Busy Busy...

Star Illusion

~Jonghyun’s POV~

I was testing my guitar, making sure it was tuned and there wasn’t anything wrong with it. Yonghwa came up behind me. "Hey, so did you do it?" He gave me a smile.

I sighed, thinking about how I dressed up. "Yeah I did it, but she doesn’t know it was me." I placed my guitar against the wall. "I had this fake beard and did this horrible deep voice." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"She has the tickets right?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I don’t know if she’ll come." I hope she doesn’t bring a boyfriend with the second ticket.

"I’m sure she’ll come. Don’t worry about it." He gave me a pat on the back before walking off.

I sat back down and thought about how everything went at the café. She looked in my eyes. I smiled at the thought. I caught her eye twice and I swear her face went red. There was this spark of something in her eyes.

Minhyuk walked in. Must be back from volunteering at the library. He sat behind his drum set and started to play a little beat before his face got this weird look and he stopped. "Hey, what’s up?" He looked over at me.

"The bestest thing in the world." He put down his drum sticks and he looked at his hand. What is going on with him?

"And that would be…?"

"This girl is going to be at our concert tonight." He was smiling at his hand now. I started to laugh at the look on his face.

"Well, I wish you luck with that." I grabbed my guitar. "You better get ready to head over to the concert hall." I walked out the room chuckling at Minhyuk’s expression.

~Chimera’s POV~

I got back to the apartment to see Stella on the sofa with a towel wrapped around her head. She had this wide eye look on. She was staring at a blank T.V. also. THIS GIRL IS CRAZY.

"Hello," I waved my hand in front of her face. "Stella? Are you in there?" I knocked on her head. She turned to look at me finally.

"Oh, your back," She smiled at me. "I’m excited about tonight."

"Really? This doesn’t seem like your cup of tea." I took a seat next to her and folded my legs up on the sofa. "Why are you so excited?"

She gave me this dreamy sigh. "This guy I saw at the library is gonna be there." She leaned against my shoulder.

I giggled and pushed her leg a little. "O really? Well you may have to protect me a little. I got these tickets from this hobo guy with really cute eyes. So if I go missing, you know I’ve been kidnapped." Stella laughed.

"Okay…" We sat there like that. I feel like we are actually being friends. "Chimera?"

I looked down at her. She had this puppy dog look on. "I don’t know what to wear. I really want to impress this guy." I grabbed her cheek and pinched it.

"You are just too cute. I’ll help you out. Just let me shower first." I got up from the sofa and went into the bathroom. I wonder if the guy is gonna lose that fake beard tonight.

~Minhyuk’s POV~

The concert was going to be in two hours and I still felt like I was still in pure bliss from what happened at the library. I kept replaying in my head what happened in my head as the hairstylist did my hair. Jungshin sat next to me. "Did something good happen today?" He gave me a smile.

"I talked to her and she is gonna be here tonight." My face was starting to hurt from all the smiling I was doing but I didn’t care.

"Oh that practice yesterday must have helped." His smile turned into a silly grin.

I looked at my hand. "Yeah, you can say that or it was my masculine charm." I flexed a little and Jungshin and I laughed.

"Sure it is." Jungshin got up and hit my knee. "Just be ready to blow her mind at the concert." He winked at me. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Stella… I smiled to myself.

~Stella’s POV~

I looked at my cell phone. 1 hour till the concert. I felt butterflies in my stomach and looked down at what I was wearing again. Chimera made me wear a soft yellow sweater over a white tank. On the bottom I wore my darkest jeans with these heels that made me feel like I would fall to my death any minute. She applied light make up to my face so I looked like I was glowing. I hope he likes how I look. I held my eyes shut and kind of did a little squeal dance. I may have a boyfriend soon!

Chimera came out of her room wearing pink tank with a white cardigan over it. She wore white skinnies tucked into black ankle boots. She had a bright pink eye shadow on with expertly placed eyeliner to make her eyes like a cat’s. He is not allowed to see her. I thought before I shook my head to make the envy go away. "You look great!" I squealed, acting like a girl for the first time in a while.

"You do too!" She grinned at me. Then she grabbed my glasses and pulled them off my face. "You should really get contacts. Your face is really cute." She placed my glasses on the table. I blushed at her comment. She already looked blurry and seemed unreal without my glasses.

"You seem like an illusion to me now. I can’t even make out the lines of your face." I walked forward, trying not to stumble. "I can’t see anything, how will I see the people on stage?"

"Don’t worry about that. You’re the real star there. You are gonna have a lot of fans after this appearance." Chimera giggled and grabbed my elbow led me to the door. "Come on; let’s go show the world how brightly you glow." I blushed again at Chimera’s comment. I really do feel like a star.