War

How to Tame Your Writer

For once, I'm mainly writing this to keep myself occupied and cheery myself up. Sorry if it comes out y x3 Love you guys x3


"Wake up, wake up!" An annoying voice said softly, just loud enough to seep through the thick material of the blanket that covered most of Jonghyun's head, only letting a few strands of bleach hair peek out curiously from under it.

Said teenager grunted in pure annoyance as he slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes. It was at least the fifteenth time that Kibum was waking him up, and as he glanced at the clock that sat on his nightstand, he had to realize that it was only one in the morning."What now?" He grumbled, eyes shooting daggers at the small boy that lay in one of his drawers, wrapped into a large T-shirt comfortably.

"I'm thirsty." Kibum wailed, sitting up slowly."Bring me water." he added, huffing when he received no response at first."Hey, could you hurry up? I feel like I'm going to pass out from dehydration. Seriously, hurry up!"

"Fine fine, but shut that miniature mouth of yours or I'm snapping that weak little neck of yours!" Jonghyun growled out of pure frustration as he slid off his bed."You wake me up one more time, and you're getting a new bed. In the basement. Or maybe in the attic, whichever you prefer." he grumbled, more to himself than to Kibum who was giggling softly, obviously more amused than scared.

Jonghyun dragged himself to the kitchen and grabbed a small glass before filling it with icy water. He just couldn't understand how someone so small - and well undeniably cute - could be so whiny. First, Kibum has asked for something to eat - right as Jonghyun was close to being succumbed into the blissful darkness of sleep - then, he wanted a new 'blanket' because the one he had - a shirt that had been hanging in Jonghyun's closet for quite a while - wasn't thick enough and he was cold. Then, he wanted a pillow and not just a pile of tissues. 

The teenager just sighed, still not quite grasping the fact how such an annoying thing was going to help him get a new guitar. But as that was his only chance to play at their concert, he really couldn't do but obey every command he got from Kibum.

Even Taemin was better than him, that was well, weird as he was still just a kid. An infantile little brat that needed someone's attention every single moment. If he didn't have it, he broke something, or drew on the wall.

Jonghyun shook off his thoughts and crept back into his room before shoving the glass into Kibum's hands. It seemed huge compared to him, making him seem even more like the dwarf he probably was.

"Thanks." Kibum replied, drinking a few gulps before promptly pouring the rest of the water on Jonghyun's carpet."Whoops." he snickered."Go to sleep now, I like to wake up early so..."

Jonghyun just stared at the small creature, shock and anger quickly dying in his mind as he was incredibly tired. He just fell into bed and curled up, managing to cover himself with his blanket before falling asleep. At the moment, he just wasn't at the moment to say something rude to Kibum. He was just too exhausted for that.

Just some hours later, he was woken up by a small body landing right on his back with surprising force."Wake up, I'm hungry!" Kibum growled right into his ear, cold feet digging into Jonghyun's  - he had managed to kick off his blanket sometime during his sleep.

Jonghyun groaned lowly, turning so he could push the smaller off him."What the are you doing? I'm almost sure that the sun isn't up yet." he muttered, scowling at the boy.

"Actually, it has just risen. So please, remove your giant from your bed and go, make me a sandwich. Or pancakes. Cereal would be fine too, but only if you have something without sugar in it." Kibum was talking on and on, a smirk present on his pouty lips.

"Just... I'm very close to poisoning you right now." Jonghyun growled out yet he stood up, shaking his hair a little as if that would help him get rid of his sleepiness. He, once again, made his way to the kitchen. As expected, no one was awake yet. The small but colorful clock that was ticking by each annoying moment that passed told the teenager why so: it was only five in the morning. He let out a grunt and quickly searched for some milk and cereal. Kibum ate only a little, so he probably wasn't going to notice how the milk had expired the day before.

Jonghyun chuckled to himself as he poured some into a bowl and did the same with the only bag of cereal they had at him. He stirred it a little, making a face as he realized that the milk had a weird smell. He shrugged, deciding that if Kibum deserved feeling a bit sick if there was something wrong with it.

When he arrived to his room, he found the small boy lying on his bed, playing on his phone.

"Your food is here, your majesty." Jonghyun muttered, putting the bowl on the desk. Kibum was quick to look up with a grin.

"Take me to it. I'm too lazy to move." The miniature boy said, lifting up his arms like a child.

Jonghyun obeyed without a word, smirking inwardly as he placed him right in front of the bowl."I hope that you will enjoy your meal." he said.

Kibum did, for the first spoonful or two. He scrunched up his nose as the odd taste finally registered in the back of his mind and glared at Jonghyun while spitting out some of the food that had been on the spoon."What the hell was it?" he asked angrily, eyes burning with anger.

"Your breakfast. I'm not your servant, dwarf. If you want something, do it for yourself."

"I think we're forgetting who wants a guitar so badly." Kibum scoffed."If you continue to act like this, I can just pack up and leave. I'm quite sure that I wouldn't lose anything."