START of .... :( 2/2

Wishing You and Me TOGETHER!~ part 2 ( " We are Dating" )

 

" oh...really ..okay... have a great time.. i love you my sweet boyfriend - <3 sophie" 
 
~~he has a girlfriend why isn't he telling us... but wait sophie...?? she has the same name as the girl in the group Girlzone...isn't she this girl~~
~~anyways..i need to get chunji and get rid of this girl.. i need to find a way... wait~~
 
*grabs chunji's phone....
 
" i want you to fetch me right now... i drank too much..-- chunji's phone( but the words are from yeyoung)
 
~~ yeyoung saw l.joe... at the entrance....with a girl..**  .omo...i think it's really her.. ... she's the one in the girlzone...
  i need to do something..... ** kisses chunji.... chunji can see the face of sophie in yeyoung's face that's why he kisses her back**~~
 
when l.joe and sophie saw them.... kissing...
 
l.joe: EXCUSE ME MISS!! but we have to go now..~~
yeyoung:  OMO!~~
sophie: * crying*
chunji: * supported by l.joe from the shoulders...* * feels really dizzy*
l.joe: sophie.??
sophie: * crying voice* hmmmm...???
l.joe: are you fine??
sophie: yeah.. i am....... don't mind me....
l.joe: i'll just drop you home~~
sophie: uh..okie...
l.joe: yah..don't cry....let's her chunji's explanation tomorrow~~ okay...
sophie: but if he didn't even remember anything at all... just don't say anything... ...
l.joe: okay...
 
 
you got home... and you took a shower and went to bed .... *still crying*
_____________________________
 
this is really short continuation~~ i hope you guys subscribe more~~
 
i'll update again~~
 
BTW!! 
 
last 4 CHAPTERS!!~