Episode 1

It started wtih a KISS

Episode 1

 

Bomi rolled her eyes the moment she saw the tall guy smiling like there’s no tomorrow to the girls walking passed him. “tss! Player” she murmured and earned a nudge on her side by their leader, Chorong.

“What’s wrong?” their leader asked when she saw that their hyper member became quiet and started murmuring something with a frown.

Bomi took her eyes away from the source of her irritability “nothing unnie, I just saw some annoying Giant”

Chorong frowned but later on knew what or should she say who is Bomi talking about. She looked at Bomi’s side and saw him “Yah!” she slapped Bomi’s shoulder and the latter yelped in pain

“what was that for?” Bomi asked while rubbing her shoulder

“What did Chanyeol did this time?”

“Look! He is such a player,unnie! Can’t you see that?” Bomi and Chorong took a glimpse of Chanyeol who is for Chorong is just being a gentleman but that’s not how Bomi sees it.

“Yah, Yoon Bomi I won’t tolerate that kind of behavior”

“what?”

“Chanyeol is doing nothing wrong. He is just smiling there, bowing and being a gentleman”

“Especially to GIRLS” Bomi pointed out and Chorong tiredly rolled her eyes

“Hey Bomi, that’s not healthy anymore. You always think he is doing something wrong where in fact he is doing nothing!” Chorong pointed out. Bomi looked down and did not answer. She is guilty. She doesn’t even know why she doesn’t like Chanyeol or when it started. Maybe it was the time when Chanyeol embarrassed her in front of the other staff in the backstage yelling that she got ketchup on her and all the staff there including some idols stared at her and received some laughs. Of course everyone knows it’s not some ketchup! It’s her time of the month! And Chanyeol is the only stupid person there who is so insensitive not to know the ‘girl thing’. Bomi glared at Chanyeol before a staff offered her some towel and then she ran to their dressing room. Good thing the story did not leaked out. Or maybe when she heard Chanyeol laughed and told his other Exo members (especially to the Chinese members) that she is the farting idol and the Chinese members started talking Chinese while laughing. She was fighting the urge to look at them so instead she pretended she did not hear it and walked towards other idols. Or maybe-

“Ouch!” she yelped in pain when she felt a slap on her arm “Yah! Eunji that hurts”

“You’re zoning out, Rong-unnie told me you’re jealous that Chanyeol is being a gentleman to other girls” Eunji giggled and wiggled her eyebrows up and down.

“That’s gross,Eunji!” she looked at her unnie who is laughing with Eunji “Hey, I am not jealous, okay? Why would I be? Besides, I don’t like him”

“But that’s how we see it. You.Are.Jealous” Chorong answered

“That’s why you always notice him because you like him and your defense mechanism is saying bad things about him so we won’t know your REAL feelings for him! But too bad we’re great so your great secret is out” Eunji explained and high-fived Chorong afterwards.

“wow Eunji I’m amazed. You can be an author now” Bomi sarcastically said but Eunji and Chorong still kept on teasing her “whatever, I’m out” she said and walk towards where other Apink members are. And Chorong and Eunji followed her while chanting “Bomi likes him! Bomi likes him!”

 

 

“Of all Exo members why does it have to be him?” Bomi groaned the moment her manager told her that she’ll be an MC in a music festival with the Exo member she doesn’t really like.

“what’s wrong with Chanyeol? I think he got skills to be an MC” Her manager asked.

She was about to answer when Chorong popped out from nowhere “Because she likes him” their leader stated in a matter-of-factly tone.

“Yah unnie, don’t make stories! I don’t like him. He’s not even close to my ideal type”

“Why so defensive my dear saeng?” Chorong teasingly patted Bomi’s head.

“I’m not defensive! I just don’t like him. That’s it!”

Chorong nodded and crossed her arms “Then do good in MC-ing with Exo’s Park Chanyeol” she looked at Bomi with a challenging look.

Bomi stared at her unnie and to her manager while biting her lower lip “Fine!”

 

 

“Hey I heard you’ll be an MC again to the music festival” Suho said without looking at Chanyeol for he is busy reading some book. It was only Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Lay in their dorm ‘cause the others went out to buy some food.

“really? Woahhh why do they always pick you as an MC? You’re not even good at that” Lay commented who is busy playing with the soccer ball with Baekhyun

Baekhyun who is slightly kicking the ball towards Lay nodded “I know right. He got big voice that will scare people. They should have picked me. Everyone knows I’m good at entertaining people”

“Tss! You only know how to do aegyos, though” Suho said.

Chanyeol looked at s who is busy ‘backstabbing’ him which you cannot call ‘backstab’ ‘cause he is actually just there just listening to their negative comments about him “Thanks guys, keep on talking just pretend I’m not here and did not heard those”

“Who’s gonna be the other MC?” Baekhyun asked

“Apink’s Yoon Bomi”

Lay was the first to react “really? The one you said is the farting idol?” and chanyeol nodded as an answer. “She’s pretty and funny. You’re lucky,Hyung”

Chanyeol scoffed “Yeah.Lucky my ! That girl hates me”

Baekhyun frowned by Chanyeol’s statement.

“Why did you say she hates you? Did you two know each other?” The frowning guy asked

“Based on the way she looks at me. Everytime we encounter them or together for a show she always glares at me like she is annoyed by my existence. I don’t even know why”

Suho who is just reading the whole time heard them, scoffed and put down the book he was reading “Aigoo Chanyeol you really don’t know why that girl is annoyed with your existence?”

Chanyeol frowned “I can’t remember anything that I did something bad to her”

Lay shook his head “You were one heck of an insensitive person back there in the back stage” Baekhyun including Chanyeol got curious and wanted to hear it and so Lay started telling the incident that happened back stage during a music concert with the help of course of Suho who butts in everytime Lay forgets some details.

“WHAT? You did that? Poor Bomi” Baekhyun gasped and shook his head after hearing the whole story.

“Hey! Hey! I did not know, okay? How am I supposed to know that it’s not some ketchup but some blood stains?” Chanyeol defended himself for the Baekhyun, Lay and Suho are shaking their heads in disappointment.

“Everyone would know that” Suho said “Except for Chanyeol of course” Lay laughed

“And why did you ing yell?” It was Baekhyun again

 

“Because I was concern?... I- I don’t know…wait did I really do that? But that’s not enough reason to hate me, right?”

“You made a terrible thing Park Chanyeol. She’s a girl and girls are very sensitive” Baekhyun and Lay nodded as a sign that they are agreeing to Suho.

“what should I do then?”

“Talk to her and say sorry. That simple” Lay got up and told them he’s going to bed followed by Baekhyun and Lastly by Suho. Chanyeol was left there thinking “Easy for them to say because they’re not the one being glared at. They don’t know how scary Bomi’s looks are. And now we’ll MC together, let’s just hope for a better result!” 

 

-------

Author's Note: 

I really hate writing first chapter. Sorry guys! And yeah I'm totally back! my Major exam is over and I'm just waiting for the result so I'll just divert my anxiety to writing.lmao. anyway thanks @nicorobin for the trailer!!!!! I LOVE YOU!! 

and can someone teach me how to put the Trailer here? not just the link but the video itself?( i seriously forgot how)  thanks in advance guys :)