01

I'll Be There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"The coming back of the devil ruined the day!"

 

The weather was good. At least, that was she tought that she can enjoy it for today. Because other than that, nothing was good for her. Not untill the devil with the blonde hair return back to where he belong. Her mom informed her earlier, during the breafast that her borther is coming home. Step brother to be exactly, but whenever she stress about it her mom will told her to not make a big fuss about it so she just let it pass. Apparently, only she doesn't feels happy of the thought about the devil is coming home. Her mom, her step dad ( Well, of course. The blonde devil is his son,) and her foster little brother was jumping in happines. Lets not forget about the food festival that going to take all space on the table soon. Tch-ed! The devil will arrives, well before dinner if the teraffic will be good because now her step dad was on the way to pick him from the airport. Wow, she was thinking about the blonde devil for this whole day.

"Finally, I will having a play-mate!" The little guy said. Well, she can't blame him or scold him for enjoying his big brother (foster, of course) coming home. The big guy was treating him well. She not implying that the devil was treating she badly. No, no no! He, the devil was good with everyone. Even with her. But, she has a serious matter with the devil, the reason why she hate him.... very much.

"Well, I was being you play-mate too. You name it, I had it!" Offenced with his words, she tried to englighten him about her play-mate history.

Hyunbin, the little guy was one of the little guy that hard to impressed with. "You whined most of the times. You can't kick well."

She gasped. "Yah! You little prick! I'm not going to play with you anymore. Not in any games!"

He folded both of his hand and smile. "Fine by me."

Again, she gasped bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter