A DAY WITH L.JOE~~

Wishing You and Me TOGETHER!~ part 2 ( " We are Dating" )

 

cap and the other teen top members calmed them down and chunji is ready to listen for 
the explaination of key,  what happen to youngmin , sophie and why he's with sophie~~
 
cap: key...sunbae..tell us what happen....
key: .....  they have a collaborating stage right?? youngmin was paired with sophie..and i guess he likes sophie...
       nobody knows your relationship with sophie...that's why she can't tell and even act like she has a boyfriend..
       they went out to play a game and they made sophie kiss youngmin ..since he confessed that he likes sophie...
       the boyfriend members,..ask her to do it.... that's why you saw her kissing him...... for the rehersal performance stage...
       she was getting a fruit to give to you guys but she slipped because of the slippery floor...and youngmin catched her 
       before her body touched the ground so badly.... and lastly ... i'm with her because we planned to meet..we talk about things..
       and don't be jealous with me...i don't love sophie like before...i'm courting another girl.... and she told me ..why are you like 
       that to her... she really misses you and ... really want to hug you.... want to hear your voice... and as her friend i'm here to comfort her...
 
ricky: hyung ... i told you .. she have her own explanation..you just don't want to listen...
chunji: * tears fell down,..as he realized how dumb is he to say the things ...to her* i'm sorry key..
           for hurting you..thank you for being there for sophie!! thank you for telling me this....
changjo: you are very lucky to have her hyung..you should get her back...
niel: tsk...tsk.... we will help you find a way to get her back....
chunji: i should get her back .... i will not let her get away.... guys please help me....
key: you should have learned from your mistakes.... 
chunji: i'm really sorry...
       
~~ l.joe is trying to catch sophie as she walked away..~~
 
l.joe: *grabs sophie's arms**  sophie..please stop * breathing very deeply... tired of running**
sophie: * stopped* *crying* 
l.joe: * hugs you* please don't cry.... i don't want to see you cry.... 
sophie: oppa.... i'm so stupid to love him like this..... i am so hurt when he said those words....
l.joe: shhhhhhhhhhh~~ stop ....  don't blame yourself....
sophie: oppa...does he loves me really??
l.joe:  of course he does...he's just jealous maybe of what happen...
sophie: i'm really hurt about everything...
l.joe: just don't mind it... i will make you feel better....
 
 
l.joe's thinking..::
 
i'm so hurt seeing you like this ..but i know chunji loves you also very much..~~ but today...
i will have you like my girlfriend and treat you how you deserve to be treated... i really love you sophie~~
 
 
l.joe: do you want to go somewhere warm...let's eat this out...
sophie: thank you oppa.~~
 
they went to the archade and disguise themselves not to look like idols...they went to the photobooth and took some pictures together...
the 3 hours past so fast...and their normal day ended...
 
 
l.joe: did you enjoy..??
sophie: yes...so much..i love this..~~
l.joe: i hope we can do this again~~* thinks...if only you are my girlfriend**
sophie: *kissed him on the cheeks* thank you much oppa...i appreciate your kindness..~~ byie..:)
l.joe: i hope you did feel better~~
sophie: yes,, of course.....
 
sophie headed to the dorm and the other girls knew what happen...
 
heran: sophie..what happen....
sophie: chunji and i fought...
sunji: what??!!
sophie: unnies long story..i'm kinda tired right now~~
chinsun: okay..sophie..get a rest... we don't have any schedule tomorrow~~ JYP oppa..told me..
 
it was only 8:00 pm...and you went to bed...
 
chinsun: * recieved a text message from cap*
 
chinsun: girls... * let them see the text message* 
mihi: is is going to be a very romantic day..
heran: omo~~!! he's really a sweet guy...
chinsun: we should get ready.....~~
 
______________________________________________________________________
another update~~
 
PLEASE I NEED COMMENTS~~~ no silent readers please~~:):):D:D
 
annyeong~~