Ch 10

Mute Student and The Lovey Teacher

Kris:I left the library and walk back to my apartment.I open the door and went inside my apartment. I put my brief case down on the counter top.I put my keys next to my brief case.I look at the time it was only 4:45pm in the afternoon.I walk to ___ room and open her door. I saw her teddy bear on her bed and found her notes from my class.I read over her notes over and over again. I kept smiling. Im glad I adopted you Kim ____. I went to my kitchen to grab a snack then grab my brief case again and went into my room.I put my brief case on my desk.I went back over to my bed and lay down.Another long day today. I ate my candy bar, I started to fall asleep while my candy bar was in my hand.

Meanwhile

You:I look around the hospital room.

Doctor CL:Your up Miss.Kim ____

You:I look up at the doctor CL. I show her my hand gestures.

Doctor CL:Do you need a pencil and a paper?

You:I shake my head in a cute way.

Doctor CL:Your so cute. I brought over a pencil and a paper.

You:I took the paper and pencil out of Doctor CL hands. I wrote down on my paper. Thank you

Doctor CL: I look at her writing and her message I smile. Your Welcome Kim ____.Did you just recently got adopted by that man who came in this room earlier.

You:I shake my head in a Yes way.

Doctor CL:What's his name?

You:I wrote down on my paper his name is Kris Wu aka my teacher.

Doctor CL:Mhm,Do you like him?

You:I wrote down on my paper Yes.I show her the message.

Doctor CL:Aww,Is he single?

You:I shake my head ina yes way.

Doctor CL:You passed out earlier due to the sun heat and you were dehydrated to.So,were going to keep you here over night.Then,you can leave in the morning.Ok

You:Ok.I watch Doctor CL leaving the room.I got out of bed and walkover to my window Kris Wu I said.I look into the stars and talk to myself. Did Kira flirt with Kris? Did he have to leave so early to be with her?

Meanwhile

Kris:I open my eyes from my nap and look at time it was 8pm. I look to my right and saw my candy bar in my hand. I started to talk I probably got chocolate all over my face. I walk to bathroom and look into the mirror and found no chocolate marks on my face. I look at my right hand again and I threw away my chocolate bar.Goodbye my chocolate bar.I start to brush my teeth after I finish brushing my teeth. I start to wash my face. I finish washing my face. Looks,like I will be up late tonight. I went over to my brief case and start to grade papers. I found ___ paper and smile.I kept looking at her assignment. My sweetie,my princess,and my angel _____. I grade her paper. Another A+ for Kim ____. I put her paper down on my desk.I look at Kira paper. Why did you kiss me Kira? Im not going to be your boyfriend at all.I didn't even grade her paper.I walk away from my desk and look into the stars. Get better ___.

Next Day

You:I left the hospital room. I went to check myself out to leave the hospital room. I left the hospital and walk back to Kris apartment.

Kris:I open my eyes after I went to sleep at 10pm. I start to wash my face and brush my teeth.I spit out the toothpaste. I heard the door open.

You:I enter the keypad code. I open the door.I talk Im home.Kris

Kris:I heard her say Im home and my name. I came out of my bathroom with no shirt on just with my pajama pants on. Your home.I smile

You:I saw him with no shirt on. I hug him.

Kris:I giggle when she hug me

You:Teacher

Kris:Just call me Kris that's all.

You:Kris

Kris:I raise her head to look at me. Do I have a good lookin body or what?

You:Yes,you have a nice lookin body.I said it.I let go of the hug.I put my hands down by my waist.

Kris:I watch her arms let go of my body.I grab her right hand and took her into the living room.Do you want to talk more like in school,or here with me?

You:Both.

Kris:So,you do want to talk.

You:Mhm.

Kris:Well,the principal and I and the rest of the teachers have been talking about going to Disney World in Florida.

You:Really,I always want to go to Florida.

Kris:Me too,If your going im with you. I don't want you to be attack again by Jock1 and s.

You:I shake my head.Do we have to share a hotel room?

Kris:Yes,we have to share a hotel room. Plus we have to be in groups of two.

You:Oh no.

Kris:Why what's wrong.

You:I know that I wont be pair with you at all Kris.

Kris:Oh you might be surprise okay

You:Okay. I stopped talking and look at his beautiful face. I talk to myself,Does he like me?

Kris:Getting ready for school alright

You:Mm,I left the room and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and was my face. I change my uniforms clothes. I put on my shoes and grab my backpack. I see you at school Kris.

Kris:I look at her. Yes,I see you in school ____. I look at the time it was almost 6am in the morning.I better change my clothes.

School

You:I walk to school and went to the classroom.Wow,im the first here today.Im surprise.I sat in my desk.What is today lesson going to be?I kept my mouth shut.

EXO:We walk in the classroom. EXO look their is ___.

You:I turn my head and wave to the EXO boys.

Luhan:She looks better

Kai:She does

D.O:Looks like her cuts and bruises are disappearing to.

Tao:Mhmm,Suho what is this rumor about

Suho:Their is a rumor going on Jock 1 started to beat the crap out of ____

Chanyeol:Well she looks better now

SNSD:We walk through the door.Hi Exo

EXO:Hi SNSD

SNSD:We all squeal together.Hi ____

You:I turn my head again and wave to SNSD girls

Kira:I walk into the classroom. Out of my way 

Sooyoung:Who die to make her boss

Chen:Mhmm

Kira:I push Baekhyun,Lay,and SNSD girls out of my way.

Sehun:Yah Kira,Learn some respect will you

Kira:No,I will not learn respect at all.I smile evily to them. I sat in my desk. I look at ____.I kept smiling I talk to myself I kiss my Kris.

Kris:Class get in your seat please

Classmates:Yes sir

Kris:I have some news to make.I saw Mr.Xiumin come in.Hi Mr.Xiumin

Xiumin:Hi Mr.Wu. Hi Class

Classmates:Hi Mr.Xiumin

Kris:Okay the news today

Xiumin:Can I share the news Mr.Wu

Kris:Sure

Xiumin:Were all going to DisneyWorld in Florida

Classmates:Cheer on

Xiumin:You guys are going to be in groups of 2.

SNSD:Yes

Kris:I smile at SNSD and EXO.I kept my eyes on Kira for today.I had a flashback between her and I.

Flashback

Kira:Your mine now Kris

Kris:I felt her lips on my lips.

Flashback ends.

Kris:So,everyone please tell your parents that your going to DisneyWorld in Florida.I watch everyone bring out their phones and texting to their parents.

Kira:I text my parents about the trip. I look down at _____.Hey _____

You:I look up and saw Kira shouting out my name. I put my hands up for what.

Kira:Don't you have a phone

You:No,I shake my head.

Kira:Oh your sol

You:I look down

Xiumin:Im going to leave the room Mr.Wu

Kris:Ok.

Kira:____,Do you even have parents?

You:I squeeze my hands together.I felt someone hand rubbing my back.I turn my head and saw Kai rubbing my back

Kris:I smile at Kai

Kai:I saw Mr.Wu smiling at me.

Seohyun:Yah,Kira be quiet

Kira:Okay Brat.

Seohyun:I look at her.I whisper to myself She is such a Werido.