chapter twelve : love rain

Because of your eyesmile

chapter twelve : love rain

 

after we left the restaurant where baekhyun and taeyeon noona are, we went to the eifel tower and take some photos and selca together. i also buy ice cream for the both of us and we sit to the bench under the tree.

i gather all my courage to ask tiffany all those questions that are bothering me. i take a deep breath and ask her.

 

"er fany ah why are we spying baekhyun and taeyeon awhile ago?"

"hmm nothing i just want to make sure that their first date is okay." she said while her ive cream.

" i thought baekhyun and you are in a relationship?"

"bwo? no were not! where did you get that thought?"

"well before, baekhyun told us that he likes someone else and he said that he's going to confess her feelings for the girl, and then we saw baekhyun talking to you at the far corner of the studio so we pressume that youre the girl he likes, and then i saw the both of you yesterday at the louge he was so happy that he kissed you.."

"oh that.. baekhyun is not really confessing to me. he was about to confess to taeyeon when you saw us at the studio but hes such a coward that time so he end up telling me about his plan and ask for my help since taeng and i are really close to each other, and yesterday i said that everything is all set for their date today and he was just thanking me for the evrything i've done but i made him promise that he will not break teangoos heart or else i'll haunt him to death" shr said while smiling. i feel relief when i heard the truth. sso it was just all a mistake.

"good"

"good? what good?" tifffany look puzzled. oh no did i just blurted it out loud?

"i mean good for baek.. er he finally confess his feelings.."

"neh youre righ.. oopss..  i think it will rain" said tiffany while covering her head with her hands then the heavy rain pour down.

"luhan lets go before we get wet.." she ran covering her head its now or never i should tell tiffany my feelings for her before someone else does.

"yah luhan c'mon its raining hard" alright i'll do it.

"tiffany i have tyo tell you something!" i shouted because the rain is pouring really hard now

"you can tell me that later but first we need to find a place to sheltered ourselves." she shouted back.

 i went to her position and hold her hand.

"whats the point of finding a shelter if were already wet.. lets just enjoy the rain.. i need to tell you something.. but please when im talking dont interrupt me araasso?" tiffany just nodded so i continue what im saying.

" i love you i really do love you.. i did't tell you right away because i was not sure of what i felt before, when i thought baekhyun is inlove with you and i think sehun too i was hesitant to continue loving you because i was thorn between love and friendship umin hyung told me to follow my heart. yesterday i was losing hope when i thought you and baek are in a relationship but it turn out that i was wrong so here i am confessing to you because im afraid that i'll loose a chance again to tell i love you.." i look at her in her eyes and i cant read her expression, i am beginning to worry that she might not like me. if thats the case atlest im glad that i told her what i feel i didn't waste this chance of telling her i love her.

"well? tiffany.. uhm say something?" but i was surprise when she kiss me în my lips then i kissed her back. i think it lasted almost 1 minute when we broke the kiss

"i thought what i feel toward us is just one sided love.. i thought you like seohyun.. the way you look at her in our practice, the way you treat her.."

"where did you get that thought"

"well in some articles and interview.. she's youre ideal type right?" she said while bitting her lips

"well she has almost all the characteristics of my ideal type before, but when i completely know you my ideal type change. you you are not my ideal type but you're the one that i love" i hugged her and miss her in the forehead.

we play stayed under the rain for almost an hour. we walk home holing each other hand when we reached the hotel we are staying i kissed her on the cheek before we move separatly going to our own room.

 

"yah luhan where have you been? i thought you will follow us.. and why are you soaking wet?" xiumin asked me

"you look so happy.." chen also asked me.

"baekhyun too he looks so happy just like you.. is there something happened that we don't know?" chanyeol said

"nothing haha" i said while going to the bathroom to take a bath.

before i go to sleep i text tiffany.

 

to: fany

good night yeobo, saranghae <3

 

then after a few seconds she text back

 

from:fany

 

good night luhan i love you too <3

 

and with that we fell asleep.

 

 

the next day weare going back to korea. from paris airport until we arrived at incheon airport lots of fan and media are waiting for us there. at the arrival louge i wait for tiffany to come.

"oh luhan what are you doing here?" sunny noona asked me

"oh nothing i was just waiting for the other members" i lied at sunny noona.

"sun kyu!! wait for me!" tiffany came half running

"yah! miyoung! stop calling me sun kyu! and hurry up"

"hi yeo- luhan are waiting for someone?" she winked when sunny noona is not looking to us.

i mouted the word "you" and said that i was waiting for the other member and said i change my mind and i just go with them to the van.