Ch 36

Mute Student and The Lovey Teacher

Kris:I'll be right back ok.

You:Mhm

Kris:I was about to leave her room and saw her report card on her table.____,your report card came in.

You:I been a Straight A student since 1st grade.You can look at the report card if you want.

Kris:I look at her report card and smile.I walk out of her room and brought my suitcase with me into my room.I put her report card on my desk.I grab my suitcase and put it on my bed.I my suitcase and start to unpack and put my dirty clothes in my laundry basket.I put my shoes back were they belong and I put my toothbrush and toothpaste and my brush back in my bathroom.I walk back to my room.I took the rest out of my suitcase.I put my phone and my charger on my desk. I put my suitcase in my closet and lay down on my bed.

You:I came out of my room and walk to his room and smile.I put the blanket over his body.I was about to leave as he grab my wrist.

Kris:I grab her wrist and pull her in bed with me.I put the blanket over our bodies.Don't go ____.Sleep with me ___.

You:I smile and got close to his chest

Kris:I put my right hand on the back of her head.I talk to myself I miss you too much and two months with out you was too hard.I kiss her forehead.I went to sleep.

Next Day

Kris:I woke up at 5am.I look down at her and smile.I got out of bed to brush my teeth and wash my face.I start to comb my hair.I finish doing my morning stuff in the bathroom. I went to the kitchen and look at the calendar and saw a day mark. I read the writing. Two days till ____ birthday. I should go get her something. A present and a birthday cake for her and I to share together. I get her a strawberry cake and some clothes. Maybe I should decorate my room with petals.I smile. I yawn today is Thursday. My beautiful girl that I had adopted is going to be eighteen soon. She is so beautiful. But,Im still her teacher.Her and I look so cute together. I went to my fridge and brought out the milk and close my fridge door. I grab my cereal and my bowl. I put my cereal in my bowl then I put milk in my bowl. I put the milk away and grab my spoon from the cabinets.I went back to my room and start to eat my breakfast.I turn my head around and look at her.I kept eating my cereal.

You:Asleep

Dreams

You:Mama,Daddy where are you?

Dreams ends

You:I woke up

Kris:Your wake

You:Bad dream

Kris:Sweete heart

You:I been having a bad dream for the last couple of days.

Kris:You should have told me over the phone

You:I was to scared to tell you.

Kris:You should never be scared of something.