Understanding~~

Wishing You and Me TOGETHER!~ part 2 ( " We are Dating" )

 

~~MORNING~~
 
continue with the schedule~~
 
teen top ... went with their schedule flow~~~
while getting their make ups done for their performance* no more perfume on you*
 
chunji: l.joe~~ what happen yesterday~~
l.joe: nothing...you just drank and you felt dizzy... i and sophie fetched you and went home~~
chunji: * remembering the things he have done last night on the bar*  OMO!! NO WAY~~
l.joe: why is there any problem....
chunji: i know something really happen!!! but i can't remeber it clearly...
l.joe: *SIGHS* okay..i'll tell you~~ sophie said that if you don't remember anything..
         i will just shut up..but anyways ..i have to tell you this...   
  ~~ last night... we fetch you up ..we saw you and yeyoung kissing each other~~
  ~~ she was so hurt but she didn't show any angry emotions ...she cry and cry..................
  ... then i told her to listen to your explanations tomorrow....and she said she will.....
chunji: *worried* why am i doing this to her... she is such an angel..but i am always hurting her~~
l.joe: i think you forgot what you've promise me...
chunji: i'm sorry l.joe ..but i can't let go of her............
l.joe: one more strike chunji..and i'll go get her ... whether you like it or not....
chunji: * lowering his head out of worries* *big sigh* i'm really sorry~~
 
After the performance .... chunji went to the recording site........  and girlzone are in 
their recording room for their preparations...
 
Girlzone with the other jyp composers and other staff ...started organizing the songs for their new album~~
while chunji.............
 
 
chunji: * very upset, annoyed, angry, mad,, everything* * grabs yeyoungs wrist and brings her to a private place*
yeyoung: OUCH~~
chunji: WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT ..HUH??!!
yeyoung: i did nothing....  but we kissed~~ 
chunji: COULD YOU JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME~~~ and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS~~!! HUH??~~
yeyoung: I LIKE YOU !!! and I WILL HAVE YOU!!!
chunji: REALLY!~~~ HOW ARE YOU SO SURE!~~~
yeyoung: because i told my father about it!~~
chunji: WHAT ABOUT YOUR FATHER!! * clenched his fist*
yeyoung: HE ALSO WANTS YOU FOR ME!~~AND HE WILL GET US TOGETHER!!!!
chunji: I WILL NOT LET ANYBODY!~~ DO THAT~~~
yeyoung: WHY !... because you have a secret girlfriend.~~ >>>>???
chunji: * shocked* YES ,.. I HAVE * hesitating*
yeyoung: HAAHAHHA~ oh really .... well.. i'm sure your fans will get upset and attack your SOPHIE!~~
chunji: DON'T YOU DARE TELL A WORD~~~ because if not...  YOU WILL REGRET THAT YOU WERE BORN!~~
yeyoung: *teary eyed because of fright* 
chunji: If i knew that sophie will get hurt ... because of you... i will never hesitate to break your neck!!!  ( i don't know how to express the anger... it's kinda funny..LOL)
yeyoung: * runs away*
chunji:*grabs his phone and called cap*
 
~~ 
cap: oh ..why did you call...?
chunji: yeyoung knew i have a relationship with sophie and sooner or later she will take a big problem...
cap: OH~?? we should be the one to tell this to public... i will find a way....
chunji: i know... we should get this news out already so that sophie will not be harmed... will the fans understand~??
cap: i'm sure they will.................
chunji: thank you hyung......
cap: i'll get this as soon as possible..........
 
______IN THE GIRLZONE__________________
 
while recording ....
 
sophie's phone rung....
 
sophie: jyp oppa... i have to get this...
jyp: okay..^^
*answers the phone~~
 
sophie: why did you call oppa...*with a very calm voice*
chunji: i'm sorry for what you saw last night.. and i'll explain everything if we will meet...
         but i have to tell you an important thing....
sophie: okie..what is that oppa... please hurry..we have a recording...
chunji..okay.... yeyoung ... knew that you are my girlfriend and we should let the 
          public know about this because if we don't she will.... do you understand... tomorrow .... 
          our company will call a meeting ...and discuss this... so don't worry about it...
sophie: OMO!!~~ really ..thank you oppa... okay.. bye~
chunji: bye..i love you.. so much...
sophie: *hungs up*
 
 
continue with the schedule~~
 
chunji faked the smile and continue recording with the sitcom....
 
~~  chunji is done with his guest parts in the sitcom... girlzone is done recording their album.... 
the news is out that chunji of teen top and girlzone sophie has a relationship....... the fans was 
warm and undersanding.....  many things changed since the public know the relationship....  ~~
teen top already done their goodbye stage for " no perfume on you" .... ..  
 
director: chunji ..thank you for participating for this sitcom..and we wish you all the best in your idol career....
               thank you for your hard work.... i think this will be our last shoot for your character....:)
chunji: i'm so glad to work with you...thank you also for your hard work~~:)
director: okay i think that's it... see you next recording guys....
 
yeyoung ...give chunji a very annoyed look...
 
THE NEXT DAY~~~
 
yeyoung and sophie ..met at the stair for their guestings at star king....
 
sophie: ** tries to walk in the opposite direction**
yeyoung: i want to talk to you....
sophie: we don't have anything to talk about~~* walks away*
yeyoung: * grabs your wrist* don't you ever walk away while i'm talking to you....
sophie: what are you going to say?? 
yeyoung: i just wanna say that.... chunji and i is very compatible and very fit for each other...
           and in no time... chunji will like me..... and we will be together.......
sophie: oh...well..goodluck...
yeyoung: YAH!! * grabs sophie and tries to push her to the stairs...
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
Last 3 chapters~~:):)
 
PLEASE SUPPORT!~:D:D