Masked – A Changmin (TVXQ) Fanfic: Chapter 6

Masked - A Changmin (TVXQ) Fanfic.

Masked - A Changmin (TVXQ) Fanfic.

Chapter 6: Tears

Changmin sat on the floor looking at Yoona, she was tied up to a chair, cover with tape, her make up ruined, her hair a mess, her beautiful dress ruined up. Yoona was looking back at Changmin, not having any idea that that was Changmin since he was wearing a mask and he change his voice a little. Yoona was trembling, she kept asking herself if Changmin has tried to contact her, or her father. Changmin stood up and walked towards Yoona, Yoona startled and looked away, tears falling from her eye. Changmin removed the tape from , Yoona's lips began to tremble a little holding back trying to yell for help because she didn't knew if he might murder her because of that.

"You'll... You'll be out of here soon... No one will hurt you here, you're safe."

"Safe?" She said making Changmin look at her.

"You call this safe?! You kidnapped me!! Let me go!! I want my dad! I want Changmin! Changmin!!!!! If Changmin knew you did this you would be dead!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!"

Changmin turned around trying to hold back his tears, he placed his hand on his mouth. He could feel how his heart broke in to million of pieces, everything was going great with him and Yoona and now he is part of this horrible crime. Changmin could hear Yoona sobbing loudly begging to be free.

"Let me go... Please let me go...LET ME GO!"

Changmin walked out and closed the door of the wear house. Even out side he could still hear Yoona's crying. Changmin fell to his knees, he took off his mask and threw it to the ground, his breathing becoming deeper and faster, tears falling.

"This is not real... This is not happening... Wake up Changmin... Wake up!" He said hitting his face.

"Wake up!" He yelled one last time when a sudden thought hit him.

Yoona's father. Changmin stood up and lock the wear house so that no one could get in, he got in his car and drove away. Moments later he arrived at the hospital, he left the car by the emergency room and ran not caring for the car, after all it was his father's car. When Changmin entered the waiting room he found Eun and Yunho, Eun was sobbing on Yunho's arm while he hold her close. Yunho look up to see Changmin. Changmin's face showed worried and fear. Eun turned around to see Changmin.

"Did you found her?! Did you found Yoona?!?!?" Eun yelled.

Changmin's silence meant that he didn't found her. Eun fell on her knees and began to cry hysterically. Yunho tried to calm her but she didn't let him. Moments later a staff from the hospital put her a medicine to calm her down and took her to a room to rest. Yunho sat down exhausted and so did Changmin.

"Where is Yoona's dad?" Changmin asked Yunho.

"He is getting treatment on his multiple injuries."

"My god..." Changmin said putting his hand on his face and hair.

"I'm sorry... For Yoona..." Yunho said tearful.

"I know how dearly she is for you, I cant imagine the pain you're going through." Yunho said.

Changmin didn't said anything, he stayed quiet holding on to his tears.

"How... Did you found out that she god kidnapped?"

"Someone from security saw the tape from a security camera twenty minutes after it all happen. The security guy was walking around the place and when he walked to the security room he saw the tape because he says that if he leaves the office he needs to watch the security tape from the time he left the office. So he told a teacher and the teacher couldn't take the news and she started yelling and that's how the whole school found out. But who cares how we found out she got kidnapped... What's important is that she needs to be found. Her father is not waking up though..."

Changmin looked at Yunho dismayed.

"Who ever did this had it all planned..." Yunho said.

Changmin stood up and walked a few steps forward not wanting to hear him anymore.

"Changmin?" Yunho asked confused.

"I have to meet with my dad." Changmin said giving his back at Yunho.

"For what? Another business meeting? Yoona is missing!" Yunho said raising his voice.

Changmin began to walk away.

"Ya! Ya!" Yunho yelled but Changmin ignore him and left the hospital.

Changmin noticed that the car was surrounded by security guards from the hospital trying to find out who's car was it. Changmin walked to the car passing the guards without saying anything.

"Ya! You cant park here!"

"Ok." Changmin said getting in to the car.

And without saying anything or letting the guards say anything else he took off at full speed.

Changmin tighten the grip on the wheel, his eyes red, full of anger he was getting close to his house and as he got closer more and more rage began to build up. As the rage build up the push the pedal down going faster. Just a few seconds away from his house Changmin wasn't slowing down, he kept on driving at the same speed, that was fast. As he approached the garage door he didn't stop, his eyes were focused on just running over anything or anyone that got in his way.

Without thinking it twice Changmin crash the car into the garage door. The crash created such a loud noise that almost the entire block heard it. Changmin got out of the car not caring if her was hurt or not, he walked in to his house to find no one, just an empty house, he went to his dad office and tore the place down as of he was looking for something but not actually knowing what he was looking for. Frustrated he sat down on the desk chair, angry, in pain he let out a scream and began to cry hysterically, he slam his face on the desk and sobbed loudly.

"Why?! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why?!" Changmin yelled and hit the desk everytime he yelled "Why?!".

"This cant be happening!" He yelled.

He looked up to see his father computer, he then began to at the files of the computer that contain what was the plan about. Kidnapping Yoona so they could get from her father all the money Changmin's father lost. As Changmin kept on reading he couldnt help but to cry.

He shut down the computer and took a deep breath trying to calm down when his eyes landed on the corner of the computer, there was a small not that said "You shouldnt leave Yoona alone." Changmin was shock and with tears on his face, his father knew that he would go home.

Changmin ran out of his house and took the damange car and drove off to the wear house. Finally there he was releif that no one was there. Changmin walked in. The wear house had different sections, it had rooms, bathroom and living rooms, not in the best conditions though. Changmin pass by a bathroom and stoped, he took a few steps back to see himself in the mirror. He looked at how a mess he was, but he looked at his eyes, red eyes, he never thought he could cry this much thta his eyes would be so red and swollen. Anger began to build up the more the looked at himself in the mirror, he then remember something Yoona said.

"I HATE YOU!!!!!" Yoona yelled in Changmin's memory.

With that memory he punch the mirror breaking it.

"No one hates me more than myself." Changmin said.

Yoona was sitting in the char still with her hands and feet tied up, she finally calm down from crying maybe because she was alone. She was trying bet to set herself free by trying to jump and make the chair move but it didn't work. She then a door open and quickly the looked down pretending to be asleep. Changmin entered with his mask on. He saw her sleeping and he stooping tearing up.

He walked toward her and lifted her chin up to see her with her eyes closed but Changmin knew her so well that he knew she was just pretending to be alseep.

"Ya..." Changmin said.

No response.

"I'm not going to repeat myself. I know you're awake."

Yoona open her swollen red eyes to look at Changmin. Changmin looked at her with tears falling from his eyes.

Changmin cut the rope that was on her feet, he held on to her arm and made her walk to one of the rooms. The room was messy and humid, there was a mattress on the floor and that was it. Yoona looked at the room disgusted and then looked at Changmin.

"You prefer this or the chair you were sitting on?" Changmin said and untied her hands.

When he untied her hands he threw the rope somewhere else and at that moment Yoona looked at his hands to see that his knuckles were bleeding. Changmin who was looking around the room looked at Yoona to see her looking at his hand, he looked at his hand to see the blood and quickly he hide his hand behind his back. Changmin walked out closing the door with a lock. Yoona trying not to cry sat down on the floor looking around for a way out, an air vent or something but there was nothing, just the door that was locked and the walls. Changmin opened the door again and quickly Yoona stood up and ran to a corner, she was trembling and looking down. He walked towards her and was about to lift her chin when she looked another way. Changmin then took her hand and gave her and first aid kit, she looked at it confused then then looked at Changmin knuckles.

She looked up to see Changmin looking somewhere else.

"Heal me." Changmin said.

"Heal yourself-" Yoona was interrupted by a punch on the wall near her face.

She looked up to see Changmin inches away from her face, she stood there afraid.

"I will never do anything to hurt you. All I am asking is for you to heal me, I'll then leave and you wont see me until tomorrow or for a few hours. I'll be right outside your door if you need anything or just incase someone is going to hurt you."

Yoona looked at his eyes, it was the only thing from his face that she could see, she was so confused, she didn't get why he was being this nice and caring for her and the was obviously doubting him but she then heal him.

"Sit..." Yoona said.

Both of them sat on the floor and she took his hand and began to heal him. The touch of Yoona's hand touching Changmin's hand gave him chill and made him tear up but he couldn't show any emotions what so ever. Once she was done he took the medical kit with him and left. He sat down out side the door guarding her.

To be continue...

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.