Chapter 4

When Souls Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark POV

"Ye Rin~" I called her name softly. "Hana~~" Her eyes fluttered open. Her eyes grew wide as she started pressing back further in the couch trying to get away from me. "Hana what's wrong." She shook her head as she calmed down.

"Mark!" she exclaimed her arms flying around my neck.  "I...I'm sorry.  My first thought was that Hyun Su came back for me.  It's like I had Hyun Su goggles on.  He was the only thing I saw when I opened my eyes."  Her voice was full of regret so I held her tight. Silence took over her for a few minutes. "How long was I asleep?" She broke the silence.

"It's okay." I smiled softly. "You've been asleep for about 4 hours." She shook her head and I could tell she was thinking about what happened.  "Come on."  I grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. "Let's get you cleaned up so you don't get sick." She nodded as she looked around the room.

"Is this the dorm?" I nodded with a hum of approval.  "Do they know I'm here?"

"No.  They won't be back from practice for another hour." I said walking her to my room.

"You didn't go to practice?"

"I've had a cold these last couple days so they make me stay here." I handed her some sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Won't they be upset that you left?"

"No.  I told JB I was going out for a walk in hopes the fresh air would help."

"Oh."

"Here's the bathroom.  You can throw your dirty clothes into the hallway and I'll wash them." She nodded then shut the door.

Your POV

I took off the wet clothes and threw them outside the door.  I turned the shower on and stepped under the stream of water.  I could feel every muscle in my body relax under the heat.  I realized I didn't have any bodywash so I looked for his finding it quickly because his name was on the front.  It was the same one that he always used ever since the first time I bought it for him.  I smiled as I poured it on the rag he gave me then washed up.  I also used his shampoo and conditioner. 

Once my hair was rinsed, I climbed out and wrapped the towel around me.  I dried off and put the clothes on, then used the towel to dry my hair.  I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room.  He walked over to me putting the towel and rag with my other clothes and started the washer.

"Thanks." I said walking back to where my night began. 

"For what?"

"Saving me." I said looking into his eyes.  "And letting me come here."

"Anytime." He smiled.  "Are you hungry?"  I nodded my head.  "We can order something when the guys come back. They are almost home now." I nodded again for agreement.  By now he was sitting next to me on the couch. 

"I missed you so much." I said cuddling up next to him.

"I missed you too." One arm wrapped around me as his free hand locked fingers with mine.  "I never want to lose you again."

"Me either." I smiled.  "I love you Mark."

"I love you too."  He kissed my lips just as Jr. walked in the door.  His eyes were wide and my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest from nervousness.

"Igemuseun iriya?" JB said walking in.

"Just let everyone come in and sit down and we'll explain everything." Mark said his voice calm reassuring me everything might be okay.

"It better be good." Jr. said walking towards the couch. Everyone was finally in the dorm and sitting waiting for our explanation.

Mark POV

"This is Ye Rin.  We dated for 3 years but we had to break up before I moved here to be a trainee."

"We started dating at the end of my freshman year."  She cut in.  "He saved my life." She looked at me and smiled.

"How?" Jackson asked a little cautious of her response.

"At the time, a lot of things were happening to me and I didn't want to deal with it anymore so I tried overdosing on the roof of the school.  He came up and stopped me."

"My girlfriend at the time was using her cruel tactics against Ye Rin.  But I was only with her hoping Ye Rin would notice me because she was the one I truly loved.  When I saw my chance get ready to slip away on the roof, I refused to let it happen."

"Wow." JB said smiling.  "That is a beautiful yet tragic story but how did you get here?"

"Well~ I kept dating hoping to get over Mark feeling like we would never see each other again.  I dated a lot of guys but it was never the same.  I finally met Hyun Su and felt like this might be the guy but then last night I caught him cheating so this morning I packed his stuff and kicked him out."

"Tough girl." Jr. said laughing.

"I decided I would go to the river after to try and relax but then he showed up."

"Luckily, I decided to go for a walk or I wouldn't have been able to save her." I cut in to her explanation.

"AGain?!?" Youngjae said shocked.

"Yea.  Hyun Su tried to kill me by pushing me in the river knowing I can't swim."

"So I jumped in and brought her out of the water.  Once I saw she was okay, I was supposed to take her home but I was scared she wouldn't be safe there so I brought her here."  I looked over at JB who was thinking hard. "JB." I called getting his attention. 

"Hyung," I was worried about what he was going to say.  "As the leader of this band, I am supposed to take care of the members to benefit GOT7 and that means I'm not supposed to allow this to happen." My heart sank. "But..." But?  "Considering the situation and the back story I don't feel right stopping it not only as the leader but as a friend." I was grateful for his decision.

"Thank you JB." I said hugging him then returning to the couch.

"Wait." Yugyeom started. "Do you guys hear that?"

"Sorry.  That's my stomach."  Ye Rin started.  "I haven't eaten all day."

"You didn't feed her?" Bam Bam said looking at me.

"It's fine." She said laughing.  "We agreed to wait until you guys came home."

"Can we order pizza?" Bam Bam asked excitedly.

"Sure. Why not?" JB said smiling. "Ye Rin is that okay with you." She nodded.  "Arrasso.  I'll order it now."

Your POV

It didn't take long for the pizza to arrive or for it to disappear from the boxes.  After we finished eating, it was late.  I told Mark I would go home but he didn't want me going back to my apartment by myself.  Since I can't sleep in the same room with Mark for obvious reasons, not that we would do anything, but we had to be responsible about our actions, I chose to sleep on the couch.

It didn't take long for everyone to find their places and fall asleep, but for me, it was a different story.  I couldn't sleep, since I'd slept earlier, so I played on my phone until my eyes finally gave up on me two hours later.  I only slept for a few hours and when I woke the boys were still asleep so I decided to make them breakfast. 

I walked into the kitchen and quietly grabbed ingredients from the fridge.  They didn't have much so I worked with what they had.  I scrambled the eggs and put the kimchi in next then the cheese.  I cooked enough rice for everybody then put seaweed and diced up the can of spam they had, fried it, and put it with the rice.  I'd covered all the food gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter