First encounters

How to Tame Your Writer

Douchebag Jong and Sassy Key is coming :D I hope that you'll like this :D Please sub/comment/vote, I'm really unsure about my romcom so yeah..it'd be important to me xD


Jonghyun let out a soft sigh, his gaze focused on the television. Ever since Taemin had broken his guitar, his life had become duller. The teenager knew that he couldn't just mope around all summer, waiting for a miracle that seemingly didn't want to happen, but he honestly had no idea what he could do. On top of everything, he felt just a bit guilty for snapping at his brother.

Taemin was very young and childish, just a small boy who definitely lived in the magical world of innocence still. Maybe his decision to wreck his brother's guitar had been wrong, but it wasn't like he could have known that not everyone was lucky enough to have it repaired by the next day. 

The woman on screen started talking on and on about some rubbish topic, her voice high and annoying. Jonghyun wondered how she had managed to get a job at the TV; whoever listened to her was sure to frown at her tone. However, he had to admit that she had been blessed by beauty: her face was heart-shaped and pale, glowing healthily - albeit just a bit unnaturally - in the spotlight. Her lips were full and pouty, crimson in color. Even her teeth were perfect, not to mention her light brown hair that framed her face perfectly. It was obvious that she had gotten the job because of her looks. 

Jonghyun sometimes wished that he was a woman. Now, it wasn't that he wanted to be one because he favored men - actually, he didn't quite know who he liked, the only thing he knew that he found the girls his age whiny and annoying most of the time - but because they seemed to have it much easier in his eyes. If they were too short, no one really cared. Actually, most men liked to have small girlfriends as they were so cute and y at the same time. On the other hand, if they were tall, they had freakishly long legs that, once again, usually made others admire them.

If they went to a job interview all dressed up with kilos of make-up caked over their usually quite flawed faces, they were almost immediately accepted, even without having to talk. Simply because they were girls. 

The teenager sighed bitterly, knowing very well that the only reason he was so mad at every female on the world at that very moment was that the last summer job position in the town had gone to a pretty, full-busted brunette with wide eyes. He just hated how she had been hired so easily - he knew it because they had been friends in third grade. To that day, she sometimes walked up to him with her dark eyes and started chattering about everything and nothing.

"Tch, women." Jonghyun scoffed, his eyes never leaving the screen. He was bored and well, nothing else interesting seemed to be on, so he just decided to stick to the annoying but cute woman's show, not even caring about what she was blabbering about.

His trance was broken by the shriek of the doorbell. Just as expected by anyone that had been under the effect of someone whose appearance they found alluring, the boy shuddered, letting out an almost inaudibly, but not-quite-manly yelp. He shrugged off his initial shock, not even bothering to gaze towards the source of the sound: his mother was in the kitchen, baking something. She was going to open the door, probably.

"Jonghyun!" Said woman hollered, just as the doorbell rang once again. The boy let out a loud sigh, rolling his eyes when she yelled again, not even letting him answer."Jonghyun!"

"I'm going!" He shouted back in annoyance, already hearing her ramble to him about how he raised his voice at her. Rolling his eyes, the boy slowly managed to slid off the couch and scramble to the door, stopping dead in his tracks when the ringing suddenly stopped, almost like it had been cut. 

He shrugged a little, wondering if whoever wanted to visit them at such an hour; it was around eight or nine in the morning on a not so sunny Sunday that seemed to eerily reflect Jonghyun's mood.

Slowly, he opened the door, only to reveal nothing in front of it. He could clearly see dark clouds gather up on the sky though, sliding right in front of the sun. The last bits of cheeriness had seemed to be out of the atmosphere just like that as Jonghyun looked around, finding no one nearby. Only a small box lay on the ground, the top covered by messily-torn duct tape. Tiny holes adorned the sides of the box though, uneven but big enough to stick one's finger into it. 

The teenager bent down to inspect the small object, not really knowing what it could be hiding. He sighed a little before caotiously sticking his index finger into one of the holes, gasping in surprised when tiny, cold fingers curled around it.

Freaking out, the boy hurried to remove his finger out of the surprisingly strong grasp and open the boy, eyes widening in shock when cat-like, dark brown eyes stared at him expectantly. 

"Hi, I'm Kibum. It seems like you're going to have to take care of me." The owner of the mesmerizing gaze said, voice high-pitched like the woman's in the TV, but far from annoying. It was sweet and airy, almost unearthly.

"What on Earth are you?" Jonghyun choked out finally, his eyes reflecting his shock. This Kibum-person - he looked human, more or less, at least - was around 30-40 centimeters tall, but looked like a regular teenager. Only his clothes were a little unusual: the pale skin of his chest, legs and arms were covered by seemingly soft, pale grin fabric that seemed to sway in the wind. His hair was a little long as well, somewhat uncut and a soft, creamy blond color. He looked quite like some doll Jonghyun had seen before.

"I'm Kibum." He replied with a small scowl."You did understand me, right? Please don't tell me that I got a stupid human..." Kibum let out a small, annoyed growl as he stared dead into Jonghyun's shock-filled eyes."Hey, can you understand me?" he asked slowly, drawing out each of the syllables.

"I've heard your name already. I asked what you are, not who." Jonghyun's answer was as cold as ice as he picked up the boy by the collar of his breezy shirt."Just tell me what the you are, because you obviously aren't human."

"Apparently." Kibum glared as he tried to struggle out of the giant's hold," I'm not human. But unfortunately for me, you have been granted the chance to take care of me for a while. So let me go and show me my room! I want a private bath, and also a wardrobe. I surely hope that you're not expecting me to wear the very same clothes every single day."

Jonghyun just stared ahead, not quite knowing what to do.

"."