{Kray} everything will be fine~

Fanfans Galaxy~ {DrabbleDump/RequestPage} >>SEMI-Hiatus

It was almost like an illusion, Kris right in front of them, laughing. The way he would play around with the members, baby the maknae, have mini arguments with Suho -mostly because he enjoys seeing the young male break character from the 'angelic' person he is to how a normal 22 year old male will act- and lastly, cuddling with his most important person, Yixing.

Everything was going great. Everyone was happy, there was nothing in the world that could tear them down. They were one. As long as they had each other, as friends, as brothers, as family, they could do anything.

That, was already almost two weeks ago.

After that incident, it's scary how fast everything seemed to fall apart.

Everyone was confused, they didn't know what to feel, they were hurt, disappointed, they felt betrayed. Betrayed by the very person they looked up to, admired.

The feeling of one of their own brother stabbing them in the heart, it was the worst feeling ever.

The biggest issue was, how were they going to continue? The concert wasn't that far away and they had to rush to relearn their parts because of one person.

It's kind of funny how one person, can throw the whole group off balance. It goes to show that, they relied on one another. They were each others pillars in this whole game of being an 'idol'. The harsh conditions they had to go through to be able to stand on a stage, not just any stage, but their own stage.

Just when that opportunity had finally been presented in front of them, one of the pillars, crumble.

Today was going to mark the 3rd day of their concert, but it also marked the day of the press conference. With all the things that have been happening for the past few weeks, it was inevitable. It was also, however, very inconvenient. They had to hold the press conference right before their concert. In other words, no extra time for practicing.

After some grueling hours of the press conference going on with all the EXO members regarding the concert and the issue with Kris, the members were more than happy that it was finally over. It was torture having to answer the questions that weren't related to the actual concert.

Everyone went into the dressing room and crashed onto the couches and chairs that were there, exhausted. All the members did their own thing to distract themselves and try to get themselves ready for the concert that was going to start in an hour. Some were playing games on their phone, some were napping, and one had a camera on hand to record the members.

Yixing on the other hand, had other ideas. He didn't think twice before fishing out his phone to dial one persons number, Wu Yifan.

When the ring tone dies and a voice can be heard, Yixing has to prepare himself mentally and emotionally. Hoping, that he won't break down; he's done enough of that already.

Inhaling a shaky breath, he breathes out. "Hello?"

There was a short silence before the other person spoke. "Hey, Yixing."

Yixing couldn't help the smile that was beginning to form on his lips, hearing his voice after so long, he missed it.

"We just finished the press conference. People brought up the issue about you and the concert." He pauses and bites on his lower lip.

"Yeah, I know, how was it?" Yifan casually asks. He's been with Yixing long enough to know that the younger male is troubled about something, so he waits.

Yixing has to carefully look around, making sure no one hears his conversation and who he was talking to. When he sees that no one is paying attention to him and that there was a good distance between him and everyone else, he begins to speak, making sure his voice wouldn't be loud enough to travel to the nearest person in the room.

"I'm sorry Yifan, I didn't mean to say any of the things I said when they asked us questions about you." There was a slight tremble in his voice. He felt terrible about the things that he said, even if they weren't the words he wanted to say.

Yifan smiles. "Yixing, listen to me okay? Everything is fine, don't worry about it. I don't want you to stress over something like this." He tries to reassure the younger male.

"But-" He doesn't get to finished before he gets cut off by Yifan.

"What did I just say?" Yifan says in a slightly teasing way.

Yixing nods, but remembers that Yifan can't see him. "Ok. But I still feel horrible, ge."

This makes Yifan chuckle and shake his head. "Xing-ah, I know you. You don't need to apologize for anything. Just know that, no matter what, I still love you."

Yixing was trying his best not to cry, not wanting the make-up to smear before replying. "I love you too. I really do."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yeah.. well.. i don't like this lol
i changed from Kris to Yifan cos.. yeh..

wordcount: 837~