{Fanxing} i'll go if he goes~

Fanfans Galaxy~ {DrabbleDump/RequestPage} >>SEMI-Hiatus

Kris was never the type to get into sports other than Basketball. Heck, he didn't really care for any other sports that they have at school. So, when Luhan, one of his best friends, forced asked him -through text- to pick him up at the fields after his football practice, he was more or less, un-amused.

It was hot as hell as it is inside with the school building lacking any proper air conditioning and he had to stay outside, in the scorching hot sun, waiting for Luhan to finish with practice. Why do you torture me like this? I thought we were friends? He mentally pouted.

Looking at the football team running back and forth kicking a ball made it even more difficult to ignore the heat. Watching them made him feel even hotter than he already does. Seriously, how in the world are they able to keep keep that up in this freaking heat when I can't even handle sitting here on the bleachers and I'm not even doing anything. Are they even human? He then scoffs, trying to fan himself to stay a little cooler.

When practice was finally over after what felt like freaking forever to Kris, Luhan came running towards him with a towel around his shoulders wiping away his sweat before smiling mischievously at Kris.

"I'm surprised you actually showed up." He grinned.

Kris can only glare at the older male before groaning. "You are trying to kill me weren't you?"

"Don't be so exaggerative." Rolling his eyes.

"I'm not. It's like a hundred freaking degrees out here and you told me to wait for you." Flailing his arms around.

"Dude, it doesn't get that hot here." He lifts one brow up, judging the younger male. "Besides, you didn't do anything while you were here. Plus, I never told you that you had to wait for me here. I just told you to pick me up when practice was over." He doesn't wait for Kris to reply before walking back towards the direction he came from to go grab his belongings.

Kris blinks, still processing what Luhan had just said before ruffling his hair, frustrated. I could've just went to the convenient store down the block or something to keep cool till her called me. Why did I even wait for him?! Mentally banging his head against the bleachers.

"What are you doing? Hurry up and lets go, I need to change before we leave!" Luhan yells, already walking off the field.

Kris literally needs to drag himself off the field because the heat is seriously getting to him, feeling really sluggish at this point.

----

It's a few days after when Luhan has practice once again and texts Kris to pick him up from the fields. This time, it wasn't so bad because it wasn't as hot as that day, the weather was much cooler.

This time though, he wasn't the only one that was waiting for practice to end. He sees someone already sitting on the bleachers, a male. He walks closer to get a better look at the person and he was astonished as to how the boy looked. He was, how to say, really cute. Like, really cute.

The male, regretfully, hadn't noticed Kris at all. He was too absorbed into watching the members do their practice game to pay attention to anything else.

Once practice was finished, the boy got out of his seat and walked towards the members. He walked towards one of the members who looked a little bit shorter than the male. Taking a good look at the male, he tries to remember his name. When he sees Luhan interacting with him in a friendly way, he feels like he should definitely know the males name, ah, his name was Minseok, Kim Minseok.

Don't ask him how he knows. He doesn't even know much of anyone else names but he knows his. Why? Simply due to the fact that Luhan wouldn't shut up about a certain teammate that was cute, as cute as a.. bun. By the looks of it, Luhan was right. He was cute. His face was round and cheeks puffy, enough to want to pinch. His height was cute as well, considering he was shorter than Luhan. He had fair skin, how is that possible when he's in the football team and always out in the open?

He's snapped out of his thoughts when Luhan yells for him to come over to introduce the pairing to him.

"Yifan, meet Minseok. Minseok, meet Yifan, my best friend."

"You must be the one that Luhan talks about, nice to meet you Yifan." Xiumin smiles.

"What does he say about me? And you can just call me Kris, Minseok hyung."

Xiumin chuckles. "You can just call me Xiumin as well, Kris. Nothing horrible, if that's what you were worried about. He just told me that you aren't into anything else other than Basketball." Shrugging. "Oh, let me introduce you to him first. This is my younger cousin." Gesturing to the male beside him who has been quiet this whole time.

"Hello." Slightly bowing. "I'm Yixing, Zhang Yixing. Nice to meet you, Kris hyung."

"You don't need to be so formal, Kris is fine." He waves off. Finally able to get a good look at the boy Yixing. He is definitely, really cute.

Yixing smiles before nodding. "Ok, Kris."

Oh shoot, is that a dimple? Dayumn this kid is too cute. Internally going crazy.

"Well, hate to break this up but we have to start heading out. See you tomorrow at practice guys." Luhan says, saying his goodbyes and starting to leave.

"Yeah, I'll see you guys tomorrow. It was nice meeting you Kris." Smiling, letting Yixing and Kris bid their goodbyes as well before grabbing his stuff and leaving towards the opposite field with Yixing closely following behind.

Kris is walking a distance behind Luhan, still turning around to glance at Yixings retreating back., almost colliding with Luhan when the older male suddenly stops in his tracks.

"By the way, that reminds me. Our game is next week, are you going to come watch?" Quirking a brow.

"You know I don't care for the sport much." He sees Luhan about to hit him before continuing to speak. "But, I'll go if Yixing goes."

Luhan had a feeling Kris had already started to like Xiumins cousin when he saw Kris blatantly ogling at the younger when he glanced towards their direction during practice.

"His cousin is in the team, he's obviously going to be there." He says sarcastically.

Kris ignores the sarcasm thrown at him in favor of focusing on the fact that, he'll see Yixing again.

"Then yes, I'll be going to your football match."

 

 

 

 

 

 

yepp.. i used football instead of soccer in this
here you go krisanne hahah, since you suggested this :P
nd i just noticed.. it's almost 530am..
well then.. time to sleep x.x

 

wordcount: 1129~