Masked – A Changmin (TVXQ) Fanfic: Chapter 1

Masked - A Changmin (TVXQ) Fanfic.

Masked – A Changmin (TVXQ) Fanfic.

 

Chapter 1: Strange feeling.

 

A beautiful morning on the amazing city of Seoul. The sun had his bright color making shadows at the trees, making the water shine and making the birds sing. It was 7:00 am and the streets were busy on a Monday morning, everyone was making their way to work or to drop their kids at their school, just a regular day for everyone. A black car was making his way out of a very expensive neighborhood. In the car was the very well known man called Yejoon Yong, this man was very well known for owning three expensive car companies and two real state companies. In the back seat was Yoona Yong and high school student and his only daughter, she was in the back playing with her phone while her father drove out of the neighborhood.

 

“Is Changmin already at the school?” Her father asked looking at her through the rear mirror of the car.

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Is a lovely morning, you should stop paying so much attention to your phone and look out your window once in a while.”

 

“Ah sorry…” Yoona said while she put her phone in her backpack. “Dad is still early can we stop to eat some breakfast. The school food is horrible.”

 

“What do you mean is horrible? You are in one of the finest school in Seoul, how is that possible?”

 

“Well it is.”

 

“Hm… Fine we’ll get something for Changmin as well.”

 

“Thanks! I’ll text him now.”

 

Yoona reach for her phone and began to write the text. The car stopped at a red light and while Yoona was texting him she felt as in someone was watching her, she looked out the window and saw a black car with tinted windows. The passenger window was a bit rolled down and she saw a forehead and some eyes with black sunglasses looking back at her, then a few seconds the window was rolled up. She kept on looking confused at that car and who ever it was looking at her. Then the light change to green and her father drove off while the mysterious black car didn’t move, Yoona turn her head to look from the back window of the car while they drove away and still the black car didn’t move from the spot till another car play his horn then the black car made a turned and drove away. Yoona sat back down.

 

“Weird…” She whispered. “Oh Changmin replied, he said thank you so much.”

 

“No problem. Well you stay in the car while I’ll go get you something to eat. What does he want?”

 

Yoona then show her father the text of what Changmin wanted for breakfast.

 

“Girl you know I can’t see.” Her father said and put his glasses on. “Okay got it, be right back.”

 

Few minutes later her father walked out of the coffee shop, got in the car and drove to the school. Once there Changmin was waiting for her at the school gate with his phone on his hands texting someone.

 

“You young people and your phones… You got everything?”

 

“Yes! Have a nice day dad!”

 

“You too. Bye”

 

“Goodbye Mr. Yong!” Changmin said walking towards Yoona.

 

Her father smiled and drove away.

 

“Here.” Yoona hand him his breakfast.

 

“Ah thanks.”

 

“There’s no one here yet.”

 

“Just a few students.”

 

“So boring…”

 

They went inside the school to their classroom to eat their breakfast. The day went by slow.

 

Changmin and Yoona were both from wealthy families and also were very close friends, they knew each other since the seventh grade when Chanmin’s father did some business with Yoona’s father, the business didn’t turn out so well for some reasons that Changmin and Yoona didn’t know because they were kids and since they are teens now they don’t care as much and they don’t even know that that even happen between their parents.. But since the business didn’t go as well Chanmin’s father lost money and was force to move to another less expensive house but he kept on working and he still have plenty of money and is consider a well known person same as Yoona’s father.

 

At lunchtime Yoona and Changmin were at the school patio under a tree eating lunch.

 

“So much for being at a expensive school when the food here is horrible. They put it on pretty plates and give you nice napkins but when you taste it is just bad.”

 

“Be thankful that you’re eating something.” Changmin said with his mouthful.

 

“I am thankful… Is just that-“

 

“No excuses.”

 

“Ugh, fine.”

 

“Aren’t you going to finish your food?”

 

“I honestly don’t like it.”

 

“Give it here.”

 

“No way you ate too much already… I’ll be right back.”

 

Yoona stood up and walked a few blocks away from the school to see a homeless person that was always in the same corner sleeping. She slowing got close to him then placed the food beside him. She smiled feeling good about herself and turned around to bump into Changmin’s chest.

 

“Ouch! You jerk, my nose!” She said in a low tone while putting her hand on her nose.

 

“You shouldn’t get out of the school you’ll get in trouble lets go.”

 

“Fine…”

 

They day was over. Chanming and Yoona were outside of the school waiting for their parents to pick them up.

 

“Dad is taking a while to get here.” Yoona said.

 

“Same as mine…” He said and let out a sigh.

 

“So are you going to “the end of the semester party”?” Yoona asked.

 

“Nah.”

 

There was a silence.

 

Say something dude c’mon anything, anything at all. Changmin thought to himself.

 

“Do you want to go with-“

 

“Oh my dad is here! Let me know when you’re with your dad. I don’t want anything happening to Miss Changmin.”

 

“Ha.Ha.Ha very funny. Hello Mr. Yong.” Changmin bowed.

 

“Hello there. Let me get your backpack.”

 

“Oh dad is okay I’m not an old lady.”

 

“What are you trying to say with that?”

 

“Changmin.” A voice said. When Changmin turned around he saw his father.

 

“Hey dad.”

 

“Mr. Yong.” Changmin’s father said.

 

“Good evening.” Said Yoona’s father.

 

Once again there was a silence while Yoona and Changmin stood there looking at them confused.

 

“Eh… Dad?” Yoona said.

 

“Yes! Let’s go. Have a goodnight both of you.” He bowed.

 

“You too.” Changmin’s father said.

 

They walked opposite directions to their car and drove off.

 

“Had a nice day?” Changmin’s father asked while he was driving.

 

“Yep. All good. You? How’s work?”

 

“Great. I made a big sale today. And I’m going to do some other business soon and I want you to be part of it.”

 

“Me? That’s an honor. I would love too. What do I have to do?”

 

“Just follow orders with no questions.”

 

“I guess I can do that.”

 

“That’s my boy.”

 

At that moment Changmin receive a text from Yoona saying “That was weird.”, she meant what happen with her and his father. Changmin smiled to the text while his father looked at him from the corner of his eyes in a very serious way.

 

“So when is this business going to happen.” Changmin asked.

 

“Soon. I can’t rush things. But one thing for sure, we will get a lot of money from this.”

 

“Nice. Well let me know.”

 

“I will.”

 

To be continue…

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.