6:// Birthday

Deep Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Absentmindedly, I write your name over and over on a piece of paper In a day, the paper becomes black and I finally let the pen go I long for you, I hold on to my cellphone and let it go my eyes are filling up with tears again.

06

Chapter

20 May 2014

❝ Chapter 06: Birthday

"Alright everyone, this was a great practice--"

"Hyung," Tao spoke up suddenly, only to blink and apologize for interrupting in a way he hadn't intended to.. 

"What is it, Zitao?" he asked nonetheless, pausing his end-of-practice lecture, and seeing that the younger had captured everyone's attention.

But instead he shook his head,  "Nevermind..please continue.." he bowed his head a bit.

And Suho cleared his throat, begining again "This was a great practice, we'vre coming along really great, we've already almost mastered most of our choreography, the managers are pleased with us. We only have a few days left. I know its been hard...I know with everything, we are all tired. And, I want to let you know I am greatful for all of you supporting each other and watching over one another. Please just a few more days, and then the concert will happen and I'm sure you all know how well that will pay off. We have a final video to record tonight, a countdown for the concert, so since we are done here, please rest well, freshen up a bit, and we'll be back here in this room at 9pm tonight. Is that all clear? Any questions?"

The ten raise their hands and he raises an eyebrow not having expected that many hands to fly up,

"Your first, Xiumin hyung." Suho spoke.

He stood, giving a smile, "I think we all have somethign to say to you...we wish you a happy birthday.".and if that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter