WORK~~

Wishing You and Me TOGETHER!~ part 2 ( " We are Dating" )

 

Girlzone rehersal room...
 
manager: how was you break...
heran: it was great...
manager:  so i guess ,..you have enjoyed yourself very well.and now...it's work time...
  here is your schedule girls~~ sophie ,chinsun and sunji..you are ask to do 4 magazine 
  photoshoot...we approved only 4 there were very many offers~~your time schedule will
   be everyday staring from tomorrow upto the 4th day~~ hyunmi.. mihi,, heran... you will 
   be more on guesting..maybe sometimes with the other three but most of the time ..only 
    you three..for group schedules...we planned to stop doing reality shows first maybe 
   after 3 weeks we can ..but to focus more on your comaback preparations ... it's better
    if we will only have our guestings... and that's also because...you will change the concept...
    we have been discussing your next concept and it was planned to be a very feminine...
    warm  and calm look!! take a look at this sets~~ *hand the planned outifut~~
 
 
 
this will be for your album ..~~ positions  ..chinsun heran mihi
                                                              sunji hyunmi sophie 
 
chinsun: wow ..cute.... are you guys done looking let's turn the pages...
 
manager: that will be the other outfits you will use~~ in contrast to the cute outfits ..we decided this..( okay..it's a corset ...if that's how you call it..i don't know ..
       today ..i'm a fashion terrorist ..i guess...hehehe... i'm kinda random in picking a costume~~)
 
 
 
girlzone: we like it..hehe..thanks unnie...
 
chinsun: unnie...when are we going to do our recordings~~ 
manager: go to the company recording room tomorrow night... we will discuss the songs~~ 
 
girlzone: okay..unnie~~ 
manager: i will go now... here are the lyrics of the songs ... familiarized this... i'll go...
girlzone: byie...unnie~~
 
___________TEEN TOPS~~ practice room_________________________________________
 
manager: i'll give you your schedules..~~ i'll say the project of chunji first..you were one of the added guest characters in 
   " Oh My God" sitcom..you will be the boyfriend of the main girl character.... then for the group...still have many stage performances...
   and interview..and magazine photoshoot... so i guess that's it.....guys do well.... chunji you will start the recording tomorrow.... work hard...:)
    byie guys~~
 
teen top : byie ..hyung~
 
chunji: i should tell this to ...sophie.... hehhee..
ricky: yeah..tell her ..that...
cap: i'll just go buy something to eat... 
l.joe: hyung ..i'll come with you~~
cap: let's go...
 
( changjo niel ricky and chunji left)
 
changjo: why are you going to tell her??
chunji: hehee..i just want to know her reaction!!* evil laughs*
 
*calls sophie*
 
chunji: annyeong baby.... where are you now...??
sophie: oh... i'm at the rehersal room... why??
chunji: i have something to tell you,,??
sophie: what??
chunji: i will have a new sitcom....
sophie:  oh..that's good.... is that it ..??
chunji: uhm... i will be the boyfriend of the main girl character and the director 
          called me a while ago... i should be prepared for many kissing scenes,...
sophie: *shocked* really?? hehehe.. oh... you're the boyfriend of the main girl... that's a good character....
chunji: what about your comment for the kissing scenes...??
sophie: i'm fine with it... it's work...
chunji: aren't you jealous...??
sophie: why should i ... ?? it's just work...
chunji: hmp...you don't care about me anymore... you're not even jealous....
sophie: yah~~  it's not that i don't care about you anymore....it's just that... 
          we have talked to our manager and she gave us our own schedules... 
           i have one girlfriend character too... hehehe....will you allow me??
chunji: WHAT!!~~ you can't..ANDWAE~~
sophie: * babo... thinking* 
chunji: i'm just kidding you .... i just want to know your reaction .... is that serious..??!!
sophie: oh..really... i'm serious....
chunji: ehhhhhhhhhh... SHIREO!! ( i don't want)
sophie: BABO!~~ i'm just joking... hehehe...
chunji:  yah...!! don't you know i'm so jealous... whoever that guy is...!! but you..??!!~~~
sophie: i know you're just fooling me~!! 
chunji: how did you know.....
sophie: because i know you will not let any girl touch my BABY!!~~ 
chunji: i don't think so..~~
sophie: YAH!~~~~~
chunji: see..you getting jealous ..right??
sophie: * hungs up* 
chunji: hehhehe...
 
END THE CALL~~
 
ricky: she's so sweet
changjo: hehehe...cute~~
chunji: hehhee/... well..i'm kinda nervous..what will i do in the sitcom....
changjo: just do your best~~
chunji: yeah ..i know... my girlfriend is so supportive...i'm so blessed~~
niel: super hyung,......
chunji: well.. i guess...i'll just ..what is told....
niel: yeah..that's better~~
 
 
THAT NIGHT~~~
 
 
(chunji recieved a text message)
 
* oppa...congratulations for your new sitcom... acting debut!~~ i'm so proud of you.... keep up the good work~~
   and i'll always support you... no matter what....hehehe.. FIGHTING!! goodnight.. byieieeee~~~~ -- <3 Sophie*
 
 
chunji: * while laying down the bed* wahhh...my girlfriend is so sweet ....good night ...
 
*replies* -- good night baby...thank you~~