Chapter 2B

A Beautiful Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: an update.. i hope all the confusions will be answered by this update. if you're confused, feel free to ask. enjoy reading! ♥ the last chap will be up soon! ♥

 



 

Chapter 2B
 
 


 

“Yah! Aren’t you listening to what I am teaching you? OH! Nobody can ever ignore the bea—“
 
“I know. And I’m sorry master. I just remembered Hyukkie.” a sigh came out from a longing mouth.
 
“How many times do I have to tell you, don’t call me that. Call me Hyung instead. I don’t want to eat your heart if you’ll keep saying that.”
 
“I won’t. Hyung. I promise.”
 
“And quit that ‘missing Hyukkie’ moment there, you idiot! If you want to turn him back and make him yours, then study hard!” a magic stick flies to his head.
 
“He’s already mine, Hyung. He’s just taken away from me.” a pout escapes through an expired mouth.
 
“And that’s the reason why I’m here, you moron! Now, do you want to reminisce back the old memories or study as hard as you can to become a sorcerer and get your Hyukkie back? You choose because I can’t take your head flying off to somewhere else’s anymore, then.” Arms curled up across the chest and an eyebrow arch, waiting for the boy to answer his master.
 
“No. I-I’m sorry Hyung. I’ll study hard to become the great sorcerer no one can ever beat.”
 
“That’s right. That’s the apprentice I am looking for. Now, listen to me or I’ll eat your heart even before you could see your Hyukkie.”
 
“I will, Hyung. I will. I…will…”
 
He promised to himself and he promised to his Hyukkie, on the day he disappeared and got escaped from his arms, that he’ll have him back into his safe and warm hug once again. And he’ll study hard to be the best sorcerer even his best friend could’ve imagine he could be and finally break the spell his Hyukkie’s parents casted onto them.
 
The master on the other hand just sighed, looking at his apprentice. He knew everything. His apprentice’s heart was missing and he promised himself he will give it back to him. Soon…

 

 


|♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥|

 

 

 


 
“W-what am I doing in here?” Hyukjae asks as soon as the hallway change and now he was inside a room, still the man is holding him tight by the waist.
 
“Well, do you want me to break your spell or not Hyukjae?” the man begins to tease once again.
 
“Y-yes…but w-why here?” Hyukjae asks, gulping his saliva down once again.
 
“What’s wrong with this room? The bed is nicely done today all for you.” The man answered, smiling.
 
Hyukjae then pushed the guy to break free but the man’s strong grip on his tiny little waist didn’t even flinch.
 
“You want me to break your spell. And do you know what method I will use to break your curse? Well, from the way your eyes shakes, you do know what I wanted from you, am I right?” The man stated that made Hyukjae gasps in surprise.
 
“Y-you don’t want me…d-do you? W-why does it have to be t-that…method?” Hyukjae asks, his erted mind thinks of something weird. His hands started to shake and the man held it tight as soon as he freed Hyukjae’s waist.
 
“Stop shaking,” The man whispered in Hyukjae’s ears and the sound of his voice was so soothing and warm he stops shaking. “I could ravish you right here, right now if I want to, Hyukkie. I’m just resisting myself to grab your tiny little waist back again and weighs on top of you to give you what you deserve for being so…so amazing in front of my eyes.” Hyukjae’s got goose bumps once again, creating an electricity charge from his ears down to his body, electrifying him with the sensation brought by the man’s breath on his skin.
 
“Y-you… still didn’t a-answer my q-question…” Hyukjae manage to ask the man without looking in his eyes. He was scared that if he looks at the man’s eyes, he will give in. He knew he will give in for sure.
 
“Oh well, the curse Heechul Hyung gave you was a pretty hard one. It cannot be broken with a simple cast of undoing spell, Hyukjae.” The man informed Hyukjae and let go of his hands and sit on the side of the bed.
 
“I-it is?” Hyukjae asks, worried that the spell would never break like the kid had said earlier.
 
“But, if we do that method, it might actually work.” The man stated, looking at Hyukjae intently.
 
“I-it might! You didn’t know if it’s going to work or not!” Hyukjae exclaimed, covering his upper body with his arms.
 
“Why are you covering yourself, Hyukkie? And, that method is your very last option. Wouldn’t you take the risk, then?” The man asks.
 
“I-if that method didn’t work…I’ll curse you to death.” Hyukjae said pouting and walks in front of the man.
 
“I thought you didn’t curse, Hyukjae?” the man asks, chuckling.
 
“I don’t. But I will if this method will not work.” Hyukjae said, and spreads his legs to weighs and sit on the man’s lap, facing him; his hands are on the man’s chest, feeling the man’s heartbeat.
 
“What exactly—“ The man didn’t finish his sentence as Hyukjae’s next words cuts him off.
 
“K-kiss me.” Hyukjae said, closing his eyes, shaking once again.
 
He can feel the man’s hand caresses his cheek down to his neck. The man’s other hand grabs his waist to pull him near the man's waist, feeling the heartbeat with his own chest. Two hearts started to battle, on who’s beating faster and faster as the gap closed to zero. Hyukjae shuts his shaky eyes even more, waiting for the man’s lips to land on his…one, two, thirty seconds had passed, but it didn’t happen.
 
“What exactly do you have in mind, Hyukjae?” the man asks, whispering on Hyukjae’s ears, amused at Hyukjae’s cute action. He was just teasing Hyukjae because he looks irresistibly delicious in his erted eyes. But, if Hyukjae says 'yes' to that method, he will obey him with alll his heart.
 
Hyukjae blushes and shuts his eyes open to see the man smiling widely. He pushed the man and stood up from sitting on the man’s lap and turn around to examine his heated face and ecstatic heart.
 
“I didn’t just say that…!” Hyukjae said and smack his head for thinking…erted things.
 
 

|♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥|

 
 
“Oh, Hyukjae.” Donghae said, standing up from sitting on his bed, he walks to Hyukjae’s and traps the younger on his arms once more, back hugging him. “I’m sorry to make you blush.” He whispered and when he hears Hyukjae gasps, he smiles.
 
“Y-you didn’t just make me blush! You—you!—“ Hyukjae said, turning to face him, getting redder and redder by the second.
 
“And I’m sorry I made your heart, crack a little. Now, let me heal it for you, then.”  Donghae said, and closed the gap between, them.
 
Their hearts might’ve said if they do talk, finally.
 
Donghae’s thin lips caresses Hyukjae’s, feeling and tasting the luscious plump lips the younger has. He thought he forgot the taste of his Hyukkie’s lips since the kiss they shared was when they were still little but, Hyukjae’s lips still tasted like a fresh pick strawberries in the morning.
 
Hyukjae, on the other hand, closes his eyes to feel the warm lips on his’, he’s amazed at how soft, sweet and addicting the sorcerer’s lips are. And as he savors the wonderful sensation brought by the interaction of their lips’, his vivid memories from his past, came rushing, and the boy he waits to see the face is now slowly clearing up.
 
But, even before the boy’s face finally cleared up, Donghae stops kissing him and Hyukjae can feel he’s chuckling from the way his body lightly shakes.
 
“You really amaze me, Hyukjae.”
 
Hyukjae opens his eyes to see Donghae looking intently at him. He blushes at the way Donghae’s eyes seem like digging his insides, calling back the old memories from his past and his heart feels a little heavy as it beats double time inside his chest.
 
Then… it started. The fragments of his memories started to resurface, his childhood, his parents and the boy with an unknown face. The spell, the boy’s heart and everything naturally comes out little by little.
 
“Hae,” Hyukjae spoke suddenly that made Donghae caught off guard. He gripped Hyukjae’s arms, eyeing him widely, couldn’t believe Hyukjae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter