Sequel: A Cute Spell

A Beautiful Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Cute Spell
 
Sequel: KID!KyuMin, HaeHyuk, Heechul/Leeteuk – as requested.
 A/N: it's about KyuMin... ^^


 

One day, he was a girl. The second day, he turned back into his true form. The third day, he was saved by a sorcerer. The fourth day, he remembered everything about his past. The fifth day, a witch visited him. The sixth day, he got a call from his friend Sungmin, telling him he got under a spell. The seventh day, he asked Donghae if they can adopt another kid aside from Kyuhyun.
 


 
 
 
 
“I gotta go. Teukie’s awake and is now asking where I am.” Heechul said, showing his beeping phone at Hyukjae and Donghae.
 
“Sure, Hyung. Teukie Hyung must be waiting for you already.” Hyukjae told the witch and hug the older as Heechul bid his goodbye at them.
 
“Fine. I feel like you two were really waiting for me to go. Are you going to do that M.L words again?” Heechul teased and laugh so hard when his apprentice and Hyukjae blushed at the same time.
 
“Oh, I see. I must be going then.” Heechul said and walk backwards, towards the stairs. “Don’t wanna hear the moans,” He added before drifting off the woods in a flash.
 
“Silly, Hyung.”  Donghae said, tilting his head.
 
“But he has a point, Hae. Don’t you think so?” Hyukjae said and locks his arms around Donghae’s neck.
 
“Well, he’s right.” Donghae said and carried Hyukjae; lifting Hyukjae’s legs and wrapped it around his waist. “Let’s make love all over again. What do you think? Great plan?”
 
“Superb,” Hyukjae said and kissed Donghae while the latter walks blindly towards his room, excited.
 
|♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|

♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥|
 
 
The soft rustles from a moving body under the pink shade of a soft comfy blanket in a pink room, pink bed and bed sheets; pink lampshade; pink drawers and cabinets; everything in one color and that is pink, Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes as he open them to see a very…very strange color motif—for a boy beside him who loves pink so much.
 
“Is this really a boy’s room?” He asked, glancing at the sleeping pink guy beside him. When he didn’t received an answer from the sleeping bunny, he just shrug and jumps off the bed afterwards, going to the bathroom to do his morning rituals which came out not very charming from a genius novice sorcerer that he is.
 
After coming out from the bathroom, now freshly bathed—though he still uses his pj’s since he didn’t bring anything aside from his game console the other night his master transport him to the pink bunny.
 
He then went towards the make-up table or whatever it is people called it and sits across the mirror and brushes his wet hair with a pink brush. He keeps on brushing since he doesn’t know what to do with his hair today. If he should brush it up or just let it down as usual.
 
Kyuhyun was busy with his own world, torn between a brush-up hair or letting it down when a sudden scream made him turn around and face the pink bunny with his hair brushed up in the air.
 
“Why are you so noisy, Hyung? It’s still early to wake your neighbors up, you know.” Kyuhyun said and went back to face the mirror once again.
 
“Why are you doing in there? And why are you using my brush?” Sungmin ignored him and hissed, so early to be pissed off in the morning.
 
“I’m going to use it soon Hyung, so you don’t have to act snobbish and greedy. It’s bad for your health.” Kyuhyun stated, shrugging the older rants away.
 
“I don’t care. Just…just go home now!” Sungmin spat and a jump off his bed and stops in front of Kyuhyun’s back, facing the kid and then shot a scream once again.
 
“Ya! You’re deafening my ear, Hyung! Stop it!” Kyuhyun spat and turn around to face the bunny with still sitting on the cushion chair.
 
“I can’t even see my face in the mirror! Is my make-up table grew bigger or I become shorter?!” Sungmin asked as he looked around to check his body. His toes become shorter as well as his hands and become…cute. He then checks inside his boxers and sighed afterwards. “Thank God.” He said before eyeing the kid in front of him once more.
 
“Did you just make me small?!” Sungmin hissed as he plucked back his boxer’s garter to kiss his waist.
 
“No. I just made you look like me.” Kyuhyun causally informed, jumping off to face the older in the same level.
 
“Well, that’s much better rather than last night. I was soon about to have a stiff neck from looking up to you. Now, we’re the same level; same height; same age—“
 
“SAME AGE?!” Sungmin exclaimed and shook the kid’s shoulders that made the kid’s hair fall down to his forehead.
 
“Yes. Ah…I shouldn’t call you Hyung now, right Minnie?” Kyuhyun teased and laughs while walking out of the room and goes to the kitchen afterwards. Sungmin followed him, catching the stubborn kid opening his pink two door refrigerator to get a box of milk with a help of his pink stool from the kitchen counter.
 
“Yah! That’s my milk!” Sungmin yelled and Kyuhyun just ignored him and instead, he moves the stool towards the cabinet beside the ref and opens the cupboard to get a cereal box.
 
“And that’s my cereal too!” He added as he sits across the kid at the kitchen counter by struggling to reach the top.
 
“Careful. You don’t want to break your leg if you fall.” Kyuhyun teased once again and smirk before chugging down the milk directly from the box.
 
“Well, this is my house and this is my things and I can’t possibly—“ Sungmin then fall flat on the ground.
 
“Oops! ‘Told you,” Kyuhyun then jumps off the stool to help Sungmin but the latter snaps his hand away. “Suit yourself then.” He said and gets back in sitting across the older kid.
 
“Why did you turn me into this way? I’m already 25 years old for the love of God!” Sungmin said, stating a point that he wasn’t childish to turn into a kid.
 
“Actually, I didn’t do anything. I just woke up, finding you became a kid like me.” Kyuhyun answered.
 
“But you are a sorcerer! You are a magician and I am not! So who did this to me other than you?” Sungmin stated, pulling his hair in frustration.
 
“But Minnie, I didn’t do anything. Maybe, you’re a magician yourself. You never know.” Kyuhyun said and shrugged his shoulders.
 
“Then, who the heck did this to me? Myself? Am I kidding myself? NO! Because I am not a magician in the first place!” Sungmin exclaimed on top of his lungs.
 
“Minnie, maybe you’re dreaming about you being a kid last night, perhaps?” Kyuhyun asked, curious.
 
“And what if I am? Is this got something to do with my dream last night?” Sungmin asked, bewildered.
 
“Maybe. We still don’t know yet. Let’s seek your boss’ advice about your matter.” Kyuhyun said and jumps off the stool, facing Sungmin.
 
“Then, let’s go.” Sungmin jumps off the stool too and walks towards his pink door but before he can unlock the knob, Kyuhyun stops him.
 
“Pj’s are not appropriate clothes in talking to a magician, Minnie.” Kyuhyun advised and smirk when Sungmin runs back to his room and change.
 
“Cute,” Kyuhyun commented, chuckling and not minding his own clothes. Leeteuk Hyung can excuse his inappropriateness today.
 
|♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥|
 
 
“Minnie? Is that really…you?” Leeteuk asked, screening his employee from head to toe.
 
“In the flesh Hyung,” Sungmin said, pouting.
 
“What happened to you?” Leeteuk asked, curious.
 
“Well, as you can see, I’ve turned into a kid. And I’m guessing he casted this spell onto me!” Sungmin exclaimed, pointing at Kyuhyun whose busy playing in Leeteuk’s white couch as soon as Leeteuk opens his door to welcome them.
 
“Hyung, he made it himself. I didn’t do anything.” Kyuhyun retorts back without looking at Leeteuk or even Sungmin.
 
Fine, fine. Tell me what happened yesterday in details, Min.” Leeteuk said and led the kid to the couch beside Kyuhyun and sat across the two kids in front of him.
 
“You see, he just appeared on top of me last night. And since, I di
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter