Episode 2

It started wtih a KISS

Episode 2

 

“Wow Bomi you look like a lady today” BTOB’s rapper teased the frowning Bomi who was just practicing her lines. Bomi raised her hand and acted as if she is going to hit Ilhoon who quickly hid behind their tall member, Peniel.

“Stop hiding and let me hit you!” Bomi tried reaching for Ilhoon who still keeps on teasing her “You look like a lady but still act like a guy”

“Says the guy who hides behind Peniel afraid to be hit by a girl” Bomi scoffed “Peniel move!”

Eunkwang grabbes Ilhoon’s coat and used it to drag him “Stop it Ilhoon”

Bomi and the rest BTOB members laughed at the sight of Ilhoon being dragged by their leader.

“We need to go now, bye and Good luck” Sungjae and the rest said. Bomi nodded her head as an answer.

 

Chanyeol was feeling a little bit nervous in approaching Bomi because it’s his first time to be with her and knowing that the girl hates him made his hands sweat but after seeing Bomi smile and interact with the BTOB members he felt relieved that maybe she is not bad as he think she is and approaching and saying sorry to her is not that hard.

“Hey hyung!” Sehun who suddenly put an arm around his shoulder startled him.

He was holding his chest when he faced Sehun “Don’t scare me like that”

“Why so jumpy? And who are you staring at?”

“W-what? Staring? Me? No one”

Sehun knows better so he took a glance at the girl who is not that far from them who is dressed in white up to her knees with hair loosely tied and was busy reading her cue card. He nodded and looked at his hyung.

Chanyeol frowned. He knows what is running inside Sehun’s head and he needs to correct that before he misunderstands why he is staring at her “Look I was not staring at her… okay maybe I was staring but that’s because-“ He stopped for Sehun raised his hand.

“No need to explain Hyung, I know you too well” He raised his head and feeling so proud of himself “It’s part of growing up” and Chanyeol stared at him with a ‘seriously’ look

“You don’t understand Sehun” Chanyeol tried explaining but was stopped by Sehun again “Hey not because I’m the maknae I don’t understand any of this, I’m also a guy and Hyung, you got nice taste… She is pretty to be my noona”

“What!?” Chanyeol’s eyes grew wide.

“Hey Tao!” Sehun called the guy who is busy taking selcas

“what?” Tao jogged towards them

“What do you think of that girl?” Sehun motioned his head to the girl who is still busy murmuring something.

Tao stared at the girl for a while before realizing who it was “Oh Yeah!” He snapped his fingers and faced Sehun “ She’s Apink’s Yoon Bomi, right? The farting idol that Chanyeol-hyung told us”

Sehun smirked as he looked at Chanyeol “So he already introduced Bomi-noona to you?” he kept his eyes to Chanyeol eventhough he is talking to Tao. Tao who looks confused nodded “yeah, why?”

“Because Chanyeol-hyung likes her”

“What!? No! I don’t like her!” Chanyeol yelled at Tao who looks shock after hearing it from Sehun

“Y-you don’t like her” Tao said who still looks shock and Chanyeol nodded thanking that Tao is not like Sehun who concludes right away “Because you Love her”

“Yup that’s right I Lo- what? No!” Chanyeol desperately looked at the two whose jaw dropped and started whispering to each other. He doesn’t know how his talk to Sehun earlier about his stare ended up like this. That he loves Bomi. “Okay you two, stop!”

The two looked at him “Don’t worry hyung it’s our secret we won’t tell anyone but when are you confessing?”

Chanyeol looked at his two saengies in disbelief and confusion “Confessing?”

“ We already accept her as our future noona so no need of our approval! Good luck Hyung” Tao and Sehun patted his shoulders and walked towards where other idols are seated but stopped to smile widely and bow 90 degrees to Bomi who looks confused but still smiled at the two.

He literally face-palmed. He’ll explain everything to those two stupid later because right now, he still has this problem he needs to face. He took a deep breath before walking towards Bomi.

Bomi knows Chanyeol is already behind her but she chose to ignore him by pretending that she is practicing her lines eventhough she already read it a hundred times.

Ignore. Ignore. Ignore. Igno-

She heard a cough behind her and she knows she can’t avoid Chanyeol that she needs to face him whether she likes it or not. Smiling was never hard for her for she is a happy person but right now that she is facing Chanyeol she thought that maybe she should have also practiced fake smiling.

“Hey” Chanyeol nervously raised his hand and smiled expecting to have even a simple ‘Hi’ but he received none. He bit his lower lip before continuing “ahmm Exo’s Park Chanyeol”

“Apink’s Yoon Bomi” she simply introduced herself.

“Yeah the farting idol, right?” He laughed trying to lighten up the mood but his laugh faded when he noticed Bomi crossed her arms and just stared at him. “Sorry” he mumbled. Bomi was about to turn her back when Chanyeol grabbed her arm but quickly let it go when he saw how Bomi stare at his hands on her arm “Look I know you don’t like me and all-“ he stopped because he saw Bomi smirked like he was some kind of stupid who just discovered that she hates him.

“You hate me because of that ‘ketchup thing’ right?”

“Wow I’m amazed you remembered that! And do you really think I’m simple minded to hate you just because of that?”

“W-what? T-there’s more?”

“I knew it you would forget everything and think that you did nothing to me”

“That’s because I don’t remember!” Chanyeol is starting to get frustrated. He doesn’t have any idea what else he did to Bomi that made her hate him.

“Just forget it” Bomi turned her back again but was grabbed by Chanyeol again.

“Okay, Okay whatever that is… I’m sorry, okay? I’m sorry”

A staff passed by them and they quickly bowed and smiled to her whose eyes were on Chanyeol’s hand resting on Bomi’s arm. Chanyeol noticed it and quickly removed his hand.

“Okay” Bomi blankly said when the staff is out of sight.

Chanyeol sighed. Saying sorry to this girl is really hard. “Fine, I know you can’t forgive me that easily but please let’s make this event successful by being successful MCs. We… I mean You can pretend that you like me-“ He saw Bomi’s eyes grew wide and then he realized he used the wrong word “I- I mean not ‘like’ me like literally ‘like’” He uses his hands to quote “what I mean is at least pretend that you’re comfortable with me? ‘cause I don’t have any problem with you so I’m asking you this favor” He waited for Bomi’s reaction “This is for the two of us”

Bomi think for a while then nodded “Fine. Just for tonight”

Chanyeol doesn’t know if he should be happy by that or not. Wow she doesn’t really like me. Is it that hard for her forgive me?

They were staring at each other when they heard a click and jumped because of the flash.

“Hey” Bomi and Chanyeol both said

“Sorry, I’m here to take pictures backstage including the MCs” a staff said and showed them his I.D “The management wants to make a magazine out of this event”

“Are you the official photographer?” Bomi asked and the guy nodded.

“I was tasked to do this so can you please do a pose as happy MCs?” he bended a little and raised his camera.

Bomi looked at Chanyeol before turning to the photographer “Do we need to do that?” and Chanyeol felt a little offended.

“Of course! You guys are the chosen one to lead this event so I need your pictures” he bended again and raised his camera.

Bomi and Chanyeol just awkwardly smiled and stood there side by side. There was a click but after looking at it in his camera, he is not satisfied “I know both of you are nervous because this is a big event but please be happy, lighten up, okay?” The two nodded and tried their best to smile. After another click, the cameraman is starting to get irritated “Are you comfortable with each other? Or more like Do you guys have a problem with each other?” He suspiciously looked at them.

Bomi blinked. Is it that obvious? Damn! Photographers are keen observers!

Chanyeol was the one to recover “What are you talking about?” he laughed and put an arm on Bomi’s shoulder “We’re fine and in fact, we’re friends” He eyed Bomi and Bomi quickly got his message. Eventhough how much she wants to remove his arm, she can’t do that in front of this photographer. Fake it until you make it. “Of course, we’re comfortable with each other” she smiled and looked at Chanyeol who is also looking at her.

The photographer smiled and did his thing by clicking his camera “can you do thumbs up?” and they did “can you pretend that you guys are talking? I want to take stolen shots”

Bomi wanted to roll her eyes but still did it for the photographer’s satisfaction. They pretended they were practicing and having so much fun while talking. Gawd! This scene is gross!

Chanyeol looked at Bomi who is pretending to be laughing. If only that laugh is real I would say she is really pretty. The cameraman caught everything and smiled victoriously.

“Thank you, I need to attend to other idols” He bowed and walked away. He then looked at his shots in his camera and took a quick glance at the two idols who are now exchanging words at each other.

-