chapter eleven : spying them

Because of your eyesmile

chapter eleven : spying them

 

the concert is on and everyone is busy doing thier own stuff. were in the tent on the backstage together with our snsd sunbaenim

"ok hurry up hurry up! snsd stand by you'll be next to perform" said the backstage staff.

" you can do it noonas fighting!" we all said

"haha neh thank you" said snsd

we watch them perform and they were really good and they all look enjoying while they're performing. the staff called us because we are the next to perform. we perform the wolf and growl chinese and korean version.

 

after a few minutes the stuff called us again for the colaboration of tts and exo. the tts sang first the twinkle followed by dj got us fallin. ( this is similar to the performance of their colaboration in sm town in seoul, so just imagine it keke) i saw tiffany running and hi five with sehun. yeah i admit im jealous.. and i can't help it.

 

the concert went well on our closing song we sang hope. all the artist now are playing and having fun. they did wierd dance step, running and slaping tighs on every person that comes on their way, tickling each other, and splashing water on every artist. siwon hyung splash water on tiffany's back and fany jokingly slaps siwon on his arm. tiffany run to other snsd member and splash a bit water on their faces then the members chase fany and they all bully her, splashing water, messing her hair and tickling her then i heard her saying "yah! thats unfair!" earning laughter to her co members.

the concert ended finally and we all return to our respective room.

 

 

the next morning....

 

 

 

when i woke up the members were gone i take a bath first and fix myself before i search for them. i look for them in the exo k room hoping that they're there but i only saw baekhyun.

" morning baek, do you know where the members go?"

"oh morning luhan, hmm they went for a walk, checking some tourist spot here." said baekhyun

"ah ok why didn't you go with them?"

"i have something to do now.." said beakhyun while pacing back and forth.

"hey baek you look uneasy, are you ok?"

"to be honest im nervous.. this will be our first date and i want it to be special" baekhyun said.

"oh- er just just relax, and im sure it will turn up right.. er i have to go i'll go looking for the other members bye.. "

baekhyun let out a big sigh and said

"thanks luhan"

 

i went to the cafe and order some frapp. i stayed there for almost half an hour when i decided to call the other member and ask where they exactly are.

 

calling umin hyung...

"hello? hyung where are you?"

"oh luhan youre awake hmm were in----" i didn't pay much attention of what umin is saying when i saw tiffany hiding into some bushes. i got curious so i went close into her hidding place. i almost forgot that i am talking to xiumin hyung in the phone.

"hello luhan? are you still there? hello?" umin said on the other line.

"neh.. er hyung i'll call you later bye.."

 

i went close to tiffany then called her.

"tiffany?" she jump on her feet out of shock.

"luhan!"

"im sorry did i fright you?"

"oh no its okay.."

"what are you doing here fany? i thought you have a date with baekhyun?"

"sshh.." she covers my mouth and and hush me up.

"no.. what date are talking about?" said tiffany while looking around

"but i thought.. baekhyun said--" i was cut off when tiffany hushed me again

"sshh quite.. they're comming" i was surprise when she put her arms around my neck and lean closer to me.

"sorry i have to do this for them not to recognize us" said tiffany.

after a few seconds..

"did they already went inside?" she wisper under my ear.

" wh- who?"

"beak and taeng." said tiffany and went back to her normal position.

"tiffany i don't understand.. i thought you and baekhyun are.."

"sshh... later i'll tell you but for now lets spy them first." she squat in the grounds a lower her head down.

"why are you not hidding? they might see you!" then she pull me down and force me to do her position.

"tiffany i still don't understand why we need to be here where infact we can go inside and take a table near them. i hate to say these but we look wierd here.." well thats true because people are looking in our direction and some are mumbling "wierd " and "what do they think and doing" even for me personally i think its wierd..

"they'll notice us if we do that.." said tiffany aghast.

"leave it to me.. c'mon lets go inside" i pull her up and we headed to the restawrant. we put our shades on and then i place my hand on her shoulder and i told her to put her hands around my waist which she immediately. we seated not so far to their seats and we order some food.

i stare for tiffany while shes busy eyeing baekhyun and taeyeon. i still cant believe it. i thought baekhyun and tiffany are inlove with eachh other but i think im mistaken..

"omo!omo! look! he's holding taengoos hand! kyah! i think he's confessing..' said tiffany with a little squeal and giggling.

"ssshh fany lower down youre voice, they might know that were er.. spying them"

" oh youre right.. i just cant help it im so happy for the both of them.."

i look at their direction and i notice that taeyeon noona is looking at our direction, so i cup immidiately tiffanys face and smile at her. she look shock and taken aback

"they're looking on our way "i whisper at tiffany.

tiffany and i did some wierd yet sweet stuff while baek and taeyeon noona are looking on our side.

we stayed here for almost an hour when tiffany said that were going.

"c'mon i think this is enough.. lets go somewhere?" she said smiling.

 

we left the two whose still talking and they both looks happy and enjoying each other company.