Ch 1

Mute Student and The Lovey Teacher

You:My name is Kim ____. I am a orphan and I am a mute. I go to school at Galaxy High School. I don't have friends at all. I get pick on in class because I don't talk at all. I walk inside class and walk to my desk to sat in my seat in the back room. I saw all the pretty girls and the handsome men together. Their the ones who used to pick on me. 

Yuri: Look at Kim ____. And I started to talk to the girls again. Hi Suho.

Suho:Hi Yuri.Before,I got into serious talking with her the principal came in the room.

Principal:Classmate get into your seats. I have a special announcement to make.

You: I look at our Principal when he's talking.

Luhan:Principal,what is the news?

Principal:As you all know that your teacher has resign from the school since her contract was over.

Kai:Mhm go on

Principal:Well,I found a new teacher for you guys.

Chanyeol:Already

Principal:Yes,Mr.Chanyeol.

Chanyeol:I started to blush

Jessica:Well,the happy virus went into a blushing mode.

Chanyeol:Did not

Jessica:Did to

Principal:Classmate 

Classmates:Sir

Sunny:Before,we go any further sir

Principal:Yes Sunny

Sunny:Is the new teacher a he or a she?

Principal: Teacher you may come in now.

Kris:I walk through the door.

Hyoyeon:I drop my mouth when we saw our new teacher

Principal:Students,I want you to meet your new teacher Mr.Wu. Show him around school will ya.

Classmates:Yes

Prinicpal: I left the room and close the door.

Kris:Hi Class. I went to the board my name is Mr.Wu

Sooyoung:He has a cute .

Taeyeon:Mhm.

Kris:I'll be taking role call.

Yoona:Teacher,Do you have a girlfriend or no?

Kris:No,I don't have a girlfriend.

Yoona:Yes,he is single girls.

Sehun:Everyone look at Kim ____ she wasn't even paying attention to the principal at all.

Seohyun:I know.She doesn't even speak.

Kris: Seohyun

Seohyun:Here

Kris:Kai

Kai:Here

Kris: Kim ____

You: I heard my name call. I raise my hand and look down at the ground.

Kris: Kim ____

Luhan:Teacher Wu,She doesn't talk at all.She's a mute

Kris:Oh.So when I see her hand she is here

Luhan:Yes teacher.

Kris: I look at Kim ____ closely. I whisper to myself she is so beautiful.My question is to you guys Do you pick on her?

Chen:No,we don't pick on her. But,the jocks pick on her a lot lately.We just don't want to get involve to help. Then,we will be attack by the jocks.

Kris: Oh,I look at the clock as they went to lunch. I saw Kim _____ staying inside the room with me. I saw her bringing out her lunch. 

You:I started to bring out my lunch slowly when ever one left the room.

Kris: I went by her desk Kim ____. Can I sit with you?

You: I shake my head in a yes way.

Kris:I sat down next to her.Why don't you speak in my class?

You: I took a piece of paper and pencil and said. I was born as a mute.I sent him the paper.

Kris:Ahhh,Do you have any parents?

You: I write again on the piece of paper. I don't know what happen to my parents and plus,i'm a orphan. I gave him back the paper. I ate my lunch.

Kris: I open the paper and read it. I brought the piece of paper onton my lap. I look at her. I gave back her piece of paper. Which orphanage you go to?

You: I write on the paper. The one down the street by the school.I gave him back the piece of paper.

Kris: I smile and read the paper. I whisper to myself this place is not that far from my apartment.Can I be your friend?

You:I shake my head in a yes way.

Kris: I smiled. I said to myself don't worried Kim _____ I will adopt you even though I will be your guardian but not your parent.

To Be Continue

Ps,SNSD and EXO are classmates not the bullies. And this is the teacher and student love sotry.