{Fanxing} i just wanna know your name~ [cont.]

Fanfans Galaxy~ {DrabbleDump/RequestPage} >>SEMI-Hiatus

"Wow!" The male exclaims. "You're huge! No, I mean.." Getting flustered. "You're really tall!" He finally says.

All Yifan could say was, "yeah". He was beyond confused. Well, that was to expected, I guess.

"That's awesome!" Eyes twinkling as he looks over Yifan. Wait, didn't I need to do something? The male thinks. Oh, right. I still need to figure out what ingredients to buy for dinner.

Yifan is still surprised by the males reaction, since he hasn't really started feeling nervous or scared of him yet. Which wouldn't be the first time.

"Well, I have to get going. I'm sorry once again for bumping in to you." Doing a quick bow before turning to leave. He turns back around to yell out. "I'll see you around!"

That was, interesting. He thinks before getting startled by the hand that suddenly landed on his shoulder harshly, almost painfully.

"What are you doing just standing here? Thought you were going to wait for m outside the gates?" He didn't need to turn around to know who it was, since only one person would do something like this. So he starts to relax and begins rubbing his shoulder.

"That hurts you know. You don't have to use so much strength."

Luhan just shrugs and starts walking towards the exit and Yifan follows closely behind.

---

"So, you still haven't answered my question yet. Why were you just standing in the middle of the hallway all dazed like that?" Luhan says from his spot on the bed.

"Turning around from his seat at the computer desk, raising his brow. "Can you not eat on the bed?"

Aiming a kick at Yifans shin. "Yah, this is my room. Don't tell me what to do. I'm still older than you, if you haven't forgotten."

"Yeah, if you actually acted like the older one once in a while, I'd probably remember." Mumbling under his breath, receiving a glare directed at him.

"What did you just say?" Getting ready to kick Yifan again.

"Nothing, nothing." Holding both his hands up in surrender before sighing. Knowing that Luhan isn't the type to just drop things. "I bumped into someone before you showed up."

At this, it has Luhans full attention as he sits up from the bed. Did he scare that person away too? Worried. "Then what happened?"

He ponders for a few seconds. "Let me ask you this first. What do you think happened?" Knowing what was going to b said anyway.

Luhan doesn't need to imagine what had happened because he's already seen it happen on more occasions than he can count throughout the whole time he's known him. "I don't know, the usual I'm guessing? DID she get scared when she saw you? Or he, if it's a guy."

"No. No, he didn't." Yifan said, as a matter of fact.

"No?" Luhan asks confused. "What do you mean no? Then what happened?"

"That's the weird thing. He just smiles a lot, saying how tall I was and his eyes were like yours when you see a pair of shoes you like. Except, you know. Less creepy on him to see those sparkling eyes on. Also, he has this very deep dimple on his face." He rambles.

"Did you just insult me? I'm hurt." Putting a hand over his chest in a more than dramatic fashion. Then registered that last part of what Yifan said. "Wait. A dimple? No, better question is, why were you paying so much attention to the guys face?" A smirk slowly forming on his lips.

It's not like I can tell you that it's because I found the guy cute, adorable even. "No reason. I mean, what else am I going to look at, when the guy is in front of my face?" He says nonchalantly. "Plus, it's kind of hard to ignore a hole in the persons face." He adds, like it'll help his cause.

"Awww, you're so cute." He coos. "You know you can't lie to me. We've been friends for way too long for me to not pick up on it." Chuckling. "And you at lying too, remember?"

Yifan groans, knowing that he got caught and blushes.

"Was he really cute?" Teasing him even further (yeah, Luhan loves picking on him, a lot). He can see Yifans face getting even redder. "Looking at your face, I'm going to take that as a yes."

"I hate you." He says stubbornly.

"You know you love me." Winking, ignoring the disgusted look on the youngers face. "So, does this cutie have a name?" Genuinely curious now.

He lets out a defeated sigh before shaking his head.

"Why not? You didn't even bother asking for his name because you were paying too much attention to his face, huh?" Teasing him ones again.

Huffing. "It's not every day someone that cute smiles at me and actually sticks around long enough since people usually get scared or intimidated, ending up in them being awkward and leaving. Then again, he did end up leaving but said 'I'll see you around' before he walked out the door."

Rolling his eyes. "Either way, it means there's more of a reason to get his name."

Yifan gives Luhan a desperate look.

Sighing. I give up. He hasn't changed a bit. "Don't look like that, cheer up. Besides, he goes to our school. It shouldn't be that hard to find him, right?" Trying to reassured him, showing him a gentle smile and pats his thigh. He's never seen Yifan like this before. I guess he's already developed some feelings for this person. Makes me wonder who this person is even more.