04

I'll Be There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"...this saturday night, how is it?"

Jaeun just finish doing her usual routine every thursday evening, Hyunbin has piano class every thursday so she has nothing to do at home. Chanyeol was calling her right on time when she was about to step in the 21'st cafe for her americano and chicken pie.

"The usual?" One of the guy workers behind the counter asked, and she replied him with a curt nod before walk to secluded table at the corner. This cafe was her usual stop whenever she finished her thursday evening routine or whenever she feels like to have a coffee.

"Your house? Are you crazy?" 

Chanyeol was suggesting for a party. He and Kai usually will throw up the party once in awhile in every month whenever thier parent aren't at home. Like thier parent didn't know about that.

"Dad and mom not at home, they are going to china for nanny's treatment. So, why not?"

She just watch one the workers who place her order on the table, after he left she speaked, "I don't feels like partying mood right now or on this weekend." 

"Ouhh, come one b, the last party at Kai's you didn't come and you going to turn down for this one too? You brat girl!" He whined on the other line. "Sehun gonna come, so please baby come okay?"

Ahh. The exactly why she didn't want to go at the first place. She sighed, not knowing what to said to refuse the invitation.

"I'm gonna put Kai on the line if you dare to turn it down again.."

Again, she sighed, "Fine," She said, knowing that if Kai is on the line he's going to make you say yes come hell or water. 

"I love you b. By the way, I'm nearby the cafe. Are you there?" She hummed, to lazy to answer properly.

Chanyeol on the line chuckled, "Wait up, I'll drive you home."

 

Less than ten minutes her cousin arrived with a big grinned on his face. She knew it to well, he was really happy that she agreed to come to the party. A group of girls on her left was sequaling of the sight infront of them. A very tall guy who has a good body and not to mentioned that he is quite attractive too. Chanyeol come to her, and give a quick peck on her forehead before he settled down beside her. Not to forget that he manage to drink her coffee in one shot.

"Did you just finish your training?" Judging from his clothes, Jaeun confirm that Chanyeol just finished his basketball training at his school. He just wearing a short pants and a sweater. He still wearing a pair of his favourite nikes.

Chanyeol nod after he swallowed her chicken pie. "Want me to grab you some drinks? what do you want?"

 

He shakes his head before he said, "Sehun is on the que."

Ohh.

She narrowed her eyes to the giant beside her, "I thought you are coming here alone?" She emphasized the word alone to him, hoping he will get her message.

"I never said that, beside we just finished the training. So.." He shrugged before he finished all three of her chicken pie.

Great. Just she thought that she will able to get her time alone after five laps of running, God has put another plan for her. It's not like her step brother appearance will bug her much. She just feeling want to take her sweet time alone without feeling stress over the small things that Sehun might do. Like how he managed to annoys her this morning by forget to unlock back the toilet door at her side and make her wait like two hours try to hold her bladder from peed for nothing? Or like when she has to do his laundry yesterday because he need to use his varsity jacket today and it happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter