Ch 8

Mute Student and The Lovey Teacher

You:I was finish with my essay.I raise my hand 

Kris:I look up and saw ____ hand. I walk to her desk. Are you finish Kim _____?

You:I wrote on a piece of paper with the word Yes on it. I gave him my paper and left the classroom

Kris:I saw her giving her paper to me.I watch her leave the room. Kim ____ your not suppose to leave the room.I heard the door slam the next minute.

You:I slam the door and walk to the girls restroom area

Chen:Someone is not feeling well

Kris:What makes you say that,Chen?

Chen: When ____ gets jealous.She gets very sick the next minute.It happen before. A guy turn her down. 

Kris:Oh,is she upset? Why did this guy turn her down?

Chen:She didn't talk at all.That's why

Yoona:Can I jump in this conversation?

Kris:Sure

Yoona: Kim ___,likes one guy a lot. But,when that guy starts to flirt with other girls she's get jealous and she get's scared the next minute.

Chen:She told one guy that she likes him a lot in her notes. He even ask her out on date the next day. She was at the coffee shop and the guy didn't show up at all.

Kris;So basically she got stood up

Yoona:Mhm,So if she see's the guy that she like and he starts flirting with other girls she will get jealous.

Kris:Now,I know how she feels. I went over to my desk and put the paper down in the bin. 

Suho:I kept listening to Kira plan. What is she going to do to ______? Why does she hates Kim _____ so much?

15 Minutes Later

Kris:I look up and she was still not their. _____,where are you?

Tiffany:Looks like she still has not come back yet,girls.

SNSD:Mhm

Kai:I finished my essay she still did not come back yet.

EXO:Usually she is finish with every subject first.

Kira:So they care about her so much. I whisper to myself. I will make you mine Mr.Wu.You're mine.

Meanwhile

You:I was at the rooftop.I was crying so much.He just use me as his play mate. Thats it. I don't like Kira at all. She just makes me jealous so much. I whisper to myself. He even put his arm around her. He never did that to me. I only get a hug.

In The Classroom 

Kris:I read everyone essay.I was about to read ____ essay before I look at time. Looks like its break time. Okay class everyone have a break time will ya.

Classmates:Yes

Kira:Mr.Wu do we get homework

Kris:No,if you finish your class work. Then no homework

Kira:Awesome,I put my hand on his arm.Can you tutor me later?

Seohyun:She is so flirting with Mr.Wu

Taeyeon:She needs to take those hands off Mr.Wu before ____ walks back in the room

Jessica:And you know how mad she gets

Sunny:Yep.I got up from my desk. I went over to Luhan desk. Hey Luhan

Luhan:Hey my Sunny

Sunny:I smile

Kira:I was waiting for Mr.Wu answer

Kris:This girl is seriously flirting with me. Sure,I'll tutor you.

Kira:Yay. I let go of his arm.

Back At The Rooftop

You:I was still at the rooftop.He hates me.But,why did he adopt me in the first place? I look at my uniform.Maybe,I just need a new outfit to change me. I look at myself again. Nah.I don't need a new outfit. Maybe,he is just not that into me. Because,I am a mute and I don't speak. I only speak to him aka Kris. I let a sigh out of my mouth.

Classroom

Kris: I'll be right back class.

Classmates:Mhm

Kris:I left the room and started to walk upstairs to the rooftop.I open the door and saw _____ sitting on the ground.I heard her cry. I went over to sit by her.I started to talk quietly.Their you are ____ I been waiting for you to return my classroom.

You:I heard him talking to you. I turn my head away from him

Kris:Please don't ignore me.Chen and Yoona told me what happen in the past. Are you scared of me? Your teacher or your guardian Kris? Im still the same person Kim _____.

You:I shake my head in a yes way.

Kris:I know that you can talk now. So,please speak to me.

You:I started to talk. Yes,your still the same person. But,im just jealous and scared at the same time

Kris:Why are you scared of me?

You:Im not scare of you Kris. Im scared that I might loose you to someone else. Even though im just a student. I close my mouth I saw Kira.

Kira:Mr.Wu the classmates ask me to tell you to comeback to the classroom

Kris:I'll be right there Kira.Im coming as fast as I can. I walk downstairs and back to my classroom

Kira:I look at ____ in a mean way. You stay away from my crush he is not yours

You:*I talk to myself,I don't even know what you are say* I turn my head in a confuse way.

Kira:Can you speak?If you ever come near my crush again. I will beat you.Im not afraid to do it. Like,I did earlier this morning.When I finish my paper right before yours.I walk away and close the door.

You:I watch her leave the rooftop place.I fell down to my legs.I started to cry again,Does he likes me or not? The Sun was getting hot all of a sudden.I got back up on my feet and went to open the door. I kept trying to open the door. It's not opening at all. I started to breathe harder. I need water.I pass out on the door.

Kira:I came back to the classroom.

Kris:Okay,everyone is still not here yet. Kira,Where is ____?

Kira:She's in the bathroom.I blush and smile to Mr.Wu

Suho:I kept watching Kira

Yuri:Suho,I can't believe you have to sit by Kira

Suho:I know right. I over heard her talking to herself. She is making a plan against ____

Yuri:Oh no,This is just to much. ____,already gets pick on by the Jock1 and s.

Suho:Mhm,I brought SNSD and EXO together so we can all talk about this.

Kris:Okay Class,let's re begin class. I read all of your essays. I have already grade them

Tao:Oh No

Kris:Tao,its okay.Yours wasn't even that bad.

Tao:I breathe away

Kira:Who got the top grade number?

Sooyoung:Yah Kira.Mr.Wu doesn't rank any of his students at all.

Kira:Well he should rank each of his students

Hyoyeon:I was starting to get mad at Kira

Kira:So,Who got the top grade in the class? Mr.Wu

Kris:Enough Kira.Go sit in your seat

EXO: Ohhh

SNSD:We smile

Kris:I started to pass out their essay paper.

Kai:I smile. I look over to ___ paper. It was A++. Wow,she really does like to write.

Seohyun:Let me see that paper Kai

Kai:I pass ___ essay to Seohyun.

Seohyun:Girls look 

SNSD:Wow,Kim ____ got a double A++ on this paper.

Seohyun:I hand back the paper to Kai

Kai:Thanks,I put the paper back on Kim ____ desk.

Chanyeol:I turn my head around and cough

Kris:Yes,Mr.Chanyeol

Chanyeol:Just nothing Mr.Wu wrong pipe at the wrong time.

Kris:I smile and walk back to my desk.

Meanwhile

Luna: I walk to the rooftop and open the door and saw ___,body I put my hands on her pulse. I went downstairs and caught my breath,I went into the nurse office this time. Nurse,____ not breathing and she is passed out.Please call the ambulance. She very dehydrated.

Nurse:I heard Luna. I call the ambulance.

Luna:I ran back to the rooftop and pick up ____ body.I walk down slowly.

Baekhyun:I walk over to the windows and saw a ambulance.

Luna:I walk Kim ____,down to the ambulance vehicle. Everything is going to be okay ____.I watch as they carry her into the vehicle.

Baekhyun:Mr.Wu

Kris:Yes,Baekhyun

Baekhyun:Is that ____ in the vehicle?

Kris:I drop my papers and look at image. It is her.I pick up my papers and put them on the desk.I started to worry so much and saw the principal come in.

Principal:Mr.Wu one of your students is going to the hospital due to the hot sun and dehydration. She is going to be okay. Keep up the great job.

Kris:Yes Sir,I will

Kira:I smiled evily in my head. I talk to myself,He is now mine.

Kai:I kept my eye on Kira

4pm

You:I started to wake up and said to myself He is not here for me?

Kris:Im right here _____. 

You:I saw him standing in the same room with me.

Kris:I grabbed her and hugged her.I started to talked to her in her ear. I was so worry about you,my princess.

You:What happen to me?