Ch 18

Mute Student and The Lovey Teacher

Kris:I woke up around 4am in the morning and look in my bed and found ____ asleep. I put my hand on her forehead she a little of a temperature.I pull the blankets up to her neck.I got out of bed and went into her room. I grab most of her clothes for the class trip that was coming up in the next day. I walk out of her room and put her clothes on my bed. I brought out my suitcase and the top part and start to fold her clothes into my suitcase with my clothes and shoes. I heard her making sounds in bed.Don't cry.

You:I start to feel sick and start to make sounds.I was about to cry.I was freezing.

Kris:I went to my closet and brought out a extra blanket and put the blanket on her. Please stay warm.

You:Asleep.I grab the blanket to make me warm again.

Kris:I went to her bedroom and grab her shoes and walk back to my room. I put her shoes in my suitcase.I was about to zip up my suitcase.

You:I open my eyes. Morning Kris.I cough

Kris:Morning ____.I heard her cough.Are you not feeling well?

You:Im fine I cough again

Kris:I go make you some tea ok

You:I shake my head in a ok way. I found my clothes and shoes in his suitcase.*I talk to myself That Disney Trip.* I walk to my room and to brush my teeth and to wash my face.

Kris:I put a plastic glass and fill it up with water and put it in the microwave for a 1:30 seconds. I went over to the closet door and found the tea bags right infront of me.I grab the tea bags and put them on the counter.

You:I finish brushing my teeth and washing my face. I went to change my clothes. I wore my uniforms and felt very cold. I felt shivers going up and down my body.I came out of my room.Kris,

Kris:I look up and found _____ right infront of me.What is it ______?

You:Do you have a sweater that I can wear today?

Kris:Yeah,you keep your eyes on that microwave will ya?

You:Mhm,I sniffle

Kris:I walk to my bathroom. I start to brush my teeth and wash my face.

You:I heard the microwave went off. I open the microwave and I grab the plastic cup full of water and slowly brought it onto the counter.

Kris:I finish brushing my teeth and washing my face. I went into ____ room and I start to pack up her tooth brush and tooth paste and her face cleanser. I put them in a bag and walk back to my room and put my tooth brush,my comb,and my face cleanser in the same bag. I put the bag in my suitcase.I zip up my suitcase.I went to my closet and found a nice sweater on the hanger.I came out of my room.Will this fit you ____?

You:I turn around.I'll go and try it on.

Kris:I smile.I watch her take the sweater out of my hands and watch her walk back into her room. I should change my clothes. I went back into my closet to change my clothes.

You:I close the door right behind me.I put the sweater on me.It fits I said to myself.

Kris:I walk out of my room and went to grab two mugs for the tea. I start to seperate the water. I put two bags green tea in her mug and I put two orange tea bags in my mug. I went to the drawer and pull out a spoon to stir the tea bags around.

You:I came out of my room. Kris,your sweater fits me.

Kris:It looks good on.

You:Thanks

Kris:Your Welcome.Your tea is ready.

You:Thank you again

Kris:Your welcome

You:I stand next to Kris.I took my mug and slip a bit of my tea at a time.I put my mug back down on the counter.Kris

Kris:Mhm

You:Kris,I hope we get to have fun at Disney World.

Kris:We will

You:I hope Kira doesn't flirt with you

Kris:Me too.Im excited to go on this trip with my students and you. Of course you. I start to drink my tea.I put my hand on her back.I rub her back.I put my mug down on the counter. I pack our clothes and shoes and our bath stuff to. 

You:Ok.I always like to pack to

Kris:I know.I brought my left arm on her right shoulder.

You:I talk to myself he is so hitting on me.I like it.