Masked – A Changmin (TVXQ) Fanfic: Chapter 4

Masked - A Changmin (TVXQ) Fanfic.

Chapter 4: Snowy Shopping day/”I almost said it.”

 

The day before the dance school was canceled because of the dance preparations. Changmin stayed that all morning at Yoona’s house till it was 12:00pm, at that time they went out shopping for clothes for the dance. Yoona’s father drove them to an out door mall and left telling them he was going to pick them up when he got off work, Changmin and Yoona agreed and got down of the car, just when they got out of the car they felt something cold on their faces, they look up to see that the sky was gray and tiny little snow flakes were falling. Yoona smiled and so did Changmin, the car drove away. Changmin held on to Yoona’s hand and they both walked to the stores.

 

“What dress are you going to pick?” Changmin asked.

 

“A pretty one.”

 

“No way really?” Changmin said in a sarcastic way.

 

“You’re not even supposed to be shopping with me!” Yoona said.

 

Changmin stopped walking and looked at her, Yoona looked at him confused.

 

“WHY?!” Changmin said in a funny way.

 

Yoona laughed.

 

“Because you cant see what I’m going to wear for the dance tomorrow!”

 

“Is not like we’re getting marrie-“ Changmin stopped before he finished his sentence releasing what he was about to say. He looked away fast blushing.

 

“What?!” Yoona yelled.

 

“Oh hey look a pretty store! Lets go there!” Changmin said and ran holding on to Yoona’s hand while she followed him.

 

Yoona took a few dresses and went to tried them on while Changmin waited for her outside in the store in a small chair. While Changmin waited for Yoona he began to think about the friendship he had with Yuhno.

 

He remembered a few things of them having fun together when they use to be friends.

 

 

 

What a jerk… Changmin thought to himself and put his head down.

 

“Changmin” Yoona call out to him.

 

He then looked up at her.

 

Yoona was wearing a black dress.

 

Changmin stayed there looking at Yoona

 

Looking at how beautiful she looked with that dress or with any dress she picked, for him she was always beautiful. He looked at the smile she had on her face waiting for his response on how she looked, he looked at how her eyes shine looking at him, how she moved around side to side trying to be silly, he stared at her trying not to laugh at her silliness.

 

 

He stood up and hold on to her hands, he looked at her eyes that were staring back and him.

 

“You look amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, wonderful, lovely… I don’t know what else to say… You look amazing Yoona…”

 

Yoona looked down blushing and smiling.

 

“Thank you…” Yoona said.

 

There was a silence. Yoona was still looking down blushing while Changmin was still holding on to her hands looking at her beauty.

 

“Maybe… You should go change and look for other dresses. Don’t you think?” Changmin said.

 

Yoona smiled and agreed. She change back in the dressing room ready to look for more dresses. An hour went by and they went to a store to look for a suit for Changmin. While Changmin was getting change in the dressing room Yoona was waiting for him looking down at her feet when she heard Changmin calling out for her, she looked up to see Changmin wearing a white long sleeve shirt and on top of that a black coat, both white shirt and coat had their sleeve rolled up to his elbows, he had a loosen tie on his neck and some black pants.

 


 

Yoona looked at him for a few seconds surprise and then looked away.

 

“What?” Changmin asked.

 

“Sorry I drooled a little”

 

“Haha!” Changmin laughed.

 

 

“You looked amazing Changmin. I think you should buy it.”

 

“Thanks… but I think we should look around a bit more.” Changmin said.

 

They left the store and the decided to get something to eat, they sat down in a bench and began to eat while they looked outside and the wonderful snow. Moments later Yoona decided to buy a dress but she didn’t wanted Changmin to look at the dress so he waited for her on the bench. As he waited he looked down to his hands, his hands were together moving around, it was getting cold now, Changmin could see his breath. He kept on looking down lost in his thoughts.

 

God I cant believe I’m leaving… I don’t want to leave without Yoona. God I hope something happens tomorrow that will make me stay. Please Yoona I beg you… Tell me to stay. If you do, I’ll stay with you or you can leave with me.

 

 

Changmin took a deep breath and put his hand on his pocket taking out a little box, he looked at it and smiled. He sat up and leaned on a wall near the bench waiting for Yoona. Moments later Yoona walked out of the store with a bag on her hand and there she saw Changmin waiting for her.

 

 

Yoona smiled and walked towards him, once she got there his hands were on his back.

 

“What you got there?” Yoona asked while she tried to look what he got behind his back.

 

Changmin smiled at her and showed her the little box, he then opened it revealing a beautiful bracelet. Yoona opened her eyes in shock to how beautiful it was, she looked back and Changmin to see he was looking back at her with a smile, Yoona then pointed at herself.

 

“For…Me?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Changmin grab her hand and put the bracelet on, he then looked backed at her still holding on to her hands while Yoona looked at the bracelet. Few seconds later she looked back at him and suddenly Changmin felt some arms around his neck, it was Yoona hugging him, he was a bit in shock, he never thought she would react that way. He hugged her back and smiled.

 

 

“Thank you…” Yoona whispered.

 

“You’re welcome Yoona.” Changmin.

 

Seconds later they let go out each other, Changmin went to buy his clothes and now they waited for Yoona’s father that was going to pick them up. Once her father picked them up it was around 4:00pm they headed to Yoona’s house because Changmin’s father was going to pick him up later that night. Changmin and Yoona went to the beach and sat down on the sand. Changmin was laying on the sand looking at the gray sky feeling the snow flakes on his face while Yoona was sitting down on the sand.

 

“It’s getting a little cold.” Yoona said.

 

“Yeah… Want to head back?” Changmin asked.

 

“No is okay. Changmin…”

 

“Hm?”

 

“About you leaving to study…”

 

To that Changmin got up and looked at her.

 

 

“Wh-What about it?”

 

“I don’t know… I don’t want to sound selfish or whatever the word is but-“

 

“I know what you mean…” Changmin said interrupting her.

 

“You didn’t even let me finish.” Yoona said.

 

I don’t want her to think that she is a burden. Changmin thought.

 

“Look Yoona I… I… I lo-“

 

At that moment Changmin receive a phone call and it was from his father telling him that he was close to Yoona’s house so that meant they had to head back. While he was on the phone he didn’t notice that Yoona was looking at him in shock to what he was going to say.

 

Was he really going to say it… Yoona thought.

 

Changmin hung up the phone and Yoona looked away. There was an awkward silence and while Yoona looked away Changmin sat down looking down in shock.

 

I almost said it… Changmin thought.

 

Yoona stood up.

 

“Let’s go back.” Yoona said.

 

Changmin looked at her and saw that she was handing him a hand so he could stand up while she smiled at him, he gave her a small smile grab on to her hand and they both headed back. Once at the house Changmin, Yoona and her father waited outside for Changmin’s father to arrived.

 

“Well I hope you guys get married after the dance.” Yoona’s father said.

 

“DAD!” Yoona yelled.

 

“Hahahaha!” Changmin laughed.

 

 

“What’s so funny?!” Yoona yelled.

 

“Well it all depends if she says yes.” Changmin said.

 

“HEY!” Yoona yelled again.

 

“Yeah she will I’ve seen her drooling for you.” Her father said.

 

To that Yoona stood there in shock looking at her dad while Changmin laughed so hard.

 

 

“SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!” Yoona yelled.

 

Moment’s later Changmin’s father arrived, he waved at Yoona and her father from the car while they waved back. Changmin said his goodbyes and Yoona’s father walked to Changmin’s father to say hello.

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” Changmin said to Yoona.

 

“See you tomorrow…” Yoona said.

 

Yoona’s dad finished talking to Changmin’s dad and headed back inside the house.

 

“Lets go Changmin!” Changmin’s dad yelled from the car.

 

Changmin smiled at Yoona and she did the same and then Changmin walked away. Yoona looked at Changmin walked away and an image cross her mind, she imagine Changmin walking away but on the airport.

 

“CHANGMIN!” Yoona yelled.

 

Changmin stopped and looked back

 

 

“Thank you!...For the bracelet…” Yoona said holding on to her hands were the bracelet was.

 

Changmin smiled, got in the car and left, leaving Yoona looking at the car imagining that the car was the plane.

 

To be continue…

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.