Chapter 2

When Souls Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

~~~Present Day~~~

"Oppa~"  I said trying to wake the sleeping man next to me.  "Ireona~" I whined shaking him.  "Hyun Su-ah~" I tried again.  I was fed up with trying.  "HYUN SU! IREONA! JIGEUM!"

"What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing but we have work in an hour you need to get up."

"Shiruh."

"I don't care. You already know we under heat for dating within the company.  Do you want to be under more for showing up late?"

"No."

"Then let's go." I said yanking the covers from on top of him revealing his bare upper body to the cold air.

Thirty minutes passed and we left for work.  When we arrived I rushed to my secretarial position and he went to his office.  As soon as I sat down the phone rang.

"Shim Production Company, how may I help you?" I said politely to the other girl on the end of phone.

"Can you tell Hyun-Su that his girlfriend called?" WHAT???

"I'll have him call you as soon as he is free." I said hiding my anger.  She hung up the phone and so did I. 

I was angry but didn't bother him while he was working.  It could cause problems and I'd hate for Mr. Shim to get involved.  After all, I didn't get this job because I was qualified.  I got this job because I was friends with the owner's nephew Changmin also known as Max as in TVXQ's Max. Speaking of, he was the next one to call.

"Sure." I said agreeing to going out for drinks.  I hadn't seen him in awhile so I thought it'd be nice.  "Ara.  See you at 8." I said smiling then placing the phone back on the hook.  Hyun Su walked out angering me all over again.

"What's wrong?"

"You're girlfriend called."

"But you're sitting right here so who called?"

"That's what I would like to know."

"It's not what you think. It's probably just some girl trying to get in good with me to meet Max."

"You realize that makes no sense right?"

"Yea.  But trust me babe.  I don't have any other girl but you."  He said walking behind the desk and resting his arms on my shoulders and kissing my cheek.

"You better not."  I said still a little upset.

"I don't.  I promise."  He said before going back to his office.

I kept thinking about it realizing how silly I was being.  He wasn't like that.  He wouldn't cheat.  I laughed it off and continued to do my job. Hours picking up calls, relaying messages and all to pay for school. I was glad I met Max.  He was a lifesaver.

After work, I went home by myself because Hyun Su had some work to finish up.  I changed my clothes, transferred what I needed into my wallet, grabbed my keys and left.  When I arrived to the club, Max was outside waiting for me.

"Hey how have you been?"  He said hugging me.

"Fine.  You?"  I said hugging him back.

"Great.  Very busy but great.  How's Hyun Su?"

"Uhm.." I started flashing back to the girl on the phone.  But he promised she was lying.

"What?"

"It's nothing.  I was just being silly."

"What happened?"

"A girl called saying she was his girlfriend. I mentioned it to him and he told me she was lying."

"Oh.  Well come on.  Let's head up."  He said pulling me towards the VIP section.

"Yunho-ah~"

"Hana~" He called back hugging me.  "You look like you could use drink."  He said handing me the little glass of Soju he poured for me.  I drank it down, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter