Problem Solved!

Catch Me
Problem Solved!

SULLI'S POV

 

"Vic-unnie!" I called out as I tied my shoelaces, "let's go!"

"You should go first, Sulli-ah!" Victoria replied as she looked up from the book she was reading by her desk, "I'll finish this homework first before I'll follow you. Just tell Heechul-oppa that I'll be there in a bit."

"Soo Ro seonsaengnim must've been pushing you guys hard," I pouted, "okay, unnie, I'll go first. Annyeong!"

She waved back at me as I walked out of our dorm, fixing the sling bag as I skipped down the hallway. As soon as the classes ended, I immediately rushed to find Amber-unnie and Luna-unnie to help her find a suitable roommate for Kibum-oppa, or as he would like to be called, Key-oppa. We have been searching for about an hour but I really need to go to my work now so I left them, with Krystal taking up my place.

Yes you heard it, work. I'm already working. Well, er, I have a sort of a part-time job at Kona Beans, a cafe downtown which is owned by Leeteuk-oppa and was also co-owned by Heechul-oppa. And Hangeng-oppa. Oh, and also Yesung-oppa. Well, honestly, all those included in their circle of friends (they called themselves "Super Junior", cool eh?) own it. Well, except for Donghae-oppa, Siwon-oppa and the others who are still in University. So anyway, I originally am from Busan and we're of middle-class family . . . okay, okay, so we're rich. Ever heard of the company that manages the most famous hotels in South Korea? C&C Corporation? Yep, that's my family's company. But the thing is, I've wanted to go and study in this school ever since I was still in middle school, but my parents don't agree with me.

You see, they're set into me being the next heir of the group since my brothers aren't interested one bit. I have two brothers; the eldest one is serving in the military while the other is set into teaching, so he's taking up Education in University. So you can see why my parents got their eyes on me. There's no one else to take the burden of running the company other than me. But I don't want it! My passion is in acting and to act I must!

So basically, I went away to live with my Halmeoni here in Seoul so I could get closer to reaching my dreams. Mom and dad tried to drag me back to Busan- but halmeoni won't let them, and for that I'm very thankful. So here I am, working part-time to add to the income that my halmeoni receives for working as a teacher.

I went down to the bicycle parking lot near the dorm building and unlocked my bike from its rack. Cool, right? Well, almost all students here live  up in the dorms for the school year so transportation is not really a problem. But some students, like me, chose to bring over something so that we can easily slip in and out of school whenever we needed to.

I basked in the cool air as I weaved my bike around the school. And it's a big blessing to be able to get in here as a scholar. Like I've said, my parents wanted to get my back at Busan, but my halmeoni stood with my decision to stay here so my parents backed for . . . I don't know, for a while. So I'm basically disowned, in a sense. They did not support my decision so . . . my halmeoni and I were left to earn money for ourselves. I know that I should take responsibility for our company and understand them, like the loving daughter that I am. Maybe I'm being selfish, maybe I'm being ignorant for now, but I have my own dreams, and I'm intent on chasing them until I finally catch them.

I began to pedal faster as I reached the main road towards the guard house and I silently observed the wonderful grounds of my school. The buildings are numerous and big, the trees that provided shade on a sunny day lined the pavement, and I can see the outline of the garden just at the distance. Oh, and look, a pigeon flying above me-

 

"AAARRGHHHH!!!"

"YAH! YAH! YAH! STOP!"

 

My shaking hands immediately hit on the brakes as I rested my forehead on the handlebars. Oh fudge, oh fudge, oh fudge, not a bird, not a bird please, ugh! And . . . is that the bird that is talking?!

"Go away, go away, go away!!!" I shouted in my moment of hysterics and began to make sobbing sounds as tears stung my eyes. Out of all the things in the world, the thing, or animal, that I hated the most in the world are birds. And it's just my luck that there are many of them in here!

"Mworagu?! Yah, you're telling me to go away? You're the one here who nearly hit me with your careless biking!"

 

MWO?

 

"Aren't you going to apologize?!"

 

HUH? 

Wait, that doesn't sound like a bird. In fact, it sounds familiar . . . 

 

"YAH!"

 

"Mianhae, mianhae!" I immediately stuttered then raised up my head shakily, "I-I didn't mean t-to, there's just . . . "

 

Wait . . . 

 

"YOU!" I shouted, pointing at the lanky guy standing in the sidewalk in front of me, that man I'm too familiar with.

"Me!" Lee Taemin brightly said, "Well, aren't you going to continue apologizing to me?"

I blinked at him for a moment. Oh.

"Ha! I take it back, I did not just apologize to you, oh no!" I scoffed.

"Oh, but you just did. Twice," he smirked. Meet Lee Taemin, bassist and vocalist of the oh-so-famous band in Shinhwa, SHINee, and the guy who just loves to annoy me. Sweet, right? HA.

"Aish, I shouldn't have pressed on the brakes! Then I could've hit you with this bike and get you run over!"

"Being run over by a bike?" he mused, pretending to think, "I would like to see that happen."

"Why are you even in my way?" I asked as I backed my bike off from the edge of the pavement. Whew, good thing I braked just on time or one second later and I would be crashing unto the pavement.

"In your way?" he asked, looking down at the part of the sidewalk he is stepping on, then back to me, "Yah, I should be asking you that! Why did you even pedal this way . . . ahh, it's because of that, right?"

Then he pointed at - gulp - a pigeon up a tree near us and I resisted the urge to scream.

"Aish, move over, I don't have time to argue with someone like you!" I exclaimed then began pedalling again.

"But you'll have time to serve me later!" he called out behind me as I furiously pedalled towards the guard house and asked for a student's pass before passing through the gate. As much as I hate it, what he said is true. He and his bandmates often hang out around Hongdae area where Kona Beans is located, and would also often perform in our cafe. Well, Super Junior oppa's love for music made that one possible. It's just my luck that SHINee and Super Junior are friends. 

"Annyeong Ha- oh, Sulli-ah! Annyeong hasseyo!" Jessica-unnie's high-pitched voice greeted me as I walked into the cafe. It's no surprise to me that she would be here, she and Heechul-oppa are the best of friends and So Nyuh Shi Dae unnies, her group of friends, are very close friends with Super Junior.

"Ohh, annyeong hasseyo, Sica-unnie!" I greeted back and walked over to her leaning by the cashier.

"How's Soo Jung?" she asked. Yep, she's Krystal's older sister.

"She's fine, unnie, doing well on our first day," I smiled.

"Ohh, arasseo. Aish, that kid, she never even called me!" Jessica-unnie frowned. You would've thought that Sica-unnie is a very cold person but once you get to know her, she's actually really warm!

"Did I just hear my Ssul's voice?" a familiar voice called out from the back of the cafe and a second later, a familiar figure clad in a maid's outfit bursted out from the door behind the counter.

"Yah! Oppa, you're wearing that again?" I laughed as Heechul-oppa posed on the counter.

"Wae, doesn't it look cute on me?" he asked.

"Of course it does, milky-skinned Hee-oppa can pull off any outfit!" I smiled, deciding to humor him and as expected, he smirked in pride and ruffled my hair.

"Yah Heechul-ah, what're you teaching your dongsaeng, huh?" Jessica said and Heechul-oppa turned to raise an eyebrow at her cockily.

"Wae, Sica-ah it's the truth anyways," he said and I shook my head at the two as Jessica-unnie rolled her eyes exasperatedly at him. Heechul-oppa can be so narcissistic sometimes. Okay, all the time.

"Ah, oppa, Vic-unnie said that she might be late on her shift."

"Ah geurae? Arasso. But she should make up for it next time, you know how much I value punctuality," Heechul-oppa said, twirling a strand from the wig he's wearing.

"Aish, that's why Leeteuk-oppa doesn't want you in charge of the cafe. You're too heartless on your employees!" Jessica-unnie complained as she fetched my uniform and gave it to me.

"Well, I learned from the very best," he smirked, eyeing her then perked up as the wind chime by the door rang, "Annyeong hasseyo! Welcome to Kona Beans Cafe!"

I thanked Jessica-unnie as I hurriedly dropped off my bag at the lounge behind the cafe. Then I wore my apron and went out again.

"Annyeong, Ssul!" a voice called out and I turned to see Hongki-oppa smiling at me.

"Ah, annyeong Hongki-oppa!" I greeted as he hauled his bag over his shoulder.

"You can take my position on the cashier now since my shift has ended," he said then gave a final pat on the head before walking out of the cafe (err, well, not before Heechul-oppa clung unto his arm playfully).

I proceeded to the cashier and began the repetitive process of greeting the customer, taking their order, taking their cash, bringing out change and repeat. Everything would've gone along smoothly, if it only wasn't for someone to break the peace and calm.

"One Americano please," Taemin said and grinned up at me innocently as I blinked at him.

"Wow, you're fast," I blurted out and he laughed. Aish, what a stupid thing to say!

"Yah . . . what do you expect? Of course I'll be fast to arrive, I took the cab. Anyways, get my order," he said.

"I already got it," I rolled my eyes, "Is that all?"

"Ne," Taemin answered then handed his payment. My brows furrowed at the amount he gave me.

"Yah, don't you have any smaller amount than this?" I asked.

"Mianhae but ani," he casually replied as he glanced around the cafe. Ahhh, I swear this guy is making this job hard for me! I grumbled as I began to count his change, then slammed it to his hand as soon as I finished.

"Kamsahamnida~" he smiled sweetly before walking off towards Heechul-oppa. Aish. "Ryeowook-oppa," I called out as I handed him the jerk's order, "here's another order."

"Kamsahamnida, Ssul," he smiled before taking it and sticking it with a tacky pin on the corkboard by the counter. Ryeowook-oppa's also part of Super Junior but he's still in University so he doesn't own the cafe. But he loves cooking so much that he's willing to serve as one of the barristas here on some occasions even without payment. Keke, that's Ryeowook-oppa for you!

"Yo Ssul. Long time no see," I saw Vic-unnie walk up to me and ruffle my hair before going to the lounge.

"Yah unnie, you're talking as if we didn't see each other for a very long time!" I laughed.

"Wae? 25 minutes is long enough," she shrugged teasingly as she emerghed, wearing her apron, "by the way, good thing I already came. I bet you and Wookie-oppa would've had a hard time managing the cafe today."

"Hmm? Waeyo?" I asked as I saw another customer walk in.

"Taemin-ah's going to perform," Vic-unnie answered, jabbing a thumb at the said person, who was currently setting his guitar on the small platform beside the counter. I groaned. Oh great. SHINee performing in SuJu cafe attracted lots of customers enough to keep us very busy, but even with just Taemin alone, the crowd's still great in number.

"Let's better do our job then, unnie," I muttered as customers began to walk in one by one.

 


 

LUNA'S POV

 

"Aish, where could that guy be . . ." I muttered as I walked down the school grounds. Amber, Krystal and I decided to split up so we can find him faster. The sun just set and it's quickly approaching to evening and we better find a roommate for Kibum-sshi - fast. Who are we looking for, you ask? Take a guess. He's none other than -

"MWUYAAAAH!" I screamed as something fell down on me and I landed on the ground with a painful thud.

"AISH!" the something - or, err, someone - screamed back.

"BYUNTAE!" I exclaimed as I pushed the heavy someone off me and I quickly scrambled up to my feet. What in the fudging world was that? Who was that?

"M-mwuyah?! Yah, falling down from a tree doesn't make one a ert!" he said as he got up as well, his headphones, which I could barely make out in the dim light, hanging by his neck.

"Why are you even up there in the first place?" I yelled, squinting up at his face. He sounds familiar . . . 

"Why do you want to know?" he suddenly smirked, "so you could join me up there next time? You know as they say with that song about lovers kissing in the tree?"

Oh. Now I know who he is.

"Kim Jonghyun, you know your flirting won't work on me," I deadpanned.

"But that doesn't mean I'll stop trying, Park Sun Young," he grinned and I rolled my eyes before stomping away. Psh, what a guy. Then I did a double take and jogged back to him. Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

"Yah, yah, do you already have a room in the dorms?" I asked as the street lights began to light up.

"Mwo? Why are you so curious, huh?" he asked, running his hands through his hair.

"Just answer the question. And Key-sshi has no roommate," I said.

"Ehh, I sense something. When did you become so close to Kibum?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow as he slowly brought his face closer to mine.

"Aish, yah! I said just answer the question!" I grumbled before pushing his face away. 

"Aish, arasseo! I forgot to sign up with the dorm application, okay? That's why Kibum doesn't have a roommate," he exclaimed, massaging his face.

BINGO!

"Yah, come with me quick!" I said, dragging him by the sleeve towards . . . wait. I FORGOT WE SPLIT UP!

I quickly took my phone out and dialled Krystal's number. Maybe she met up with Amber somewhere . . . 

"Yoboseyeo?"

"Soo Jung-ah!" I said, clamping Jonghyun's own hand over his mouth as he started to speak, "where are you? I already found Jonghyun! He said he should be Key's roommate but didn't have the chance to sign in because he forgot."

"Chinja? I'm here by the library. Where are you, unnie?" Krystal asked from the other line.

"At the school grounds. Near the dorms. Have you seen Amber?"

"She's with me. Where are we gonna meet?"

"Hmm . . . let's go to the office. Let's talk to Se Ah-unnie about this," I decided, as Jonghyun flailed his arm.

"Arasseo. Annyeong, unnie."

"Annyeong," I said before hanging up.

"That's unnecessary, you know. Unless . . . you wanted to touch me." Jonghyun teased as I released his arm.

"C'mon, let's get you to Se Ah-unnie," I said, completely ignoring his statement as I dragged him again towards the offices. 

"Yah, wae?!" he kept on asking as I dragged his sorry behind towards the building.

"Because, you need to go room up with Key-sshi, now," I simply said.

"Now? Wae?" 

"Because-!" I agitatedly began to answer before a shout interrupted me.

"Luna-unnie!" I heard  Krystal call me and I turned to see her and Amber running towards me. 

"Oh, there you are!" I sighed in relief before pointing to the dino beside me, "this guy is about to drive me nuts."

"Oh, I can't blame you," he winked at me, "any girl around me would no doubt go crazy over the handsome Kim Jonghyun."

"SEE?!" I exclaimed to my two friends who were smirking.

"Anyways, we should go see Se Ah-sshi. Office hours end at 7 o'clock," Krystal said.

"What time is it, anyway?" Amber asked and I looked at my wristwatch. Oh, it's still 6:55. OH MY GOSH IT'S FIVE MINUTES BEFORE CLOSING HOURS!

"YAH! It's five minutes before seven, let's go!" I shrieked and we all raced down the corridors (well . . . Jonghyun kinda got dragged by yours truly).

"Omona, omona, omona!" Krystal muttered as we sped around the corner.

"Yah, where is it, anyway?!" Amber exclaimed as she whipped her head around.

"Aish, the other way!" I exclaimed pointing back to the intersection we passed as we met a dead end.

"Aigoo!" 

"Yah, slow down!" Jonghyun whined as I kept on dragging him.

"KEEP ON RUNNING!" I screamed at him as we passed the Student Affairs office - oh shoot.

"Back! Back! Back!" Amber yelled then we ran back - and was met with a dressed-up Yoon Se Ah.

"Yoon Se Ah-sshi!" the three of us girls yelled and she jumped back.

"Omona, what are you girls . . and boy, doing here? Oh, Amber, did you already find a roommate for Kibum-sshi?" Se Ah-unnie asked us as she grabbed the doorknob behind her and began to close it.

"Unnie, unnie, wait!" Krystal exclaimed and immediately placed her foot by the doorframe, effectively stopping the door from being closed.

"Hmm? Waeyo? Can I help you?" she asked.

"Ne!" I exclaimed, then looked at Amber so she could continue. 

"Se Ah-sshi, we found Kim Jonghyun-sshi. He said he forgot to sign in for the dorms that's why Key didn't have a roommate," she said. I suppose Krystal already told her about it.

"Yah, I have a mouth, you know!" Jonghyun complained and I slapped my hand against his mouth.

"Oh, is that so? Then Jonghyun-sshi can now sign up for the dorms if he wants to," Se Ah-unnie said before going back inside the office and the three of us collectively drew a sigh of relief. At last, this problem would be solved!

"Aniyo! There's a problem," Jonghyun exclaimed as he tore my hand away from his mouth.

"Mwo?" we all asked.

"I . . . I didn't bring my clothes here in Shinhwa," he muttered, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Mworagu? How stupid could you get?" I exclaimed. Ooh, that's harsh of me. Sorry not sorry. BWAHAHAHA

"Aish, yah, I did not sign in with the form so why would I bring my clothes here, huh?" he shot back at me and I sighed as Amber pinched the bridge of her nose. There was silence for a while until Se Ah unnie went back out, holding a folder in her hands.

"Hmm? Gwenchanayo?" she asked us upong seeing our expressions.

"Noona, I didn't bring my valuables here," Jonghyun sighed as he crossed his arms. There was a pause as Se Ah unnie pursed her lips.

"Where do you live, Jonghyun-sshi?" she asked.

"Just here in Seoul, noona."

"Near Shinhwa?"

". . . a bit. It's a 30-minute ride from here."

"Oh," Se Ah-unnie mused for a moment, before placing her palm to her forehead and sighing, "arasseo, I'll accompany you to your house then."

"Mworagu?" Jonghyun asked, "what for, noona?"

"So you could pack your clothes and dorm here. Because if you're not going to dorm here by tonight, Amber-sshi would be rooming up with Kibum-sshi in your stead," she replied, patting Amber's shoulder.

I saw the Dino's eyes blink.

"But there's nothing wrong with that. They're both guys," he said blankly. I hit his shoulder and pointed at Amber.

"Guess again, you think she's a guy?!" I exclaimed.

"SHE?!" he shouted then took a closer look at Amber. She just raised and eyebrow and waited for his verdict.

". . . Chinja?" Jonghyun muttered and I hit him again. "Aish, arasseo! But noona, why can't she just dorm up with these girls?"

"You know the rules, Jonghyun-sshi. No room must have only one occupant, there should be at least two in a room. So are you in? We still have three hours left before lights off," Se Ah-unnie said, glancing at the wall clock above the doorframe.

"Arasseo, I'm in. I know Kibum would kill me if I did not sign in for the dorm," he muttered and the three of us girls breathed normally again. ASA!

"Kamsahamnida, Jonghyun-sshi," Amber bowed down to him but Jonghyun waved his hand dismissively.

"No biggie, but," he said, before turning to smirk at me, "I ask for something in return from Sunyoung."

"MWO? Yah, wae?!" Aish. Now what is this guy up to? If only not for Amber, I would've declined!

"Just because," he shrugged playfully.

"Why not just ask something from me, instead?" Krystal piped up and I internally sighed. Thank you Soo Jung!

"Ahh, aniya, aniya," Jonghyun chuckled, "I'm too good for you, Krystal-ah, mianhae. I need this girl over here."

I was about to hit him before Amber spoke up.

"Oh wait, who will tell Key about this?" she asked. Krystal and I looked at each other then simultaneously looked at the only guy present.

"Arasseo, I'll tell Kibum," Jonghyun sighed.

"Let's go Jonghyun-sshi," Se Ah-unnie said as she finally closed the door, "annyeong, girls. Eat well, okay?"

"Annyeong, Se Ah-unnie! Kamsahamnida!" We all said, waving at her as they walked away. Then the three of us exchanged looks.

"Well, that's fast," Krystal commented.

"Well at least everything is now settled," I sighed, putting my hands on my hips. 

"Are you sure you're okay, unnie?" Krystal asked.

"Yeah, that guy sure is a flirt," Amber grumbled and I pursed my lips as I forced a smile.

"No need to worry about me, I can kick that ert's without any help."

"So . . . I guess we're dormmates now, huh?" Amber asked, scratching her hair. 

"ASA! Dormmates!" Krystal and I agreed as we flailed our hands in the air.

 


 

"Ahh, I'm full," Krystal muttered as she jumped face-first unto her bed.

"Me too. Why does the cafeteria cook a lot of awesome tasting food?" I groaned as I slumped down on a beanbag by the floor.

"Well, I for one, am not complaining," Amber brightly commented as she sat by her bed, which is beside my and Vic-unnie's double-decker.

I glanced up at her and smirked. "Yeah and don't blame me if by the end of the year you got fat."

"As if," she smirked back, "I work out, you know."

"Chinja?" Krystal asked, bolting up from her lying position in the end and sitting up straight, "All of us work out, too! Well, except maybe for Sulli. That girl hates exercising, except for riding her bike."

"Oh, then the four of us could work out together!" Amber suggested.

"And perhaps we can drag Sulli off with us and convince her to also exercise," I added, raising my head up from the beanbag.

"Yeah! We can finally get that lazy girl to exercise," Krystal smirked.

"Where is she and Vic-unnie by the way?" Amber asked as she began to pack her belongings on the small cupboard.

I glanced up at the wall clock and grinned as I heard noises in the corridor. "They're about to come in three . . . two . . . "

"AHHHH! WE ARRIVED AT LAST!" Sulli shouted as she bursted out from the door and immediately ran to her bed, falling face-first into it.

"Don't immediately lie down, that's not good if you're still tired!" Victoria yelled at her as she closed the door behind her.

"But unnie, if I'm tired, shouldn't I rest?" Sulli protested, her voice muffled by her covers.

"Not immediately, though!" Victoria sighed as she went to her bed in the upper bunk.

"Rough shift?" I asked.

"Very," Victoria muttered, "Sulli here is especially irritated. Taemin had a performance today." Krystal and I immediately smirked. That explains it, I'm sure a lot of fangirls came in the cafe to watch the guy. 

"OMONA! Amber-ah, you're going to dorm here with us?" Victoria exclaimed as she passed by the said girl, who was smiling sheepishly.

"I guess. I got Jonghyun-sshi to room up with that Kibum and good thing, too. I disliked being in the same room as that gayish dude," she replied.

"CHINJA?" Sulli yelled as she sat up straight. Then both she and Vic-unnie dashed over to Amber to hug her. And man, Krystal and I could only laugh.

"Gahh . . .  I-I can't breathe!" Amber gasped and both of them released her immediately.

"Aigoo, mianhae, Amber!" Victoria apologized.

"Omo, look what I found!" Sulli exclaimed, then pulled out a skateboard by her feet, "I bet this is Amber-unnie's!"

"Ah, ne, but please take care of it!" Amber pleaded and she nodded.

"I bet I could skateboard easily," Krystal grinned as she jumped down from her bed and dashed towards Sulli. Aigoo, typical, athletic Krystal.

"Yah, I'll try first!" Sulli protested, swiping the skateboard out of her reach as she stuck her tongue out at her best friend, then ran to the other side of the room. Krystal just crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out at her.

"Kyeoptaaa!" I squealed at their antics. Aish, why are these two so cute?! It to have friends like them when I'm the type of person who's a er for aegyos!

"Hana, dul, set!" Sulli counted down before attempting to skate smoothly, only to fall down on her before she even managed to get halfway towards us.

"HAHAHAHA!" Krystal laughed, pointing at her, "You have a bad sense of balance, Ssul! Now let me skate my turn!" then she ran and snatched the skateboard before she can even grasp it back.

"Omo, careful, Soo Jung-ah!" Victoria cautioned as Krystal placed a foot on the skateboard. Krystal nodded before gliding on the floor.

"Woah~" Amber, Victoria and I all said as she began to glide on the floor until-

"HAHAHAHA!" Sulli laughed as Krystal fell back on the floor. Then I saw Sulli's foot stuck by the skateboard and I began giggling as well.

"Aish, chinja!" Krystal yelled, massaging her sore but the two of us only managed to laugh harder.

"Now now, girls, behave," Victoria said, wagging her finger at us with a stern expression. But then she suddenly stood up with an entirely different look on her face and skipped over to grab the skateboard.

"It's now umma's turn!" she squealed happily.

"Aigoo, Vic-umma!"

"Yah, how could you, umma! I'm not yet finished!"

"Vic-umma is so baaad."

"Oh shush," she grinned, before placing a foot on the board and slowly slid towards Amber. “Hehe, this is so cool! This is mine now!”

“Yah!”

“Not until I try out with it,” I giggled as I stood up from my place by the bean bag and next to her, “now move, Vic-unnie!”

“Aish,” she pouted before getting off it.

“You guys are all skateboarding the wrong way. You have to do it like this,” I smiled slyly. I paused as I stood beside the skateboard. I actually really don’t know how to skateboard so instead of standing on it, I decided to have a bit more fun and just sit on the skateboard as my hands gripped on the floor to push me forward.

“Aigoo, you guys should imitate Luna!” Amber smirked jokingly as we all laughed, “she’s a pro!”

“Ahh, I never knew you’re so good in it, unnie!” Krystal scoffed jokingly.

“How come you never told us, huh?” Sulli smiled.

“Aigoo, I’m so proud of you, you inherited your umma’s skills!” Victoria pretended to sob and wiped a fake tear from her cheek.

“More of like, her sister’s skills,” Sulli said, jabbing a thumb at Amber.

“You mean her brother?” Krystal smirked.

“YAH!”

We laughed. “It’s official then,” Victoria smiled as she sat next to Amber and patted her head, “Amber’s part of the family!”

“ASSSAAAA!!!” We all screamed as we group hugged the boyish female who once again protested of the lack of oxygen due to our tight hug. I have a good feeling that we’re all gonna have a blast this year.

 


 

A/N: ASSSAAAA! Chapter 4's up! Kekeke~  I know it's been a month since I updated and I'm sorry for that. ><  things have been getting pretty out of hand lately but I swear I'll try my best to update faster. And this little evil thing called writer's block is not helping. -__- 

And the fact that Super Junior's comeback is near is definitely not helping my fangirl self! I'm so exicted for them!!! o(^ ^)o  and because of their comeback, I've been reading a lot of KyuNa and YoonHae fanfics lately. So yeah, my head is full of Super Generation right now and the SHINeeeffects part of my brain was a bit overshadowed.

And have you guys seen the Red Light album? Gosh it's awesome. Completely DAEBAAAAK!

So anyway, I know it's still kinda boring but the fun starts in a few more chapters so be sure to stay tuned. :)  I don't know if you guys noticed it, but the name of the cafe is actually real. It's actually owned by Sungmin-oppa, Kyuhyun-oppa and Leeteuk-oppa's moms. xD
But in this story, the cafe that their parents own would be Handel and Gretel (which, I'm sure ELFs know this, is owned by Yesung-oppa's mom) together with Yesung-oppa's mom so yeah, keke.

 

Thanks to all those who subscribed to my story!

jha131030panda  and  cutepenguin2903! Thank you guys! :))

 

PS. Guys, please comment. I need to know what you guys think and story comments are, like, my energy pill or something hehe, they keep me going. So please DO comment~ :))