heart will not jumping out because of the heart attack. When her mom drops the bomb about the devil will coming home for good, she admitted that she had a hard time to processing the words. But never mind, she can handle the situation in a good way. As long as nobody intruding her space.

“Are you sure?” Her mom voices suddenly brought her back from her constantly thinking.

“I’m fine about it. I don’t really mind.” He, the devil said.

Her mom grinned, and claps her hands excitedly, “Well, it settled then. I’ll tell Park samchon about this later, so you’ll have no problem about the transfer.” Her mom was about to to drink her juice, when she suddenly ask, “don’t you want to transfer to the Park samchon school?”  All eyes now on Jaeun.

Okay. She don’t know for how long she was spacing out and her mom out of sudden question was really surprising. “Err.. no? I pretty fine with my school.” She abruptly said.

There’s no in the million way she will enter her uncle school even her uncle was inviting her for only God know how many time was it. She know, the offer given will bring a lot of benefit for her own sake. Even her two favourite and annoying cousin was attending that school.

“Honey, your nanny will surely disappoint with your refusal. Why don’t you give a try? At least for a month?Beside, Sehun will have a companion, hmm?” Her mother said and was about to continue to eat when she realize something, “Wait-it! What did you just said? You pretty fine with your school?” Her mom asked.

Reach for for her glass, she absently nodded for the answer.

Her mom scoffed before said, “ Yah, you’re home schooling! There was no school at all for you..”

Oh. She absolutely forgot about that. “Yeah, I’m fine with it,” She grinned and spoon a mouth of rice in before follow with a few piece of meat,“Woah, daebak! Mom’s cooking is totally jjang!”

With that, her mom sigh. Not knowing what else to do, to persuade her daughter attending a school. It had being almost two year and a half.

 

 

Jaeun was washing the dishes, she not aware the present of the lad behind her until he put the dishes in the sink make the younger girl jump in surprise.

“Sorry,” The blonde devil said and she just shrugged it off and continue with her task.

“So..” He began, “Not attending the school?” He asked.

“Nope,” She answered it. The blonde devil nodded his head, she was hoping that he will leave her after that. But she was wrong.

“Why?”

Jaeun doesn’t know that her step brother was this friendly to begin with. “Just because. Beside, home schooling was cool.”

He chuckled. “Is it? Or was it because of me?”

“With you or without you, I’m not going to school.” She hope that the blonde devil will understand that she doesn’t want to talk about this and he will walk away. But again, she was wrong because her step brother surprises her by turn of the water and makes her to face him.

“Do you a problem with me? Or did I do something wrong to you?” Finally. The wanted questi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter