Episode 4

It started wtih a KISS

Episode 4

 

 

“EXO’s Park Chanyeol”

“And APink’s Yoon Bomi”

“Thank You for being here and Good night” Bomi and Chanyeol smiled and waved to the crowd before getting off the stage. She quickly removed her hand from Chanyeol’s arm when she was sure no one is looking at them. She was about to walk past him when he grabbed her arm with force that made her turn to look at him in the eyes.

“What did I ever do to you?” there was frustration in Chanyeol’s voice. It’s now or never. Chanyeol thought. He won’t be able to have a peaceful sleep knowing that someone is angry at him and not knowing the reason why.

Bomi tried to let her arm go free but Chanyeol did not let him. His grasped were firm on her arm. He doesn’t want to hurt or even force Bomi but he doesn’t have a choice.

She has to admit. She’s scared. She saw determination on Chanyeol’s eyes and the way he grasped her arm is telling her that he is not backing away. “let me go!” she said with authority, she won’t let her guard down. Not in front of this guy.

“Not until you tell me why you hate me so much! That being with me is like a big sin! That as if I have some kind of disease!”

“I already told you”

“not the whole thing”

“Why do you care so much if I don’t like you? Would that kill you?” Bomi sarcastically smiled “Perhaps, do you like me that you can’t stand my hatred-“

“Excuse me?” Chanyeol cut her off and laughed “I just wanted to know why. That simple. No need to go beyond the question,missy” he let her arm go and looked at her from head to toe. Bomi blinked and became conscious of herself when Chanyeol scanned her whole body “And to feed you some information, I don’t like girls like you” Now Bomi felt insulted.

“Girls LIKE ME?” She looked around and saw no one walking on the hallway so it’s safe to half yell.

He nodded “Yup, like you. I like tall girls with perfect legs” he looked at her legs and Bomi tried covering it with her hands “I like girls who is lady-like, I like girls with a good taste to fashion, I like girls who laugh without their mouth wide open, I like girls who doesn’t eat like a pig, I like girls who are reasonable… in short…” He stepped towards Bomi whose back is touching the wall “I like girls that is not YOU” he smirked when he saw Bomi’s reaction. He looked at her face and became aware of their proximity. He saw how her cheeks gone red. Damn! It’s his weakness seeing a girl blush!

Bomi felt belittled and insulted. It’s her first time hearing those insulting words. Yes she doesn’t have perfect legs but her fans complimented her for having nice legs. She knows she is not lady-like but it is not a hindrance to gain fans. In fact, they love her boyish style. And who is he to tell her she doesn’t have a good taste in fashion? She does laugh with wide open and so does he. He also laughs with his mouth wide open followed by number of claps like a penguin. And No he did not just insult her way of eating! She was thinking of a comeback when she noticed how he looked at her. He was staring at her eyes then it moved to her nose then… she saw him shook his head.

When he shifted his gaze back to her eyes, he saw her lift one of her eyebrows “Seriously, I don’t care who you like Park Chanyeol. You said you don’t like me but your action speaks otherwise” the corner of quirked upward and that action made him look at her lips. It’s his first time being this close to a girl. Gawd! He should look away.

Bomi was already doing a victory dance on her head after seeing Chanyeol’s shock expression when she caught a sight of a guy whom she hated the most, except for Chanyeol, walking towards them.

Hoya didn’t like the scene. He waited for Bomi to have a talk with her and this is what he gets? Chanyeol and his girl who is about to make-out? He is fuming mad as he walks towards them. He can’t just stand there and let his girl be kissed by a wolf!

You have no right to look at me like that, Lee Howon! Bomi’s anger flared up when she saw this guy’s piercing eyes directed to her and to Chanyeol whose face is just inches away from her and is murmuring something.

Look away. Look away. Look away. Oh Boy who am I kidding? I can’t. Chanyeol forcefully closed his eyes. I am so gonna regret this later.

Chanyeol was fighting the urge to come closer. He wanted to step back and turn around, clear his mind and forget everything but he knows he can’t. I just wanted to taste.

He did not think twice and just closed the distance between them. He kissed her!

 

Bomi was shocked when she felt Chanyeol’s lips on her lips but seeing Hoya stopped with a pained expression made her kissed Chanyeol back. She knows it’s wrong but she wanted revenge! Now, how does it feel, Hoya?

Chanyeol did not expect that and so does Bomi. She smiled when saw on her peripheral vision how Hoya walked away with a very pained face. Then that smile faded when she realized something.

Oh my gawd! I’m kissing him back! Yoon Bomi! Stop this instance!

It took her how many seconds to realize that this is wrong. That she hates this guy and kissing him back is a big mistake. That they are both idols who are kissing in the hallway where some staff might see them. She quickly pushed Chanyeol and looked at him with angry eyes. “I hate you!” she gritted her teeth.

“Doesn’t seem like it” Chanyeol said referring to their kiss earlier. That Bomi also kissed him back.

“I never want to see you again, jerk!” She shot him with a furious look before turning on her heels.

He watched her leave. He wants to stop her and say sorry and explain but he knows he can’t do that because even he himself can’t come up to an explanation why he did that. He admits it, it’s his fault. He wants them to be friends, if not friends then being civil to one another but look how it ended, looks like he won’t be forgiven forever. He messes his own hair “Stupid Park Chanyeol! Why did you kiss her?”

Because you are attracted to Bomi.

“No, I’m not!” he groaned when he realized he is talking to himself “Great! Now I won’t be able to say sorry…ever and that there would be one person that would hate me for the rest of my life” he murmured before walking towards their dressing room.

 

The photographer was walking on the hallway, checking his shots of the idols on his camera when he saw two people kissing.

 Wait! It’s not just two people! It’s EXO’s Chanyeol and APink’s Bomi!

“I was right, something is going on between them. Why am I so clever?” He laughed and tried hiding on the wall to get a few shot. When he thinks he got enough, he walked away with a big smile on his face. “This is going to be BIG!” he happily said followed by a whistle. 

-

Author's Note:

I miss writing.LOL! anyway,sorry 'cause it took me too much time to update this. I know, i won't say any excuses 'cause you viruses won't accept it :) so I updated two chapters to make up to you,viruses. I wanted to update another chap but sorry, this is all I got right now. Okay, I said an 'accident kiss' happened but it did not turned out to be an accident 'cause I think 'accident kiss' is just soooo overused to every story (Lmao!) and i wanted to say Thanks to @nicorobin for the #ChanMi vids, it gave me motivation to continue this story. you guys should also check out her vids in YT. 

and oh! before i forgot! please like #ChanMi page on facebook..I need more viruses :) 

https://www.facebook.com/ChanMiIsLove