03

I'll Be There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Isn't nice to have a family?"

 

 

Siwon was correcting her paper that she just answered about five minutes ago. Jaeun was undoubtly genius and Siwon just want to kill his time. Like always, he will praised her and said she has nothing worried because she will pass to enter any University that she want with flying colour. Of course, her mom will grinned to the ear for that. Speaking of her mom, Jaeun was upset with her. After the unfortunately incident in this morning, she voices it out loud to her mom after she make sure that the devil was out of her sight. She did, but her mom calmly said, "Eun baby, it's nice to have a wonderful family?",and leave her hanging to work. Just like that. Now tell her, who didn't uset by that?

"Like always.." Siwon grinned.

"Proud isn't it?"

"Always be.. It was rare changes to have a bright kid like you, more over a homeschool one. I'm a very proud teacher." He ruffles her hair.

"I'm not a kid," She tsk-ed before she glanced toward the clock on her right wall, "Go home, I wanna sleep."

She know, Siwon was all prepare to be home without her remind. And he did, of course before he scoffed something like brat kid to her. Like she care, sleep is all the matters right now.

 

 

"Lets go home, mom probably worries."

He remained silent.She knows, things are turning upside down and to see he in this state couldn't help her but to grew more worries that he'll hate. He will always thought that he just a burden. He was wrong. He never being burden to her. Not in a million times.She was about to ask him something when she noticed that he was mumble something under his breath. 

"Did you said something?" She un-able to caught the words that he mumble about.

He turned to her and grab both of her hands. "Lets run away? Lets go to somewhere that no one else know us. Just both of us." He whispered, almost plead.

She was left in speechless with his sudden requested. To be with him is a wonderful thing to do and of course she would love to do so. But, there is lot of thing to be take care of. Her mom will has a heart attack if both of them did it. Not knowing what to say next, she embraced him. This guy, he's having a hard time that almost drive him insane and same goes to herself.

She want him to know that run away will solve nothing, but she can't. She afraid, she will hurt him with her thought and the ideas of hurting him was the never in her mind to begin with. She patted his back, try to calm him by saying that everything will be okay even herself wasn't sure about that. That was the last matters to her because right now he need some comfort.

He suddenly pull away from the embraced, and cup both of her cheeks. That was when she noticed that he was  crying. His dim eyes was glittering and it hurt she so much to see him in this state, a man who was much stronger than everyone that she knew, her knight and her lover was crying.

"You know that I love you so much right, b?" He pecked her lips. "You know how much you're means to me right, b?" He pecked her lips again. "You're everything that I want but I can't even have. Did you know how much it hurt me?" Again. "You're my wonderwall and my beautiful girl that I adore." Again.

"Promise me something will you?"  Not able to hold anymore of tears, she absently nodded.

"Don't ever neglect your life again, don't let them hurt you again, don't hurt yourself okay? Fight for it, stand strong." She nodded, not know what to do  to stop  your tears that keeps tearing.

"Don't love me so much like you always do b, it will destroy you. You deserve someone else, a better man than me!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter