Episode 5

It started wtih a KISS

Episode 5

 

“Is this true?”

 “Should I ask Bomi-noona?”

Infinite members are gathered in front of Sugnyeol’s laptop early in the morning to read an intriguing article. Sungyeol was busy with his laptop earlier scrolling for latest news and updates when he saw an article that caught his attention. And that’s how they boys ended up gathered in front of his laptop with eyes wide open and with mouths that can’t be shut.

 

He rarely jog, but these past few days, he always jog to busy himself. To clear his mind. He removed his earphones from his ears and decided to take a rest after running how many laps in the park. He was drained. Sweats are all over his face and he was breathing heavily, not because he’s tired but because he still can’t get off his mind of what he saw days ago. He wanted to grab Bomi from Chanyeol’s grip and punch his face several times when he saw them kissing. But he knows he can’t do that, she’s not his anymore. And it was his damn fault.

He was deep on his thoughts when he heard his phone beep. It was a message from his friend with a simple txt together with a link.

“OPPA! READ THIS!”

Hoya quickly tapped the said link and there, it showed an article. A shocking article that made him gripped his phone hard and curse. ‘Now the world knows. !’

 

“What’s his reaction about this?” Myungsoo asked Sungyeol who still keeps on scanning the pictures and opening more site about the couple.

“I don’t think he already saw this” it was Woohyun who answered.

“I already saw it” they all jumped when they heard Hoya who just walked inside the room and Sungyeol quickly closed his laptop and gave Hoya a tensed smile. Hoya just smirked at him and went directly to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

They all look at each other then as if on cue, they all jumped and followed Hoya to the kitchen. Hoya stopped pouring water on his glass when he noticed 6 pairs of eyes on him.

“What?”

Sunggyu crossed his arms in front of his chest “How are you?”

He laughed but they all knew it was a fake laugh “I’m drained because of the jog. Why don’t you come with me tomorrow, hyung?” he said before gulping down a glass of water.

Sunggyu, on the other hand rolled his eyes and went closer to Hoya “You said you saw the news”

Hoya just nodded “So?”

Sunggyu and the rest are still giving him looks. “Oh I’m fine. Really. At least now I know she’s happy”

“But it’s just a rumor, it’s not yet confirmed” Sungjong butted in. Hoya just smiled. A bitter smile “It’s true” he said then left the kitchen.

 

 

“Those are just some pictures of us standing side by side and merely even touching” Bomi pointed out when their manager showed her an article about her and Chanyeol dating. “Chorong and Eunji can prove to you that the rumour is not true! Besides, just because of some picture of us that we look close together doesn’t mean we’re dating. Jeez” She pouted.

Her manager just shook his head “Oh you just don’t know, Bomi”

“What?”

Instead of answering, her manager just went to the door “Change. We’ll go somewhere” he said before closing the door of her room. Bomi stared at her phone that showed an article with a big title

“APink’s Bomi and EXO’s Chanyeol rumoured to be dating”

‘Stupid rumour’ She murmured and looked at their picture ‘Stupid Chanyeol’

 

“What do you think they’re talking about?” Baekhyun as he leaned his left ear to the door trying to listen to their manager and Chanyeol’s conversation inside their room.

“Of course it’s about the news” Kris answered as if Baekhyun is so dumb not to know that. Sehun and Tao was beneath Baekhyun and were also trying to listen to what they are talking inside. “We’re gonna meet Bomi-noona now” Sehun smiled and high-fived with Tao.

“It’s been an hour since manager had a talk with Chanyeol-hyung” Kai complained as they too are a bit anxious about the news since their manager have barged in early in the morning in their room looking for Chanyeol in a very serious tone. So they are thinking that maybe, this is indeed serious.

“Yeah and the rumour is not even true” Lay said.

Tao and Sehun stood up straight and frowned and faced Lay “It’s true, they are really dating”.

Suho scoffed “It is not true, okay? They are not dating”

“It’s true, I tell you!” Sehun insisted.

“And how did you know it’s true?” Luhan crossed his arms. All EXO members stopped what they are doing and waited for what the maknaes are going to say.

“Because Chanyeol-hyung likes Bomi noona” Tao slightly punched Sehun’s shoulder “Do it right” Tao hissed and faced the members “No, he doesn’t like Bomi-noona because...” he leaned closer and so as the members “he loves her” he whispered which made all the boys’ eyes grew wide.

“WHAT!??”
“Who told you this?”

“How did you found out?”

“Are you sure?”

“How come we didn’t know about this!?”

“It’s impossib;e”

There was suddenly a commotion inside the EXO’s dorm as the members try to get more information from the maknaes who just acts cooly because they know a secret that the rest of the members do not; however, Suho, Lay and Baekhyun frowned and looked at each other. “They are not in good terms…or so I remember, right?” Lay asked Suho who is crossing his arms while listening to the two proud maknaes about the story of how they caught Chanyeol.

“Or maybe Chanyeol tricked us? Telling us a different story so that we won’t suspect him that he and Bomi are really dating” Baekhyun gasped and turned to the closed door of their room, glaring “That traitor!”

‘Something is wrong here. He wouldn’t lie to us, right? ... I need to talk to Chanyeol’ Suho was in deep thinking when the door burst open revealing their manager and Chanyeol who is wearing a cap, a hoodie jacket, faded jeans, sneakers and sunglasses. The two maknaes stopped talking and went beside Chanyeol and so as the other members.

“Didn’t know you guys are really dating” Kris disappointedly said and Chanyeol just ‘tsked’

“When are we gonna meet Bomi-noona?” Sehun and Tao both asked and Chanyeol sent them a death glare “NOONA!?”

The two maknaes shrugged their shoulders “of course since she’s basically our ‘noona’ now because you’re dating her” Sehun even wiggled his eyebrows.

“You guys are not even close so don’t call her noona”

“Oh we will be because we need to meet her and we won’t take no for an answer” Tao said and Chanyeol was taken aback when the rest of the members nodded in agreement with Tao. He wanted to say that they are not really dating so there’s no ‘meet and greet’ happening here but he remembered what his manager said inside that he should not give any statement to the press or even to s regarding the issue, so instead of answering, he just followed his manager towards the main door of their dorm.

“Hyung! I wanna meet Bomi-noona too! How come these two already met her and we didn’t?” Kai half yelled and pouted feeling envious of the two boys who are standing coolly with proud smiles on their faces.

Chanyeol just shook his head as he went out ‘Now Kai’s calling her ‘noona’ too! great!"

 

*************

 

Hi! Hi! Hi! BamYnos is back!!! sorry for the LOOOOONNNGGG Hiatus (Years of hiatus T____T) I was so into WGM the Taejoon x Bomi Couple that I actually lost my heart to write ChanMi stories, but since there's no more Taejoon x Bomi couple tehehehehhehe My ChanMi virus is back! Episode 6, coming up!!!!