Episode 3

It started wtih a KISS

Episode 3

 

 

Chorong watched the two MC with satisfaction as the two exchange words at each other like there was no tension between them. At least she managed to keep her hatred…or whatever she is feeling for Chanyeol. She smiled and was feeling so proud.

 

“Wow infinite’s choreography is really no joke” Chanyeol commented as he watched infinite’s difficult dance moves. He glanced at Bomi who is busy looking at her cue card and not even glancing at the group who is performing “This is not some exam you know” but Bomi still kept her eyes on her cue card. Chanyeol took his cue card and offered it to her. That caught her attention.

“What do you want me to do with that?” she raised a brow at the guy who still managed to give her a smile eventhough she’s being ice cold.

“I’m guessing you already memorized your line might as well just memorize mine” he laughed at his own joke but Bomi gave him a bored look then back to her cue card “Seriously, Bomi I don’t know how you do it”

Bomi looked at him with furrows eyebrows “do what?”

“The silent treatment you’re giving me. I mean, it’s only the two of us here and you’re not even talking to me and here I am trying my best to have a descent conversation with you even though I know you hate me and I know you’re Apink’s great talker so-“ He stopped because he heard her chuckle “what?”

Bomi crossed her arms and faced Chanyeol with a smirk “I didn’t know you know something about me aside from being the ‘farting idol’ now why is that?”

“woaah now don’t get too excited miss. I’m a human and I watch TV” Chanyeol smiled at the fact that they’re actually having a conversation now.

“Human?” Bomi looked at him from head to toe and moved closer to him. He blinked and gulped as Bomi leaned forward and touched his chin and moved his head from side to side “w-what a-are you d-doing?” Bomi quickly stepped back when she realized she was really close… physically close to Chanyeol whom she reminded herself that it is the guy she hates plus there are lots of camera around them.

“I thought you’re a wolf ‘cause you don’t look like a human to me at all” she said then busied herself with her cue card again.

“A handsome wolf then” he said then winked at Bomi who is now giving him a ‘seriously’ look. Both of them were quiet when Chanyeol realized something. He snapped his fingers “aha! Now how did you know that we, EXO are actually called wolves?” He smirked and gave Bomi a ‘now-how-can-you-answer-that’ look but Bomi only smiled “Now don’t get too excited mister, as much as I wanted not to hear news about EXO… specially news about you, I can’t because it keeps on reaching me.”

“Ouch! That hurts” Chanyeol said and dramatically clamped his chest that made Bomi laughed. Chanyeol blinked for a second. Did she just laugh? For real? Because of me?

“I made you laugh!” Chanyeol pointed Bomi who is still laughing a little “I really made you laugh” He can’t believe it. He just made her laugh knowing that Bomi hates him and always shows him her frowning face ever since they met.

“No you didn’t-“ she stopped when she realized she was still half laughing “I mean… I did not laugh” she cleared then was back to her ‘snobbish’ tone.

Chanyeol just shrugged his shoulders “whatever you say missy, I know I just made you laugh. You don’t hate me that much after all” Bomi looked at him and was about to say something when Chanyeol faced the crowd and started saying something about thanking the infinite and how good they are. Bomi crinkled her nose and said her lines when Chanyeol looked at her after saying his own.

 

Lay scratched his head. Seeing Bomi and Chanyeol talking to each other with a smile on their faces knowing that Bomi hates Chanyeol is unbelievable. Maybe they got it wrong. Maybe Bomi doesn’t really hate Chanyeol. Maybe they misinterpreted Bomi’s actions toward Chanyeol.

“Hyung” he called suho who is just sitting beside him and who he think is looking at the two MCs.

“We are thinking the same,Lay”

“That makes the three of us” Baekhyun whispered who popped his head from Suho’s side.

 

After all the performances all groups went up to the stage to bid goodbye to their fans who are still chanting names and waving the banners of their beloved groups. Bomi wanted to be with her group but instead she was with her co-MC again because they were told that they would be the last to leave the stage to say their last lines of the night. Bomi watches her members wave at her and leave the stage. Oh how she wish to also leave the stage. To leave this guy beside her who is busy waving at his fans and giving them his ‘all teeth’ smile. She looked at the way he smiles. Okay, guess she was wrong. It is not creepy. It’s kinda… cute. She quickly shook her head. What did she just say? CUTE? Where did that come from? It’s not creepy but it’s also not cute. Why did she say ‘cute’ earlier? She doesn’t know.

“It’s rude to stare, you know” Chanyeol said who gave his last wave to his fans before facing her. She gritted her teeth “excuse me,mister. Sorry to burst your bubbles but I am definitely not staring at you” she quickly smiled when some idols greeted her.

He squared his shoulders “If you say so” he said but his tone says the opposite.

“I was not staring!” Bomi defended

“Yeah, you already said that” he chuckled and Bomi know this guy is not convinced.

“I was not staring!” she repeated “and why would I stare at you?” who am I kidding? Yes! I admit I did stare. A LITTLE.

Chanyeol looked at her and smirked “who are you convincing? Me or yourself?”. Bomi wanted to talk more. She wants to yell at this arrogant guy. She wants to strangle this guy for being so confident but didn’t for she knows cameras are all over the place and she doesn’t want to ruin her image just because she can’t control her hatred towards Chanyeol.

Chanyeol frowned. Bomi is so unpredictable. Sometimes she’s okay then with a snap of a finger, she’s not. Just like earlier. He is even annoying her just to make her talk but it was no use, she always cut their talks like it was wrong talking to him. He gives up. He doesn’t know why this girl hates him so much. Maybe because of the ‘ketchup’ thing of course but maybe there’s more.

-