chapter 17: finale

Because of your eyesmile

chapter 17: finale

 

tiffany's pov

 

khunie is such a great man. i hope he will find the right girl for him.. in god's perfect time im sure he'll surely meet the one.

the next day we are going to have a fan meeting that will be held in china. our flight boarding to china was 8 am so early morning around 7:00 we headed to the airport. we went to the plane and find our comfortable seats. i haven't check my phone yet since yesterday because it run out of battery so immedietely put out my phone to recharge it.

we have our little chitchats and have some silly fun times just to kill the boredom while were in the plane and when we felt a bit tired we decided to take a nap.

 

after a couple of hours we arrive in china, many reporters and fans are there to take some picture of us. after that we went to the hotel where we will be staying.

we went to our respective rooms and take a nap again because all of us are having a jet lag. right now im in my room but i can't sleep, im thinking about luhan.. about our situation.. alright! i made up my mind after our fan meeting here in china i will talk to him again and tell him the truth.. tsk i know im such a fool. i just made things worst when i didn't told him about it.. too shallow isn't it? i miss him already.. i woder what he is doing now.. after a few minutes sleep conquered me.

 

 

-----------------------------the next morning---------------------

 

 

we are now at xxxxx place for our fan meeting. actually it was not just a simple fan meeting but also a mini concert. we perform various songs from our different albums and etc. it took an almost an hour anda half before our mini concert/ fan meeting to finished. after that we went to a tv show wherein they interview us and to perform there. after it was done we went to the van and we are about to head back to the hotel to rest. on our way to the van, i was surprise to see luhan leaning at the side of the van, he is lucky the fans didn't notice him.

 

"yah luhan what are you doing here? i didn't know exo are here in china too" taeyeon asked luhan

"uhh actually our flight woud be tommorow but i asked our manager if i could go first because i have to do something important here."

"ahh i see so what are you doing here? in our van to be precise." asked hyoyeon

"err actually i want to talk to my fany if its ok with you all.."

"hmm its okay. i hope you will clear things up with you two." said jessica

"lets go girls i think it would take time for both of them to talk.." said yoona

"right. he needs to talk to HIS fany privately" soooyoung teased luhan and we saw luhan slightly bush.

"just make sure to drive her home safely okay? byee see you later." then the girls went inside the van.

when the girls left none of us dared to talk it was a complete silence between the both of us then he spoke and broke the silence in the air..

 

"uhm tiffany i want to tell you that i already know thruth.."

"how did you--"

"nichkhun hyung told me.."

"so now you're believing me,,," i dont know why im saying this...

"i know i've been a fool for ignoring you and not letting you explain first.. and im sorry for that.." she cupped my face and look directly into my eyes.

"no.. i should be the one who's saying sorry.. i've been too shallow letting this things happened to us if only i told you right after i found out the news this would not happened to us.. im sorry.."

"sshhushh its okay lets just forget about it.. past is past.. what important now is we're okay. i love you tiffany." im so happy that finally we are okay and we sort things out..

"i love you too luhan.." he give me a pecked on my lips thenn he hold my hand and said

"c'mon i want you to meet someone."

"huh? who?"

"just wait and see." we went to his car he drove somewhere i dont know. i tried asking him but he just smiled.

after few minutes we arrived at a big house and he park his car in the parking area

"hey where are we? whose house is this? i thought were going to meet someone?"

"you'll see" he smiled and entered the house. i pouted because of his answer tsk.. hes been saying that all the way here -_-

he speak in chinese and it seems like he is calling for some one because a middle aged man and a woman approach us and kissed luhan in the cheecks.

he again speak in chinese and i seriously dont understand him like really...

he seems introducing me to the ajusshi and ajuma i just bow my head even though i didnt understand him. hhmm how do i know he's introducing me? just my instincts

"yah speak korean.. i seriously dont understand what you're saying.." i whisper to him. he just chuckle.

"tiffany i wat you to meet my parents.. mr lu xing and mre lu yin.. " what? his parents? oh my god! im not prepared for this.

"mom, dad i want yoou to meet tiffany my girlfrtiend and soon to be wife" oh my god! that was a bold statement! his soon to be wife? i cant help myself from smiling it feels good to hear that im his soon to be wife. i just bow my head again

"hello, im hwang tiffany it was my pleasure to meet you mr and mrs lu.."

"don't be too formal dear.. you can call us mom and dad that would be fine.." said mrs lu oh i mean mom.

"you can speak korean mrs- err i mean mom.?."

"ah yes..  but just a little"

"ah i see but i can tell that you speak korean very well"

"thank you dear for your compliment" mrs lu err i mean mom smile so i smiled back.

 "make yourself at home dear.. for this will be youre second home after your marriage with my son.." mr lu err dad said while laughing.

"im sure you're all hungry c'mon lets eat table's ready" mom said and she lead us to the dinning room. i think im starting to get used in calling them mom and dad.

 

we talk a lot of stuff during our lunch. i feel uneasy when they told me that they know about my dating issue about khunnie but they told me not to worry because they already know the thruth, luhan told them and they scolded luhan because they think he's too stuborn for not letting her explain first. i feel relief of what i've heard. our lunch went well and in just a short spam of time i can say that they are a happy family and she like them already. after our lunch i told them that i have to go because she still have another schedule.

"its nice meeting you mom and dad"

"it is also our pleasure dear.." mom

"we reqlly like you for our son tiffany.. right hon?" dad said

"yes indeed.. just be patience with my son tiffany because he may be stuborn sometimes.." we laugh and luhan slightly blush.

"don't worry mom and dad luhan's a great man.. you surely raised him well.."

"thank you dear."

"bye mom and dad see you soon" lluhan and i said in unison and i bowed my head.

"bye thank care"

 

we went to his car but before we went inside luhan asked me.

"hey tiff are you happy?"

 "ofcourse i am.. who woudn't be happy if you introduced me to your parents as your soon to be wife" i smiled at him widely..

"im glad i made you happy.."

"you always make me luhan. everytime im with you.."

"tiffany i love you.tiffany i love you.tiffany i love you.tiffany i love you.tiffany i love you.tiffany i love you.tiffany i love you.tiffany i love you.tiffany i love you.tiffany i love you..tiffany i love you." i just chuckle

"i love you too luhan.."

"do you want me to shout it to the world?"

"what?"

"i love you tiffany.." he whsper to my ear.

"hey i thought you'll shout it in to the world."

"i already did... i shouted it already to my world.. "

"jinjja? you have your own world? how it is posible? and didn't shout, you just whisper."

"tsk slowpoke."

"what?" he lean again to my ear and said

"you are my world tiffany... saranghae.."

i can feel my cheeks are all red and i can feel the butterflies in my tummy.. im really happy so i kissed him. he seems surprise for a moment then he kissed me back.

"i love you too luhan.. to infinity and beyond.."