Masked – A Changmin (TVXQ) Fanfic: Chapter 3

Masked - A Changmin (TVXQ) Fanfic.

Masked – A Changmin (TVXQ) Fanfic.

 

Chapter 3: Business.

 

Changmin walked through the hallways of the school feeling nervous, knowing that at the end of that hallway was Yunho inside of one of the classroom.  He walked looking down at the floor not knowing what to say to Yunho, not knowing if he should say sorry or tell him that what he said was wrong. Lost in his thoughts he bump into someone and that someone was Yunho.

 

“Oh sorry…” Changmin said.

 

Yunho just looked at him and didn’t say anything.

“Hey man um… I wanted to apologize about that fight. But I think it was wrong what you said to Yoona. It almost sounded that you call her a…well you know.” Changmin said.

 

“I don’t get why you’re getting so worked up, it was just a joke.” Yunho said.

 

“Well I didn’t took it as a joke and neither did Yoona. It will be nice that you apologize to her.”

 

“Me? Apologize for something that was a joke? Is not my problem that both of you take things too seriously and are two drama queens, the perfect couple.” Yunho said.

 

“We don’t take things too seriously and we are not drama queens, okay? We just care about one another and we defend our selves. Are you going to apologize to Yoona or not?”

 

“No.” Yunho said and walked away.

 

Changmin grab his arm making Yunho stop, Yunho looked at him by the corner of his eyes in an angry way while Changmin looked back at angry as well.

 

“What the hell is wrong you? Since we stopped hanging out you started hanging out with the “cool” people and now you’re a total jerk that doesn’t care about anything or anyone else. You weren’t like this. I don’t even know why we stopped being friends, it was all so sudden. What’s got into you?!” Changmin said.

 

Yunho snatch his arm away from Changmin’s hand.

 

“Why should I hang out with someone who thinks is better than me?!” Yunho said.

 

“What the hell are you talking about?”

 

“You! Mister My Daddy Has A lot Of Money! Always bragging about how your dad wins all the business he makes and bragging about all the things you have.”

 

“I didn’t know that bother you! We are from the same social class after all! Is not like you are in the low social class, you are a high social class as me, If that bother you I would never say anything. You’re the one that didn’t told me anything-“

 

Changmin was interrupted by Yunho’s fist punching his face making him fall down on the ground. Changmin was on his knees giving his back to Yunho, processing what just happen, asking himself why Yunho hit him. Changmin had his hand on his face where Yunho hit him he then turned his face to look at Yunho, Changmin looked at him in shock and with a looked what Yunho knew it meant “Why did you do that?”

Yunho looked at him in an angry way but Changmin could see that he was nervous about what he just did.  Yunho then turned around and began to walk away, Changmin stood up and followed him.

 

“What was that?! Hey!”

 

At that moment Yunho turned around ready to hit Changmin again, Changmin covered his face with his arms waiting for the impact but something was wrong, Yunho didn’t hit him, Changmin thought that maybe he hold back. Changmin put his arms down and when he did he didn’t believe what he saw. Yoona was in front of Changmin facing Yunho, but what was more shocking to Changmin was that Yunho’s fist was inches away from hitting Yoona, when Yoona stood in Yunho stopped cold leaving his fist almost touching Yoona’s face. Yoona had a look on her face that told Yunho to back off. Yunho was in shock, he put is fist down looked at both of them angry and walked away.

 

Yoona turned around to see Changmin with his eye a bit swollen, Yoona was in shock, she didn’t say anything she just grab his hand and took him to the infirmary. Once Changmin had his eye all fixed up there was a silence between him and Yoona.

 

“I’m sorry…  I didn’t wanted to worry you. I guess things didn’t go as planned…” Changmin said looking down.

 

“Who started everything?” Yoona asked.

 

“Well he hit me first, I guess I made him angry. But he didn’t punch me because of you… I don’t know what’s wrong with him…”

 

“You guys were almost like brothers and all of the sudden you got separated…” Yoona said.

 

“I don’t want to talk about it… I tried to fix things with him but he didn’t listen.”

 

Changmin stood up and walked towards Yoona, she was sitting down on a chair, once Changmin was close enough he got on his knees, hold on to her hands and looked at her eyes. Yoona looked back at him for a few seconds, she then smiled at looked away, to that Changmin smiled as well and looked down smiling.

He stood up and kissed her cheek.

 

“Are sure you’re okay?...” Yoona asked.

 

Changmin gave her a small smile and nodded.

“Let’s go back to class.” Changmin said.

 

Yoona looked up and him to see Changmin stunning smile.

Yoona loved that smile.

 

“You and your smiles.” Yonna said standing up smiling.

 

Changming put his hand on the back of his head and smiled in a shy way.

Changmin hold on to her hand and they both left.

 

“Lucky that your eyes isn’t so swollen.” Yoona said.

 

“Yeah I thought I was going to have a black eye, but is just a little red no big deal.”

 

“Yeah cause I’m not going to the dance with you with a swollen eye.” Yoona said in a serious way.

 

Changmin looked at her worried, she looked at him seriously for a few seconds and then she laugh. Changming was still processing why she was laughing till he find out it was a joke and he laughed as well.

The end of the day finally arrived, Changmin left with his dad and Yoona left with her dad. When Changmin got to his house he took a shower, put his rope on and headed to the living room to watch some TV. Changmin was sitting down on the couch watching a comedy show, he laughed while he was eating some Cheetos.

“Changmin.” His father said.

 

Changmin stood up.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Come to my office, we’re going to talk about the business I told you about a few days back.”

 

“Okay!”

 

Changmin said, he turned off the TV and followed his dad to his office. Changmin had a weird feeling going to his father’s office, no one was allowed there but his father, the only time that people could go in was if his father had a meeting over at his house, or if he wanted someone to bring him food or something to drink. Changmin’s mother was allowed to go there but with the permission of his father. Changmin made it to the office, he stood up in the door way while his dad made is way to his desk and sat down. The office walls were brown, they were cover with diplomas and awards his father has won, two windows on the walls only, the floor was cover with white carpet. His desk was brown and on it was picture frames of the family, a computer, a tablet and a lot of papers.

 

“Aren’t you going to come in?” His father asked.

 

“Ah sorry…” Changmin said.

 

Changmin entered and sat down on the chair that was in front of his father’s desk. His father began to look at some papers while Changmin looked around the office waiting.

 

“Okay Changming, the business I’m going to do has to do for the same reasons he had to move to a cheaper house. We used to live at a two floor mansion with a lot of things and now we live is this one floor mansion with just a few things, is okay I guess but I want to live in a house like the one we had. The money I lost back them, I will get it this time.”

 

“Okay…” Changmin said.

 

“I wont be able to be present when the business is in action, I have to be in my office monitoring everything trough numbers, people and bank accounts. That’s were you come in, I need you to be in charge of the business when is in action. You have to stay at the place were the business will be along other business people. You will go to your classes normally but instead of going home you will go to where the business is taking place. The only thing I need you to do it follow my orders, the orders I give you, you give them to the other people and they will listen to you because you’re my son. I already told them that and they will not disrespect you. And they don’t know you’re real name, so keep it that way. The business is this Friday, at 11:00pm sharp.”

 

“Um… That night is the dance… I’m going with Yoona…”

 

“Well you can stay till 10:00-10:30pm and then a black car will pick you at that time, how does that sounds?”

 

“Sounds good. But why so late?”

 

“Those people don’t have breaks during the day time so it has to be at that time.”

 

“So I’ll just make sure things are in order and tell people your orders?” Changmin asked.

 

“That’s right, is easy. By the end of the month we will have that money and you going to the states will be a lot easier.”

 

“Oh…” Changmin said looking down.

 

“Is there a problem?” His father asked.

 

“No. I just that I feel weird when I think of moving, but I’m okay. Thank you dad. I will not let you down.

 

“I’m sure you wont. Now go and get some rest.”

 

“Yes. Goodnight.”

 

Once Changmin left the office his father took the phone and made a phone call, seconds later who ever his dad called pick up the phone and his father didn’t say hello or anything.

 

“Friday. 11:00pm. You know what to do.”

 

He then hung up the phone.

 

To be continue…

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.