chapter thirteen : khunfany dating

Because of your eyesmile

chapter thirteen : khunfany dating

 

tiffany's pov

 

everything seems to be perfect. were preparing for our comeback stage next month. luhan and i are meeting secretely everytime we have our own free time but nowadays we rarely saw each other due to our busy schedule yet we still communicate each other through text and call.

we're at the studio practising mr. mr dance step, its almost twilight when we finish practicing. taeyeon asked us if we want to have a coffee outside and we all agree. after packing our tthings we headed to the coffee shop far from the company building. at the cafe we saw teacyeon, nichkhun and wooyoung arrived so we called them to join us since they're all our friends.

we talk about things that happens to us recently and what are things that keep us busy lately. after an hour i remember that i still have a photoshoot, i told them about my photoshoot and said that i have to go first, nichkhun offeref me a ride since the van wasn't here yet so i accept his offer. when we arrived at the company i thank him for driving me back at the company i waited till his car was gone before i headed to the studio.

 

 

---------------_-----------_-------------------------------------------------_---------------------------

 

 

i woke up the next morning and do some morning rituals then went to the dinning room to great the girls

"good morning!" i said brightly

"is it true that you're dating someone?" i was surprise of what yuri said. do they already know abnout luhan and i?

" oh er--- i'm.."

'why didn't you tell us that you're dating nichkhun" sunny said

"bwo? i'm dating who? "

"nichkhun, its in the news" sooyoung

"oh no! we're not dating!" then i tell them that khun and i are just friends. then seohyun howl and called us.

"unnie unnie look! the management confirms about your dating stuff with nichkhun oppa"

"what!!!" we all shouted because of shock.

"but how come that they confirm it without asking me if that rumors are true!!" i really cant believe it!

" tiffany i think we should call manager oppa" jessica said

"yeah i think so too." taeyeon calls our manager and ask him about the sudden confirmation of the news.

 

"im also surprise about this confirmation, they didn't also told me about this decision but tiffany about the news.. is that true?" manager oppa

"aniyo! we're not dating"

"okay okay i'll talk with the management staff about this okay?"

"alright thank you oppa." then the call ended

" i want to see mr ceo now"

"tiff we're going with you" said taeng

"thank you taeng"

"ok lets go?" hyoyeon

im really thankful for having these wonderful 8 sister.

 

 

 

when we arrived at the building manager oppa was there waiting for us.

"im sorry girls but tiffany is the only one allowd to enter to the ceo office now."

"but oppa-" yoona said

"it's okay yoona i can manage.." the girls look worried yet they gave me an encouraging smile and a nod so i smiled back at them.

 

i knocked at the door before entering the office.

 

"annyeonghaseyo" then i bowed my head

"mr ceo i would like to ask you why you confirmed such news without asking me first."

" oh so you already knew about that.. tiffany are you and nichkun are in a relationship?"

"no we're not!"

"well tiffany its for you and the groups own good and and for more popularity as well for the groups comeback and also for 2pm upcoming comebaack people will be talking about this issue ."

"what?"

"you'll just have to pretend to be in a relationship with nichkhun as simple as that."

"but-"

"no buts tiffany. as i have said the more people talked about this the more popularity you'll earn. by the way their company already agreed with this. so i hope everything's cleard. well done off you go."

 what the! i really cant believe this! and how come nichkhun agreed with this.

im about to find the girls when i bump into someone.

 

"tiffany"

"im sorry-- nichkhun!" i am surprise when i see nichkhun

"tiff about the news"

"khun how come you'd agreed to this?"

"tiffany why don't we give it another chance? besides we already dated before right?"

"yes khun but.. it was years ago back when we're still a trainee"

"but i still love you tiff" the he hold my hand.

"khun... i also love you but as a friend..." nichkhun sighed deeply.

"but we can't do anything now tiff especially that both our company confirmed the issue so we need to pretend that were in a relationship."

"i dont know khun.. but i dont want to lie to our fans.."

 nichkhun cupped my face.

" me too tiff but we need to.. just for a few months i think?, i'll have to go i need to see the ceo see you tiff" then he kissed me in my forehead.

"see you khun" after saying it he strode away. then i saw luhan standing at the corner looking stunned. oh my! i haven't told him about this news! i almost forgot! darn it!

"luhan.." then he start to walk away.

"luhan wait! i will explain"

"he stop but didn't face me.

"i still have some things to do bye." and with that he completely walk away.