chapter 16 : letting go

Because of your eyesmile

chapter 16: letting go

 

luhan's pov

 

i know i've been a jerk these past week, i've ignored tiffany's text and even tiffany herself. well i think im not yet ready to talk to her im still hurting. i haven't told the members about my relationship with tiffany but xiumin knows about us. i don't know how he figured it out and when i asked him he said just his instinct.

"yah luhan i think theirs nothing wrong with your mic." kris said after checking the mic.

"oh i see.. i think im just mistaken" actualy i am just making excuses just to avoid tiffany. "luhan i think you should talk to her already atleast let her explain." xiumin said after the snsd left and went to thier dressing room.

"yeah i know but i think not now im not ready yet."

xiumin just shrug and follow the members.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hardly seen tiffany since that day, well what do i expect we have a really tight and busy schedule. i heard the tts are preparing for another album called holler so thats why they are always busy.

we are still promoting our song overdose and right now we are at the m music countdown to perform, together with other idols who have a comeback like 2pm tts and more.

at the back stage while i was stralling around i saw taeyeon noona and seohyun. fany is not with them i wonder where she is.

"annyeong noona" i bowed my head

"annyeong luhan. congratulation your overdose album is a big hit." taeyeon noona said

"ah thanks noona the snsd comeback is also successful so congratulations too"

"kamsahamnida.. oh we have to go we see you later."

"ah ne" i went to a vendo machine and there i saw tiffany buying some drinks. she look at me at approach me.

"luhan lets talk... please."

"not now tiffany im not yet ready." no one is around in this area aside from us i think they are all busy preparing at the back stage.

"please let me tell you the real thing."

"tiffany please im not yet ready."

"and when will you be ready? huh? tell me. "

"im not ready im still hurting!"

"you'll not be hurting if you let me explain the real story and listened to me!" tiffany said in a venge of tears.

right its all my fault i didn't give her a chance to explain.

"but then im already in pain and jealousy. i need time"

"i see.. i think you're right. we'll talk some other time.." she turned her back at me and start to walk away but after a few steps she stop and look at me.

"luhan please do always remember.. i love you. i really do. see you around." and with that she competely waked away.

i love you too tiffany.. aargh! im always so stuborn! i don't get her anymore i don't get the situation! she love me but she's in a relationship with someone else! is she playing with my feelings!? no i know tiffany cant do that but argh! this is so frustrating!

i went back to the backstage where the other members are staying. i saw the tts talking with 2pm and i think they are teasing tiffany ad nichkhun probably about their dating. tsk! i look away before any of them notice that im looking at their direction.

 

the show is about to end and they finnaly announce the winners the idols gathered around the stage and did some goodbyes and their fan service. the tts won and i saw nichkhun hyung thumbs up to tts especially to tiffany and she smiled showing her eyesmile. tsk! i miss her eyesmile.

 

after the show we were at the backstage and nichkhun approach me.

"annyeong" i greeted him because his still my sunbaenim

"annyeong" he greeted back

"uhh luhan can i have a word with you?"

"uhh sure."

 

"luhan i want to tell you the truth.. tiff and i are not really dating."

"what? but the-"

"yes both companies confirmed the news but they only did it just to earn popularities because as you can see our group and snsd are having a comeback so they think that if they tell netizens that we are dating it can earn more popularity. you already know that in kpop popularity is important, every agency is doing that. thats common in kpop."

"you're right hyung popularity is important in being an idol."

"so luhan please believe in tiffany when she said that she loves you. she really do i can tell."

"yah nichkhun we're going, we still have something to do." taecyeon hyung shouted.

"ne im comming.. so luhan please take care of tiffany. thank you for your time. i have to go. bye."

"neh i will. thank you hyung." then he left..

aargh! im so stuborn! i've hurt tiffany! im so narrow minded! if only i just let her explain! argh! i look for tiffany around but i cant find her i asked some staff if they saw tiffany but they said that the tts had just left. tsk! i tried to call her but her phone is off.

"hyung lets go we still have a tv guesting." sehun said

"ah ne..". then we went to the van and went to the our next schedule.

 

-------------------------------------

 

nichkhun pov

 

i think jessica's right.. we cant pretend to be in a relationship. shes inlove with someone else. tiffany do really love him. and because of the issue she's hurting. i cant let that happened i dont want to see her sad thats why im letting her go even though i still love her, for her happiness im willing to let go.

 

i approach tiffany at the back stage and hugged her.

"oppa.. "

"please let me hugged you for a moment."

"khunnie" she hugged me back

"tiffany i know you love him.. dont worry im not the antagonist in the story.." i heard her giggled.

"tsk crazy.."

"im letting you go tiff."

"huh? what are you talking about?" we broke the hug and i look at her.

"im returning you to the one you truelly love.."

"khunie"

"i know you love luhan and he loves you too. thats why im letting you go.

"but we cant do that.. the netizens know that we're on a relationship."

"then we will tell them that we broke up and we decided that we better of as friends.. i want you to be happy tiff.."

"khunie.." then she hugged me tightly.

"thank you khunie you're a nice friend/pretend boyfriend"

"hmm im glad youu treat me that way." i hugged her back and kiss her head.

"yah! you two! stop being chummy we still have another schedule" we heard tts and 2pm all laugh.

"tsk. arrasso. so tiffany be happy and take care huh?"

"ne oppa. you too take care.. see you.."

 

 

 

i still love her but i have to let her go..