Chapter 1

A Beautiful Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: a short update... so tell me what do you think about this, ne? enjoy reading! ♥



Chapter 1



 


 
“I thought he was pertaining to make me beautiful just like him when he said those words. How come he did this to me? I don’t hold any grudges against him, is there? I don’t even know him!—well, I’ve heard a lot about him but I never saw him! Sungmin Oppa! Help me!” Hyukjae screamed, frustrated about how things change weirdly.
 
“Hyuk, you’re transformation wasn’t so bad after all. Besides, I think you look better now that you’re a guy. Call me Hyung from now on, ne?” Sungmin said as he continues to scan Hyukjae from head to toe while touching his aftershave chin.
 
“But Opp—Hyung!” Hyukjae exclaimed. She was a girl, a female! How can she turn into a—a— less, masculine and…Hyukjae looks at her front to see a bulk inside his jeans and scream once again. She cannot see anything that signifies she’s a she anymore. She face palmed. How can she live being a male forever?
 
“Hyuk, listen. Maybe, Heechul Hyung’s curse will do you good, you never know. All you have to do now is to embrace the truth. It’s not harmful, the curse he gave you. Maybe it’ll bring you luck in your love life.” Sungmin suggested and goes to his transgender friend, consoling the female-turned-male.
 
“Please…I don’t want to hear his name. I’m tired, Hyung.” Hyukjae said without lifting his face up. And Sungmin nodded before hugging Hyukjae.
 
“Hyuk, I guess, like Pastor Siwon told us every Sunday, things happen for a reason. Yours happen for a reason. Just believe and have faith in Him. He’ll never condemn anyone of us, I’m sure of that.” Sungmin said, tapping his shoulders before standing up to leave his room. When he’s at the door, he looks at Hyukjae one more time and finally bid his goodbye. “Take care of yourself. Don’t do anything stupid, ne?”
 
Hyukjae nodded and when the door closes, he crawled onto his bed, burying his face on his pink pillows—still courtesy of Sungmin H-Hyung.
 
“Damn! I need to clean my room.” He said before drifting off to sleep. Slowly accepting the fact he’s a…he’s a male.
 
 
 

|♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥|

 


 
 
A knock on his door stops Hyukjae from cleaning his room. He goes to the door after dropping off his cleaning tools to the side and opens the door after. He widened his eyes upon seeing an unexpected visitor.
 
“Teukie…Hyung.” he said and gulped his saliva down.
 
Leeteuk, looks at him from head to toe before gazing back at Hyukjae’s face and speak, “Sungmin told me everything.” He said, looking at him with a serious face.
 
That’s it. Hyukjae opens his door widely for his boss to enter his almost tidy room and assist the older to take his seat on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter