{Krisho} pay for child support~

Fanfans Galaxy~ {DrabbleDump/RequestPage} >>SEMI-Hiatus

Suho is glaring hard at the ceiling, while talking to Kris over the phone. "Kris, I can't believe you left me with 10 kids and didn't even bother to pay for child support. You are horrible."

"Uh, Suho. You do realize that we aren't really married, right?" A little annoyed that Suho had called him in the middle of the night, while he's supposed to be on vacation for the next week with his family, since it's summer vacation.

"Shut up, Kris. You are supposed to be the appa, while I, am the umma of these kids." Grabbing the extra pillow next to him and punching it a few times.

Kris is more than tired of trying to convince the other male that they aren't a real family. It was something their friends had decided to call them when they got bored one day while hanging out together. The way Suho cared for them was of a mother, while Kris was as strict and firm with his decisions as a father would be to their kids.

He's thinking of strangling the youngest person of their group because of this.

----

The little brat who started this whole nonsense of them acting like a family whenever they hang out, was the maknae of their group. Sehun, the little piece of kiss that he was, would always hang around him or Suho whenever they went out. The other members would mock the younger male by saying how every time they go out, he's like a kid that wouldn't let go of his fathers hand.

So, naturally, he took it in and started calling Kris the appa of their group. They laughed and joked around, picking on the maknae before someone spoke up.

"Wait, if Kris is the appa, who's the umma?" It was Suho who had asked the question.

Everyone looked at each other before looking back at Suho, with the same knowing expression.

"What? Why are all of you looking at me like that?" More than confused when he saw 10 pairs of eyes trained on him.

They all answered in unison. "You."

"Why me?" Slightly taken aback, then groans.

"Because you two always act like an old married couple whenever we go out. You also act like an umma. Always trying your best to take care of us." It was Baekhyun who answers.

"That's right. You also baby us." Luhan says, pointing to himself and Xiumin. "We are your hyungs, yet you seem to forget that." Crossing his arms in front of him.

Suho takes a second, letting the words sink in. "You may say that, but the both of you act like the younger ones instead."

Luhan waves him off, dismissing his claim. "Whatever, just accept the title and get it over with."

----

"Look, can we talk later. You know, when it's not freaking 2 in the morning over here?" He groans.

"No, this is important. We are talking about the lives of our kids for the next few weeks. How am I supposed to raise them on my own?" He fake cries.

Rolling his eyes. "Gdi, Suho. For the last time, they aren't our kids and we are not married." Shaking his head.

"So, you don't want us anymore then? Is that why you left us?" Suho presses on, knowing it was rediculous. In all honesty, he just really missed his hyung. He knows this whole  'family' thing wasn't real, that it was just something dumb his group of friends thought of. But, he liked the fact that they were a 'married couple' to the other members.

Sighing. "Seriously, Suho. Stop. Look, if it's because you miss me, you can just skype me or message me whenever you want. You know that right? You don't need to call me like this at ungodly hours of the night, morning, whatever and randomly telling me to pay up for child support. They aren't kids for one thing. By the way, Luhan and Xiumin probably still wants to kill you for saying that they acted more like the maknaes instead of the actual maknaes. Though, if you really wanted, I don't mind continuing this act of being the husband."

Suho blushes and grabs onto his. He didn't think he would be found out that easily. "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Are you sure?" He teases.

"Whatever, I'm hanging up."

"Aw, now I'm sad. Seems like you don't miss me, guess I should just stay here a little longer huh?" He muses, trying to make the younger make crack.

Widening his eyes, he shoots up from his bed, panicking. "No! Don't do that!" Practically yelling into the phone.

"I think I should, since you don't miss me." Fake sobbing.

He bites his lip and sighs, defeated. "Fine, I do miss you and I hope the next week passes by quicker so you can be back here. Also, because the others are pesturing me to know how things are going with you over there and to ask when you were coming back."

"I'll be back as soon as possible. Just tell the kids to wait for my return and to look forward to the things I got them." He chuckles.

Suhos lips quirk up into a smile. "Okay, wait. So, now you're admitting they are our kids?"

"Well, they can't just have you as an umma without me being their appa, now can they?"

He laughs. "No, I guess they can't. Anyway, I'll let you get back to sleep, I have to get ready to meet some them up for movies. I'll message you later, bye."

"I'll be waiting for your message then, have fun and tell the kids that I'll be back before they even know it."

 

 

 

 

 

 

nope, no idea what im even doin hahah

wordcount: 958~