{Fanxing} i just wanna know your name~

Fanfans Galaxy~ {DrabbleDump/RequestPage} >>SEMI-Hiatus

They say, being tall is a great thing and something others would envy. It's true, accept when you tower over everyone most your life and have an 'expressionless' face.

Kris has been feared practically his whole life -okay, it wasn't till the beginning of high school that his growth spurt went a little, wild- and he is none too happy about it. No, not because he was mean or anything like that. He was just tall, too tall and when you also have an unfriendly -more like a neutral expression but oh well, not like people really take the time to actually look at his face after the first glance- face to match with it. So, because of that, people tend to stay away from him and avoid him.

It's funny though, the fact that people are doing that. Usually with a handsome face like that, everyone would flock over just to get to know you. But sadly, this isn't one of those situations.

Anyway, the only good thing about this whole thing is that he at least have one close friend. A best friend, Luhan.

Ah, if you've seen Luhan, you'd see how big and innocent his eyes are and how much it twinkles. But don't be fooled by this adorable, baby faced boy. He can be your worse nightmare if you do anything wrong. He's also very protective of Yifan and won't hesitate to get back at you if you end up hurting him.

It's mostly always just the two of them, but Yifan knows all too well that Luhan has many other friends other than himself. He's fine with it, though he wished he was like Luhan, easily making friends. It's not like he's never tried. Others just simply didn't bother taking the time out to get to know him.

Well, little did he know that today, things were about to change.

The halls are empty, safe for the few students that are still lingering around after school. He's one of them. He'd blame Luhan later because of this though. Luhan was supposed to go home with him after the bell rang but instead, ended up staying behind to chat with his friends. Yifan didn't feel comfortable enough so he opted to wait for Luhan outside the school gates.

It's not until he bumps into another body that he remembers, he's still in the halls, albeit spacing out. "Ouch!" He hears from below him, finally snapping out of his daze before quickly crouching down to ask whether or not the person was alright.

The boy smiles. "Yeah, sorry about that. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going." rubbing the back of his neck, giving Yifan another smile.

This time, he notices that the boy has a deep dimple of the right side of the boys face and can't help but find the boy really cute, adorable even. With his chocolate brown orbs staring at him and fluffy looking hair, yes, he is definitely adorable. He can probably even compete against Luhan, but then again, Luhan can be really evil. This boy doesn't seem like he has an evil bone in his body. Hopefully not, at least.

He has to snap back to reality once again when he notices that the boy is starting to look at him confusedly. Standing up quickly, he holds his hand for the other boy to grab on to which the other male gladly accepts. He thanks Yifan as he tries to dust off his pants before straightening up. His eyes are wide when they land on Yifan once again, this time because they are now standing at their full height.

Yifan feels a sense of dread wash over him. Please don't react the way others do, please. The last thing I want to do is scare him away, just like everyone else.