Ch 3

Mute Student and The Lovey Teacher

You:I walk back to the Orphanage. I walk inside and took off my shoes and grab my white board with the marker. Hi

Song Jaehee: Hi Kim ___.How was school?

You:I erase my hi to Song Jaehee. I wrote down on my white board It was good. I show it to her.

Song Jaehee:Im glad you had a great day at school.

You: I smile and erase my white board message and write down on my white board and ask her Did anyone adopt me yet?

Song Jaehee: Not yet Kim ____. Don't worry their will be someone to adopt you.

You: I erase my white board message and wrote down on my white board Ok.

Song Jaehee:I smile and walk around to check on the other children

You: I erase my message on my white board and went to my room.

Back at school

Kris: I finish grading papers and look down at my brief case. I saw a picture of my ex girlfriend and I. Jinhee,why did you cheat on me?

Xiumin: I walk into the classroom. Kris,Do you want to go out tonight?

Kris: I saw Xiumin walk into the room and put the picture back into my brief case. Sure I go out tonight. Where do you want to meet up at?

Xiumin: Laser Club

Kris: Sure,I'll see you their. I left the room.

Xiumin: I smile my Galaxy friend is back. I left the room after him.

Kris:I walk closer to my apartment and saw the orphanage. So,this is the orphanage that Kim ____ told me about. I walk to my apartment and went inside my building. I took my shoes off and put my briefcase on the counter and went to my fridge I grab my water bottle and close the fridge door and went to sit on the couch. I started to drink my water. After two minutes of drinking my water. I put the lid back on top of my water bottle. What a great day today.

Meanwhile

Yuri:SNSD girls should we go to that club tonight

Taeyeon:Which club

Sunny:The Laser Club

Sooyoung:Yah,I heard most of our teachers will go their.

Jessica:So,its a good time to flirt with most of our classmates their to.

Hyoyeon:I show them my new dance 

Tiffany: I would like to go.

Yoona:Why is that Tiffany

Tiffany: I just worry about Kim ___

Seohyun:She will talk when she is ready

Tiffany: Mhm

Yuri:Let's all get change and go out.

SNSD: Yeah

Meanwhile

You: I wrote down on my white board and came out of my room. Song Jaehee

Song Jaehee: Yes ____

You: I erase my message on my white board and write down, Can I go out tonight and watch the stars go by?

Song Jaehee: Sure

You: I erase my white board message and write down a big smiley face and show it to Song Jaehee

Song Jaehee: I smile.

You: I erase my message and went to put my shoes back on my feet. I walk outside the orphanage.I sat on the stairs and look up into the sky.

Meanwhile

Kris: I was out with Xiumin

Xiumin: Have you ever thought of dating again,Kris?

Kris:I don't know if im ready to date again,Xiumin.

Xiumin: Oh,I saw nine beauties walking through the door. Kris maybe you should ask one of those girls.

Kris:Those girls are my students.Xiumin

Xiumin: I watch the girls walking by

Kris:Xiumin,Are you ignoring me?

Xiumin:No i'm not ignoring you,I'm just checking out the ladies

Kris:You are such a ladies man.Bartender, Can I have another bottle of water please?

Bartender:Ok. I went to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water for the man. Here you go sir.

Kris:Thanks.

Bartender:Your welcome and no problem

Kris: I start to drink my water and look to my right and found Xiumin with my students.I paid for the bill and left the club.

Meanwhile

You: I look up into the stars and saw a shooting star.Make a wish ____. I put my hands together and make a wish.My wish is to speak. I kept looking at the stars. Please make it come true.

Kris: I started to walk home and found Kim _____ on the stairs of the orphanage.

Song Jaehee: Wish for more answer Kim ____

You: I wrote down on my white board Yes,I am wishing to speak. I show her the message on my white board.

Song Jaehee: You will speak.

Kris: I saw a woman over by Kim ____. I look into the stars and pray for Kim _____ to speak.I smile after I finish my wish. I walk over to the orphanage.

You:I saw a man walking over here. I wrote down on my white board Mr.Wu

Song Jaehee: Is this the teacher you told me about?

You:I erase my message.I wrote down the message on my white board. Yes,this is Mr.Wu

Kris:My name is Kris Wu. I am Kim _____ teacher.

Song Jaehee: I am Jaehee Song and I run the orphanage with my parents.

Kris:Can I ask you something please?

Song Jaehee:Sure.Kim ____,Can you go inside please?

You: I shake my head in a yes way. I walk inside.

Kris: I watch ____,walk inside the orphanage.

Song Jaehee:So,What is your questions?

Kris:How long does it take to adopt someone from here?

Song Jaehee: Two to Four days. You want to adopt someone?

Kris:I actually do want to adopt someone.

Song Jaehee:Who?

Kris: Kim _____

Song Jaehee:Really you would adopt her?

Kris:Yes,I would.

Song Jaehee:Your her teacher

Kris: And she is my student.

Song Jaehee:She is about to be Eighteen soon.

Kris: Mhm

Song Jaehee: Do you like her?

Kris:Yes.Even though Im her teacher I can wait for her turn Eighteen.

Song Jaehee:Wow,A teacher and a student who likes each other. 

Kris:Can I sign the papers to adopt her?

Song Jaehee: Oh yeah,Come inside the building.I open the door for him.

Kris: I walk inside the building. 

Song Jaehee: Omma,I walk into her room

Omma:What is it Jaehee?

Song Jaehee:Some man wants to adopt Kim _____.

Omma:Really

Song Jaehee:Yeah

Omma:This is great news and great news for Kim _____.

Song Jaehee: I know and he is ready to sign the papers.

Omma:Ok. I walk out of the room. Hi,You must be Mr.Wu

Kris:Just call me Kris.

Omma:Okay Kris.I would like you to do is to fill out these papers alright

Kris:Mhmm.I took the papers and went to the chair to sit down at. I wonder if Xiumin having fun with my students.

You:I peek my head out of the room and saw Mr.Wu.