Masked – A Changmin (TVXQ) Fanfic: Chapter 2

Masked - A Changmin (TVXQ) Fanfic.

Masked – A Changmin (TVXQ) Fanfic.

 

Chapter 2: Sleep over.

 

When Yoona got home she went to the dinner table fast ready to have dinner with her father. Her father sat down and they both began to eat. It was a silent meal like it always is, till of course her father always breaks the silence.

 

"How was school?"

 

"Boring like always." Yoona replied taking a bite of her food. "How was work?"

 

"Boring."

 

"Seem like we had a boring day."

 

"But you have Changmin." Her father said.

 

"What does that mean?" Yoona said confused.

 

"Oh you know... Love birds."

 

"Dad... We’re just friends."

 

"Yeah that’s what I used to say to my mom when I was dating your mom."

 

Yoona lower her head when he mentioned her mother.

 

"Sorry..." Her father said lowering his head. "It sure is quite now that she is not here..."

 

"She always made so many loud noises with the knife when she cut the meat" Yoona said looking at her plate.

 

"Right?... I sure miss her a lot." Her dad said.

 

"You're not the only one... But... I'm sure she is watching over us. She said she would."

 

Her father smiled to those words trying not to cry. "Yeah..." He whispered.

 

"Did you cook this?" Yoona said trying to change the subject.

 

"Yes. Is not good?"

 

"Hmmm... Is good."

 

"I'm glad. So when is Changmin coming over?"

 

"This weekend. Sleep over!"

 

"Haha yeah. You guys have been friends for quite some time now, haven’t you guys?"

 

"Yeah. Ten years."

 

"Do you love him?"

 

"Eh?!?! What kind of question is that?! Like a...Friend." Yoona said looking down embarrassed.

 

"He looks like he loves you... More than a friend. He looks like he cares for you and that he would take a bullet for you."

 

"I would do the same for him."

 

"Yoona." Her dad said making her look at him. "Changmin loves you, you don’t need to ask him that to know. And I know my daughter and I know that you are also very in love with him. It would be nice if you guys were together. And of course I wouldn’t let you go out with any other guy that is not Changmin."

 

"Thanks that, thanks a lot."

 

"No but I'm serious. You don’t need to hide it." Her father said as he stood up grabbing his and her plate. "Tell him." With that said he walked out of the room going to the kitchen to wash the plates.

 

Yoona sat down thinking about what her father had said to her. "Maybe I should tell him." Yoona thought to herself.

 

At Changmin's house he was in his room laying down on his bed with his hands behind his head looking at the roof shirtless thinking about the business he's going to do with his father, wondering what could it be that his father needs his help. He then turned and got in to a fetal position looking at his phone that was now beside his face on the bed.

 

"Sigh." He stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower after a long day of school. In the shower he laid his head with his eyes close on the wall as the water went down his head and face. He slowly opened his eyes.

 

"Yoona... I know you want to go to that party... Let's go together... It might be the only chance I have to tell you what I feel for you... And maybe... Just maybe you will tell me to stay here with you and not go to the states to study... I want to be with you... Maybe... if you tell me that I'll say "Come with me then." I know you will say yes..."

 

At that moment his eyes opened wider to the sound of his phone ringing, he ran out of the shower to his room and saw that it was Yoona calling him.

 

"HELLO?!"

 

"Why are you yelling?" Yoona asked.

 

"Oh hehe sorry... What's sup?"

 

"You can’t stay at my house. My dad doesn’t like you..."

 

"What?!" Changmin said worried and scared.

 

"I'm just kidding haha I wish I was there to see your face."

 

"You don’t want to be here..."

 

"Why?"

 

Chagmin stayed quite for a few seconds knowing he wasn’t wearing anything.

 

"Forget it..." He said.

 

"Okay? Anyways just letting you that it wont be on Saturday that you're coming over. Dad will pick us up at school on Friday. So you going to stay from Friday to Monday."

 

"Sounds good to me."

 

"Right? Me too. Well what are you doing?

 

"Eh... I am a bit busy right now..." Changmin said.

 

"Ah that’s why you answer the phone like that?"

 

"...RIGHT! Call you back in a few?"

 

"Sure. Bye"

 

"Bye."

 

"Changmin!" A loud voice said behind him and he knew it was his mom.

 

"MOM!" He said covering himself.

 

"Put some clothes on! My god!" She said and walked away.

 

Few days later and it was Friday, lunchtime and once again Yoona didn’t wanted to eat her food.

 

"I don’t want to eat this!" She said whining.

 

"You, you, you, you don’t want to eat?" Changmin said with a face like if he was going to cry making fun of Yoona.


"Oh shut up."

 

"You need to eat."

 

"Or else what?"

 

"I wont stay tonight at your house."

 

"*Gasp* That’s cold..."

 

Changmin laughed. The day was over, Changmin and Yoona waited for her father outside the school. Changmin on the other hand was too busy thinking about how he was going to ask her to the dance. Finally her dad arrived and they both got in the car on their way to Yoona's house.

 

"May I use the bathroom?" Changmin asked.

 

"You don’t need to ask. Just go right ahead." Yoona said.

 

"Okay." Changmin said while he skipped down the hallway to the bathroom.


"He’s so weird."

 

"Yoona I'm going to be in my office. There's popcorn in the kitchen along with other snacks, try to keep it down."

 

"Okay dad. Thanks."

 

"Changmin." Yoona said as she knocks on the bathroom door.

 

"Yeah?" He replied from the other side.

 

"We're going to watch the movies in my room ,okay. So when you get out go to my room. I'll be in the kitchen, dad is in his office."

 

"Okay!"

 

While Changmin was in the bathroom he decided to take a shower and when he got out he walked to Yoona's room thinking that she was still at the kitchen making some snack. He walked in with his underwear on while he dry his hair with a towel.

 

 

He went there with his eyes close.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"OH MY GOD!" Changmin screamed and he covered himself. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN THE KITCHEN!"

 

"Nope." She said as she ate some chips.

 

Changmin took his clothes fast from his bag and left again to the bathroom to put on his pajamas. Once he was finish he headed back to Yoona's room, he lay down on the floor beside her and they both began to watch a comedy movie. The laugh and made jokes about everything but the movie till it was over. When to movie was over they decided to watch a scary movie, they got in Yoona's bed, sat down and wrap each other with some big blankets and turned off the lights to make it more scary.

 

Yoona laid her head on Changmin’s shoulder, Changmin looked down to see her watching the movie a bit scared, he then put his arm around her pulling her closer so she could feel safe.

 

"Hey Yoona..." Changmin said.

 

"Hm?" She replied.

 

"Do you... um... want to go to the... party with me?"

 

There was a silence.

 

"Someone already asked them, I'm going with him." She replied.

 

"Oh... Okay... Um...Who?"

 

"Some guy name Changmin. He's weird."

 

"Oh really? Ha. Thanks Yoona... It will be fun just you and me at the party."

 

"It sure will..."

 

Slowly Yoona held on to Changmin's hand, he looked down and smiled looking back up and the movie. Yoona then gave a small kiss on Changmin cheek making him laugh and giggle and to that Yoona laughed as well.

 

Yoona then sat in front of him.

 

"Are you going to look handsome for me at the party?" She asked smiling.

 

"Just for you." Changmin said with a smile and then he held on to her hands. "And you? Are you going to look like a princess just for me?"

 

"I'm going to look like the most beautiful princess you have ever seen."

 

"How is that? You're already beautiful how can you be more beautiful than that?"

 

"Haha! Stop!" Yoona said blushing.

 

They both smiled at each other, their smiles were soft and full of love to one another. Changmin began to get closer and closer to Yoona's face, ready to kiss her. Slowly both of them closed their eyes, when they were inches away from each other Yoona place his finger on like if she was shushing him.

 

 

Changmin stayed there inches away from her looking at her beauty, he then kissed her cheek gently and he backed off taking her hand pulling her close to him, she laid her head on his chest and slowly the both fell asleep.

 

The next morning Yoona woke up first, she had her head on her pillow while Changmin had his arm around her holding her close. Yoona smiled and slowly got up to make some breakfast. Once done she headed back to see that Changmin was still sleeping, she again smiled, put the food on a table and began to make fun of him on how he was sleeping.

 

 

She got close to him and gave him a little kiss on his nose.

 

"Wake up Chamiechan"

 

"Hmmm... Oh... Good morning." He said with a sleepy voice and face.

 

 

 

"Wake up, I made breakfast."

 

"Yoona is too early for you to kill me with your food."

 

"Ha.Ha.Ha. Get up."

 

He didn’t got up, he laid there looking at her while she got the food.

 

 

He looked at her messy hair that for him it was perfect any way she put it, he looked at the small smile she had while she was getting the food, at her face with no make up, needless to say, he was in love. When she was about to turn around he close his eyes pretending he was sleeping.

 

 

"C'mon Chamiechan, wake up, we're going to the beach after this."

 

"Fineeee!"

 

After they ate they got on their bicycle and headed to the beach that was like 15 minutes away. It was a beautiful day, the sky was blue and clear, they rode their bikes down a road with no houses or cars, it was shortcut they always took to get to the beach, and though it was a bit longer than taking the normal road they still took it because it was just beautiful, it was a road with a big field around it and with fresh air.

 

Once they got at the beach they got off their bikes and began to walk. Changmin ran to the beach grabbing on Yoona's hand, both on them getting their legs on the water and splashing water at each other.

 

 

"YO! Changmin!" A voice yelled making Changmin and Yoona turned around to see it was Changmin's friend Yunho with some other guys. They both wave and headed back to the shore to meet Yunho.

 

"Sup man?" Changmin said.

 

"Oh nothing much. Hey Yoona."

 

"Hi."

 

"You staying at Yoona's place?" Yunho asked.

 

"Eh... How do you know that?" Changmin asked.

 

"There are rumors around the school that you guys do sleep overs and that you guys... Well you know, do other things at the sleep overs." Yunho said.

 

"Wow wow, who said that? That's not true at all. We do sleep over at each other’s houses and watch movies but that's it. We don’t do anything else. Who said?" Changmin said a bit angry.

 

"I don’t know man, I'm just saying what I heard. But hey, don’t mind, I mean Yoona is a beautiful girl, what you guys do is none of my business."

 

"C'mon man, stop it." Changmin said while Yoona stayed quite.

 

"Hey Yoona." Yunho said.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Mind doing a sleep over at my place?" Yunho said with a smile.

 

"Excuse me?!" Yoona said angry and at that moment Changmin pushed Yunho.

 

"What did you just said to her?!"

 

"Why the you have to push me for?!" Yunho said and pushed him back.

 

"Wow guys!" Yoona said.

 

"Back off Yunho!"

 

"It was just an offer man."

 

"Well she is not interested!"

 

"Don’t talk for her Changmin."

 

"The you just said?!" Changmin said while he stood in front of Yunho.

 

Then Yoona got in the middle of them.

 

"Changmin! Stop! Lets just go back... Please."

 

Changmin looked at Yoona and saw that she was worried that a fight might happen. Changmin looked at Yunho then grab on Yoona's hand and walked away.

 

"Changmin! Slow down!" Yoona said as she road her bike behind him on the field they took to the beach, Changmin then stopped.

 

"Why does he has to say like that?! I want to know who started those rumors! I will put an end to it!"

 

"Why do you care so much? You know that’s not true and I know that too, let them say whatever they want. I don’t care what they say." Yoona hold on to his hand. "Lets just go back to the house and relax, forget about the beach, lets go to the pool. Okay?"

 

"Okay..." Changmin said looking down.

 

Once they headed back to the house they forgot all about the pool, instead they stayed watching movies till it was dark. Around 8:00pm both of them got in the pool. The night was chilly, the sky was dark full of stars, the water was warm and they both dive in. Changmin grab on to Yoona's waist and pull her close and Yoona wrapped her arms around his neck while they talk about random things. Few moments later Yoona got underwater and began to swim, Changmin followed her, he then got in front on her still under water, they both got close and close about to kiss, Yoona place her hands on her lips so when Changmin's lips were going to meet hers he kissed the palm on her hand. Still, Changmin didn’t mind. Both on them underwater that close, Yoona's hair around Changmin’s face, slowly Yoona took her hand off and their lips were now inches away. Changmin looked at her and got close to kiss her, but not her lips, he kissed her chin. At that moment Yoona swam back up to get air and so did Changmin.

 

"I lost time, how long were we underwater?"

 

"I don't know but I almost died." Changmin said breathing deeply.

 

The weekend went fast for them, of course they were having so much fun that the time for them went too fast. Monday already and Yoona's father drop them off at their school. A long day waited for Changmin knowing that he had to see Yunho, they needed to get some things clear up. "Hopefully everything will go okay." Changming thought to himself.

 

To be continue...

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.